Common Mistakes In Trading Bitcoin - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Common Mistakes In Trading Bitcoin

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Yes @Cleaner  greed one of the big enemy in trading if we are not satisfied with our profit and wait for more profit, that may cause we lost our trade are we books Small profit, so when we start trading that time always notice market conditions, and also need to react that conditions then we earns good profit.

Greed should be curbed while trading.  If one cannot curb greed then he can never profit by trading. To trade one needs to have a specific target.  If someone wants to go beyond his target, he will get caught.  And when trading, you should always keep an eye on the crypto market because no one can easily profit by trading when they lose an opportunity.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Cleaner said:

To trade one needs to have a specific target.  If someone wants to go beyond his target, he will get caught.

Before start trade a thing you need to remember  about your energy  to accept  trading lose and for this every  one should do trading with the amount  they can afford ..  @Cleaner  also your idea  is good about control your greediness  to  get profit  from any trading signal .. 

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Before start trade a thing you need to remember  about your energy  to accept  trading lose and for this every  one should do trading with the amount  they can afford ..  @Cleaner  also your idea  is good about control your greediness  to  get profit  from any trading signal .. 

All traders have to take risks to start trading. Because trading will be both loss and gain.  So a trader has to have a specific target towards the signal.  If someone wants to gain more even after they hit the target, then he must think that he will face loss.  So you have to keep greed away to trade.  Because greed is the root of destruction @Dorjoy12

• +2 1

15 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

If someone wants to gain more even after they hit the target, then he must think that he will face loss.  

@Cleaner some time  risk   give us huge profit you know brother  such as look to xrp..  You know xrp got suspended  from many exchange  so it get down almost 20 cent but now look it pump  to 34 cent mean 70% pump so its normal  thing  taking  risk  can give  us  huge profit  too.. 

• +3 1

On 11/11/2019 at 8:00 AM, Agios said:

I hope this post can be useful for myself and other members, especially new trader, so that they can become expert traders at least understand / know the Common Mistakes In Bitcoin Trading. Are as follows: Over trade or Excessive Trading, Ignoring trading costs, Not learning how to read trading charts, Using savings / selling cars for trading, Not following investment plans, Buying at high prices, Short period of HODL coins. This is all I know, and there are still many more common mistakes that are often made by new traders, so I hope that all members will be able to complete my post, so that it can be used as a guide for others.

You are absolutly Right before investing in Bitcoin that did not survey about market and their trading cost will this affect if you have ignore you will loss lot of money

Your words are true. Most traders make these mistakes for which they do not see the face of profit. Before trading, the right idea is about it.Otherwise No one can survive on the streets of trading.

I think the most common mistake people make is to buy at a higher price and not worry about the transaction fees, I would have made a mistake when Litcoin was high. We should not rely on trading as the primary source of income. The nature of the market lies in the boom period and the stagnation period in which we gain nothing but little profit and we cannot lose in it. We have to keep it as an additional business to our basic business.There are many common mistakes and one of them is that a person buys Bitcoin and sells his house to double his capital and when the day comes when he loses all his money or loses his knowledge without knowing the direction he is right.

Well i think one of the major reasons why a person loss in to a trade is because if it’s greedyness. Always be patient in crypto because thats is it how it really works.This is very true,happened to me. That is why i am starting to do self researches on my own to learn more.

I think mistakes was because bad analysis to graphics charts and candles to determine the price of bitcoin is good for buying or selling  so the most important thing is learn studying market 

The biggest mistake is to get a loan or sell property to invest in Bitcoin. This is very bad idea and will lead to mistakes and loss of funds, definitely. Go small if you don't have funds for this and don't put all your money in cryptocurrencies, this is highly unstable markets.

It's true and we should have a proper strategy to avoid these kinda mistakes as doing trading without any plan or strategy always cause problems and panic. So Make a good strategy that when to enter when to buy , how much time to hold and when to sell and then execute your plan. 

• +2 1

I think the common mistake of people is when you buy the coins then dollar price is high so it's a great mistake you must know the dollar price when you buy coins

I have to admit I am not a good trader, I am probably not a good investor either but I had a plan and I followed it without any mistakes. If I was trading, I could have profited, but also this profit may not have been as much as I have profited from holding. I have sold too, it wasn't just investing, I have some profit now and I have these invested in Bitcoin waiting for better.

Hi friends hope you're fine,in my case I don't know how to trade with bitcoin as I didn't do trading yet. But I think if any one interested to do trading he must first learn about basic knowledge and stratigies of trading. In addition to this you must remain in touch with seniors and expertise of your relevant trading field.

A common mistake I am making is something I should be doing and I am not, I am trying to buy dips to trade, but failing to do so a lot often. There are levels when we see the sellers stop and while the buyer power is not very high, there are signs. I am risking less a lot lately and missing all the good chances I get.

This is true that we made mistake for invest wrong time when the price high the ceiling .The larg mistake in trading buying at a great price .I think there are many mitakes so we sholud get more knowledge and control our mistake. 

The most common mistake in trading are two, some traders will not buy and afraid when a coin bottom already and not decreasing price again. While the second one is when the coin already increased price, some traders will but at such price and the coins will start to decrease, making them lose. 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:00 AM, Agios said:

I hope this post can be useful for myself and other members, especially new trader, so that they can become expert traders at least understand / know the Common Mistakes In Bitcoin Trading. Are as follows: Over trade or Excessive Trading, Ignoring trading costs, Not learning how to read trading charts, Using savings / selling cars for trading, Not following investment plans, Buying at high prices, Short period of HODL coins. This is all I know, and there are still many more common mistakes that are often made by new traders, so I hope that all members will be able to complete my post, so that it can be used as a guide for others.

Yes you are right my dear friend 

Many of the new traders not know how to trade... They buy the bitcoin at the high price and not wait too much they sell it at the low price at end they said we go in loss.. I recommended all new trader which this mistakes repeat again and again... 1st they check the graph of the bitcoin and then they buy bitcoin at the low price and hold with him for the Long period of time and Also keep patient.. when BTC value go down.. after some duration they go up and they sell it and take good benefits from this... But before buying during analysis of the market...

• +1 1

The mistakes you mentioned are not just concerning trading BTC. It also happens when trading other markets, especially Forex. You biggest enemy is yourself & your emotions, regardless of the market your trading.

Discipline, Patience & Money Management is key to be successful when trading any market.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

That's right, you are absolutely right. I think the main reason why most people lose money in cryptocurrency trading is their greed, their over leverage, and their lack of interest in learning a good system or learning from a knowledgeable person.

Mistakes can be too many but it doesn't matter unless you don't ever learn from them. We can discuss a lot about them and the moment we trade it will be the worst decisions made right after. It is one thing to learn to trade but probably having someone to explain and show you the tricks would be a lot better from just trading without any knowledge. Otherwise you will learn with your mistakes and experience.

This is totally true, many people buy coins at very high prices thing that it will increase even more but then it starts dropping and they rush into selling and they lose most of their capital in this trade, You need to know the suitable time to buy and the suitable time to sell, and as easy as it sounds but it is not easy to be done, it needs a lot of experience and some luck too. 

• +3 1

Yeah, you are right, start trading without knowing the basic things like how to read the trading chart and concluding that the price is low or high and many other things make it difficult to gain profit in trading field. To increase the chances of benefit we should avoid such basic mistakes. 

This publication has very good bases, since most of the beginners in the trade think that just investing is enough, and it is the opposite if we only invest we will lose a lot before taking advantage of it, knowledge is the fundamental part when investing. Capital without knowledge is absolute loss, for this reason my advice for beginners is to learn before investing, since investments are not only highlighted by the profit for just investing, it is highlighted by knowledge in the area of investing.