Common Mistakes In Trading Bitcoin - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Common Mistakes In Trading Bitcoin

I hope this post can be useful for myself and other members, especially new trader, so that they can become expert traders at least understand / know the Common Mistakes In Bitcoin Trading. Are as follows: Over trade or Excessive Trading, Ignoring trading costs, Not learning how to read trading charts, Using savings / selling cars for trading, Not following investment plans, Buying at high prices, Short period of HODL coins. This is all I know, and there are still many more common mistakes that are often made by new traders, so I hope that all members will be able to complete my post, so that it can be used as a guide for others.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

Your words are true and the biggest mistake is buying at a great price
This will keep you waiting for a long time to exceed the price you bought and may not
Or have to sell at a loss

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

A very common mistake may be that they aim to get rich quickly by trading. And they trade by not reading charts

• -1 1

4 minutes ago, cutecute said:

Yes most newbies think that for sure because they did not understand yet how crypto works and what risk will you take when you invest in it and they are subject to making mistake but that mistake will lead them to success, those mistakes are there learnings that can be used in the future

I agree, with the error test that is done surely everyone will have two choices, continue to do it by making the mistake as a lesson or making the mistake a reason to give up

I think the biggest mistake a trader makes
Is to rush to buy and sell
Greed not convinced of an acceptable profit and prefer an excellent profit does not make any profit in the end
Work with a failed strategy

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I made mistakes and learned a lot from them
Purchase at the wrong time to buy
Hear the news that is circulated on social sites
Walk in the wrong footsteps

Well some of the main reasons why a trader loss is because of its greedyness. greed is really hard to overcome. and also your decision makings will really affect your incomes and loss so be careful on deciding.

Common mistakes of trading should be GREED. its called enemy of trading. i did lot of mistakes for greedy trading style. i made 18K profits from 500$ investment. its a good amount of money. i did not withdraw yet because i had greedy dream. that i will make huge money buy that 18K. and that mistakes pay me a lot. lost everything for that.

This is why many traders lose. When people make mistakes, investors will start trading again for their mistakes.  On occasion there aren't up to 20 good trading opportunities in a day.  Too much trading will result in bad decision making. 

my mistake is to take high risk, losing control my emotion and losing for greedy trading. opening position with very high risk, sometimes invested money all to in bitcoin for marginal trading with very high volume. and the consequence is very clear. losing everything after doing that mistakes. but the big problem is, i am repeating my mistakes again and again. 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:25 AM, james said:

i think biggest mistake is lacking a trading system. peoples who dont have a trading system they losses at the end. because luck always runs out.

In trading time luck is not always with us because trading need experience and if you have good experience then you can win the trades easily if you don,t have any trading experience and you are not analyse the market then you make loss in trading. So experience is must in trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, BitCryptoCoin said:

One of the mistake I know in crypto trading are those trading on weekends. I noticed I always lose on weekends including my friends. I can not advise anyone to trade during weekends.

Thanks for your information, I'll take in mind not trading on weekends, because from your experience and the experience of many people, they need to pay attention to the timeframe during trading, maybe because of lower volumes and liquidity.

Well, I can't say all are legitimate. I was scammed last month by a fraudster claiming to be a woman on a dating site. I lost $67,050 in total as I was sending money to take care of the fraudster's parents. He claimed they were involved in a ghastly road accident. leaving them in that critical condition would be very inhumane of me. I kept sending money to the fraudster thinking I was serving humanity. I was so disappointed to discover it was all scam. I later got a recovery expert who helped me trace and hijack my money from this fraudster. It took him four days approximately but It was worth the wait. I'm glad to say I got my money back in one piece. You can contact his mail
Email: CREDITSOLUTION63 at GMAIL dot COM
WhatsApp: +1 9176634684
You Can Also Text Or Call:  +1 9176634684

6 hours ago, BitCryptoCoin said:

One of the mistake I know in crypto trading are those trading on weekends. I noticed I always lose on weekends including my friends. I can not advise anyone to trade during weekends.

if you read my trading tips that i posted on here a while ago you will see i recommended people to sell during weekends and only buy again when the market is about to open on Mondays because the market dips during the weekend and it pump back on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 

Biggest mistake in trading is buying at a great price and not having a good trading system.so you must have both of these

On 11/14/2019 at 9:38 PM, yifnt said:

A very common mistake may be that they aim to get rich quickly by trading. And they trade by not reading charts

Yes this is the main thing that if peoples will greedy than they are in loss because they use the big lot at the trading time and so much time they are in loss not in profit so we must to remove the greed and make our trades are good and secure and use the low lot then we are successful traders.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you introspect yourself, you will find that the common mistake in ourselves is greedy. Every trader will have that feeling in trading because once they see they can make a big profit, they want bigger profit, and they don't sell it right away, and even they are waiting for the next bigger profit. But unfortunately, what they want is not always happen because the market can up and down to any price so if they want to make a bigger profit, but the situations are not supported, they need to be sad because their profit is gone.

You highlighted some of the very important mistakes traders make. specially I think that the Over trading is account killer. Most of the time new traders think that they should trade all the time, which is not very good practice. Traders should be very selective as trading is very risky. 

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 7:38 PM, yifnt said:

yea everyone get in crypto with hopes of getting rich so quick without even noticing which coin they must pick, they think every coin will give profit like we find money on the ground to pump coins.

There are many mistakes that not only beginners but also some professionals may commit.

I will mention some of them:

1 - Investing at the wrong time when the price hits the ceiling

2 - Buying a large amount of bitcoin only based on a few opinions from unreliable sources

3 - Only relying on predictions to take action

4 - Greed! Holding BTC longer than normal until price goes down again

5 - Selling at the very first sign of price fall

I think the above mentioned are the most common mistakes I have ever seen. The best way to start trading is to have the skill of doing technical analysis. If you can do this, you can trade on your own without reading any prediction.

Well i think one of the major reasons why a person loss into a trade is because of its greedyness. always be patient in crypto because thats it how it really works.

19 minutes ago, Meriem said:

I think trading is difficult even for experts, so the most important thing is commitment.  And follow a fixed business plan and strategy and not deviate from it

Thanks for your suggestion, bro or sis. Indeed there are many levels of difficulty in trading crypto, so you think we should commit and follow plans and strategies, but this deviation is mostly done by traders.

4 minutes ago, Agios said:

Thanks for your suggestion, bro or sis. Indeed there are many levels of difficulty in trading crypto, so you think we should commit and follow plans and strategies, but this deviation is mostly done by traders.

55 minutes ago, Ladidi said:

commonplace mistake of newbies in crypto is vulnerable arms they promote thief coin o losses because they assume that the price of coin will lose similarly, and buying at high fee , purchase high sell low.

This is very true, happened to me.

That is why I am starting to do self researches on my own to learn more.

I lose most of my coins hoping to be one of the lucky ones.

Now ive learned.

21 hours ago, Mjidris said:

If you do not understand the product and its value. 

Mistakes must be made (not intentionally, of course) because learning from their mistakes is much more effective than on others. 

Well, like i said in moist of ,my posts, i do not like learning from mistakes, but from other peoples mistakes, but you are right sometimes one needs to learn from own mistake is more effective.

20 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

There are many mistakes that not only beginners but also some professionals may commit.

I will mention some of them:

1 - Investing at the wrong time when the price hits the ceiling

2 - Buying a large amount of bitcoin only based on a few opinions from unreliable sources

3 - Only relying on predictions to take action

4 - Greed! Holding BTC longer than normal until price goes down again

5 - Selling at the very first sign of price fall

I think the above mentioned are the most common mistakes I have ever seen. The best way to start trading is to have the skill of doing technical analysis. If you can do this, you can trade on your own without reading any prediction.

The first pint i have experienced many tomes, but the third still is my problem.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:00 AM, Agios said:

I hope this post can be useful for myself and other members, especially new trader, so that they can become expert traders at least understand / know the Common Mistakes In Bitcoin Trading. Are as follows: Over trade or Excessive Trading, Ignoring trading costs, Not learning how to read trading charts, Using savings / selling cars for trading, Not following investment plans, Buying at high prices, Short period of HODL coins. This is all I know, and there are still many more common mistakes that are often made by new traders, so I hope that all members will be able to complete my post, so that it can be used as a guide for others.

Making mistakes is not bad,it is part of the process for you to become a better trader.

Another mistakes is that many trader are just eager to make money thats why proper trading are not being applied,they just do trading to get profits without plans greediness can do kill.