Which Exchange now best? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

Yes, Binance is really popular. It is one of the best exchange sites out there. THey are very reliable and secured. Their exchange rate isn't too high also. And they just started about 3 years ago in 2017.

In my opinion yobit is the best exchanger I have ever seen. Now most of the people used this exchanger and earn more money. For trading now most of the people used this exchanger

Binance is the most popular exchange right now because of its large volume, security and easy to use UI but exchanges like Kucoin and Yobit are very much in line to compete with Binance.

currently good exchange is Coinbane, IDAX, LAtoken , Binance and Yobit this is best for trade many token listed and Big coin and most trusted exchange and also I'm using Kucoin because I'm personally like to Trade here No trade limit and fess is too low

there is lots of exchanges which is good and better firstly i suggest binance 2nd okex 3rd kucoin ..but if you are trader then i must suggest you binance because there is lots of coins which pump and dumps on daily basis.and you can invest in dumped coins or tokens

For me i think i will say binance and yobit because two platforms are good and easy to use and navigate. Because i really like an exchange that is easy to understand.

Still Binance is on the top of the best now because of the smoothness of the exchange the low transaction fee and the feature is good and also margin trading is really good.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 11.11.2019 at 15:34, cryptolover75 said:

Yes.I am totally agree with you.Currently Binance is the best crypto exchange in world.I am using Binance since many days.It have many kinds of features that can't stop me using Binance.I just love the Exchange.

Hi..i didnot try to use them befor, but i heard alot about them , actually i like it , i want to try, so thank you alot for this advice

Binance has surpassed many platforms. Despite its recent era, it is developing rapidly. It has many features that are not available on other platforms

Binance is growing in terms of popularity and security, apart from operation, there is little interest in that, I recommend Binance, its capitalization is one of the highest according to the analysis of the foundation, there are alternatives but I assure you that Binance is the best

for me,binance is still the best exchanger until now. compared to other binance have list of good profitable coins,their team are much active in makimg a projects,and most importantly,support teams are very reliable where any issues,they act so fast to fix it

Now, to me, the Yobit and Binance Exchange site seems to me the best, you will get the benefit of trading Binance Exchange site on many coins, and on the Yobit Exchange site you will get the opportunity of multi-income, such as investing here and trading games with Income.

I think now yobit is a so good exchanger. I use it for make benefit and take payment. It’s proces is also so easy for all.        

Binance is the best exchange among all the exchanges because binance introduced large number of currencies in to their exchange. In binance you can almost find every crypto currency 

I think that Celebration is the finest implies of trade as rise as mind self-confident and clean inside the system.  so how figure out you mull over it contrasts from me a long time ago you consume yobit as an trade device.

Now binance is the best for crypto traders.at this moment it’s the most popular exchange.It has largest volume of all crypto currency,trading fee is also low.

Check out this guide to the best cryptocurrency exchanges. Users can purchase bitcoins, Ether and now Litecoin from Coinbase through a digital currency.

There are a lot of exchange site in this platform. I think yobit is the best exchange site. Because yobit exchange very easy and comfortable. Many people used this exchange site because this exchange site exchanging fees very low.

Crypto currency is best trading currency and this site is authentic and always permanent reward giver. never cheated on any of its member. so I recommend to my all friends to join on this forum and do their best for getting and earing brilliant future

I already told in some replies that yobit is going to be very popular in future and its future is very bright mos of the people are already impressed with its performance and it is gaining popularity and fame soon it will be the first choice of every user,

On 11/9/2019 at 10:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

I always encounter reading binance and since I just recently join cryptocurrency I always felt naive or I still felt naive in this world because their are still some site that I don't know because I don't explore more. It's good to see this kind of post because it helps me a lot. 

Scammers would usually pick altcoin with small trading volume: less than or 1 BTC. This gives them supreme control over the trading process. Once token is picked, scammers proceed to the next step: "purchasing period".During purchasing period, scammers would carefully acquire tokens to avoid sudden price spikes. It's very important for them to keep the price steady to minimize their potential losses.

Thanks for shearing your useful topic,i think yobit is now one of the best exchange for cryptotalk,there are manybpeople use this exchange, it is now one of the best popular exchange  

If you ask for a good exchange, each user here will say a different exchange. Because a good exchange is different for each person. There are large, medium and small exchanges.