How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

Hello the term cyberpunk I do not know, but what I do not think is that it will be replaced or some protocol or system, that will depend on the adoption of people towards new technologies.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are the first it's kind and  was created due to the globalization  brought by the internet . Cryptocurrencies or virtual money is definitely the future and they will change rather than being replaced, the system will evolve into more efficient forms.

My friend, it is obligatory for you to stay for life. If you go, the cryptocurrency market will become completely unstable and unreliable, and suicides will increase due to the great losses that some people have suffered from the formation currency going too far, so I do not see Bitcoin going and I think it will remain forever.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think bitcoin has a long way to go since it will be considered an asset like gold since cryptocurrencies have great potential and more and more people know about this fantastic technology.
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Well I'm still a newbie, 

On 11/10/2019 at 8:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

Well,as for me I believe bitcoins will be used as far as cyber punk themed exist but can as well still be moderated due to new invention and discoveries. It might either be changed in nature, name and in features but I don't think it will go even if cyberpunk themed future generations will go . You are welcome once again.

• +1 1

I think no one knows that the future of crypto currency only give us experts and predictor's. What price of bitcoin in the future. I saw a prediction of bitcoin on twitter in which it's price will rise up at 100k$ in next one and half years.

I think if people survive bitcoin it will exist for long time in the world.No others currency would replace bitcoin in the upcoming future.Bitcoin is loved by many people in the world.

I don't think the Bitcoin will disappear within few years as it started some years before and its value is getting increase on the chart so I think it will be gone for many years and it's valuable be more than the predicted price.I think the digital currencies will replace the currencies because the world is changing into digital this may happen.

Nobody knows tomorrow actually but in these modern century that we are now i think the new technology known as bitcoin is here to stay and make the difference and surprise those who thought it from the start and the way people are investing in it right now I think the future is bright.

• +2 1

I will say that I believe that Bitcoin will exist as long as possible.  Perhaps the next 5 years are still used, but after that I don’t know, the government will not keep the new system financially away from their annoying system.  We can see that the note is the oldest system for finance, probably older than 50 years but still used.  So I think bitcoin will stay there until the world is disconnected from the internet. Definitely it will last for a while and stay there for a while.  But I think by then it will be overshadowed by any other new technology or new crypto.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:14 PM, Roomi said:

In my opinion bitcoin will exist long years, if there was generated another good system like blockchain technology there could be another bitcoin generatwd which will be more reliable than it. As per success ratio in digital word and technology being upgraded day by day so there could be another one 

Bitcoin existence is not confirmed because the digital era has some limit like the technology stand for only few years and then change so may be something new appear and destroyed the crypto.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Hello everyone base on own opinion I think bitcoin has the highest global market odd that overtake all other coins, bitcoin is very important and will continue to Exist, which is helping episode around the world due to digital era it will motivate us to earn more 

Edited by The Game

Nobody knows how many more years does bitcoin will last. But we are hoping bitcoin will last for soo long that many people will benefit from it. Bitcoin is a good way of earning income and its will experience more adoption from big companies. 

for cryptocurrency it is just a start and it will stay for a long time until some new technology is been introduced so it is not going to be happen in next few years so it can be stay for a long period

Crypto is the future, Bitcoin in particular,
Maybe at least the next two hundred years, after which there will be technologies that we don't currently know that will replace crypto, I think.
Our grandchildren may find new solutions for interaction and exchange.

• +4 1

Well, we cant say how many years can still the bitcoin, we are in the age of technology i think this coin will exist in the future and making be better

• +5 1

On 11/10/2019 at 3:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

I think that BTC and cryptocurrencies will be the main target for the technology of the future and I think that it will be the most used because it is faster and easier to use.

Bitcoin will still exist for many years and then artificial intelligence will come and can become a competitor to cryptocurrency and blockchain. But it takes a long time for this to happen, because AI has just begun to be created. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

it can not be answered perfectly as it is just a start of the financial system and right now there are not too much countries that are adopting the cryptocurrency right now and when will this happen and after that when the new system introduced than you can ask this one.

We cannot say anything about what the future of cryptocurrency will be. Cryptocurrency will be replaced by some other system in the future or we can say nothing about what will happen to it. We can only predict about the currency only about its price fluctuations, which also does not prove to be true. And as there are many export members of cryptocurrencies, they also give their test about the price of cryptocurrency, so no one can wear this thing, what will happen to cryptocurrencies in future. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As long as Bitcoin has good progress it will last, the problem is that Bitcoin has a bad performance many people are optimistic but there is a truth that Bitcoin can be replaced.Bitcoin is the second largest currency in the world and will survive in the same market as long as the Bitcoin alternative currency is on the market.

I think that Bitcoin will remain and nothing will erase it anymore and it will become a currency in circulation all over the world in addition to the strong quality and ease of dealing with it will maintain its price and I think it will exceed the usual prices so we have to prepare from now for the future currency and work for it

Not predictions because no one knows future but still I think that bitcoin is being advanced and I think will remains for a longer time . It is highly secure and facilitated the people and we have to bring some extremely advanced coins to replace bitcoins which I think would take a longer time

I think this coin will be proved more amazing in future,we are in technology reign then its value will increases and give us more profit,i believe that it will exist more in future because more people are joining this forum,we really appreciate to joining newbies.

The truth is we need to work as hard and put together that power behind it, its is the most important thing that one has to really keep on putting up the whole idea that is there there are different levels that are good to work with, the existence of bitcoin for 10 yeas shows that its really important and its hard to remove it from the market so to me this is really a power house and one can grow with it.