3 thing more important than your fear - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

3 thing more important than your fear

If you are the risk seeker then you earn more profit according to the financial term high risk and high profit. When a person take more profit then he received more profit in every side of life.

• +2 1

On 11/9/2019 at 3:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Determination: Those who succeed firmness of purpose, don't give up.

You said well I think we should understand crypto trading well before starting We will have more knowledge of crypto trading,  we will do crypto trading so well Also we should do market analysis before start trading i try to make two investment daily and earn somr profit 

• +2 2

Just do that follows your heart. Everything have a downfall even the experts cannot controlled what's happening sometimes in Crypto world. But all in all in this challenges, we must here to continue our journey and just believe that all of the hardworks and efforts have a gold at the end.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Yes your point keywords is right. Now I'm full try to believe myself because one loss effort me very much. Like everyone said fight with fear.

Thanks for this wonderful posts by giving us a determination to stay at crypto world, no one is impossible to reached your goal here to get some money, always think positive and also just do what is the requirements in some platforms in crypto world. Happy posting.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:04 PM, guatazoo said:

But that same fear is what made me to stop investing on QQQ cin and now look at ti, it has dropped 56% within 24 hours.

i think we need fear because it sometimes save us from those big falls like you said but most of the time we miss out on opportunities out of fear.

I think fear is part of our lives. For some it prohibits them to do something and for others, fear fuels them to become better. Just always persevere and determined in achieving your goals.

Afraid is normal and will create careful to make plan and decision. Optimist is good but when over limit can break your rules. everything has positive and negative. Take the positive by handle the negative, always has back plan to cover your asset and safety data. I agree with your post and thank you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

28 minutes ago, Kuroashii said:

I think fear is part of our lives. For some it prohibits them to do something and for others, fear fuels them to become better. Just always persevere and determined in achieving your goals.

i think fear is good thing too i dont know why so many people sometimes complain about it stopping them from making  gains because it never stopped me from making money in crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Naga said:

i think we need fear because it sometimes save us from those big falls like you said but most of the time we miss out on opportunities out of fear.

That's true and it is an experience i got on this same coin, QQQ, when it fell i did not buy out of fear, but  a day later it pumped back to its previous position, 300% high within 24 hours.

• +2 1

On 12/30/2019 at 10:53 AM, guatazoo said:

That's true and it is an experience i got on this same coin, QQQ, when it fell i did not buy out of fear, but  a day later it pumped back to its previous position, 300% high within 24 hours.

well then it seems like your coin QQQ is a scam coin because no normal coin can do this much volatility in a single day without having significant volume to support it.

• +2 1

Take consider this three things if you want to be successful on crypto. Only yourself can pushed you to your success maybe you will need a help but trusting  yourself and having a determination can overcome those problems. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 11/9/2019 at 5:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Yeah you have found the answer to the solution to deal with feelings of fear when trading and investing also plunged into crypto world.  Because to succeed we really have to overcome the problem of physiology in us first to get started

On 11/9/2019 at 6:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Yes you're right, your post it's very helpful for those who doesn't have an idea on what will do in investing. Thanks for sharing your wonderful post.

6 hours ago, Naga said:

well then it seems like your coin QQQ is a scam coin because no normal coin can do this much volatility in a single day without having significant volume to support it.

Qqq is not a good coin now the price has already dump Because of what is the interest is top on it

On 11/9/2019 at 3:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Very true points looks to they came from experience.Thanks for sharing such  a valuable  words.Because we all share same felling when we made investment.So keeping in mind will be useful for work.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Qqq is not a good coin now the price has already dump Because of what is the interest is top on it

yea which is why i always stay away from scam coins and i see a lot ofthem on yobit recently we saw EDC pump to 400sat and then dump again to 80sat, we saw 10x coin pump to 48sat and now dump to 17sat again.

44 minutes ago, Naga said:

yea which is why i always stay away from scam coins and i see a lot ofthem on yobit recently we saw EDC pump to 400sat and then dump again to 80sat, we saw 10x coin pump to 48sat and now dump to 17sat again.

That is how those coins behave. They behave in such way, and they are easily dump and try to avoid them

On 1/1/2020 at 6:26 AM, Naga said:

This coins as good volume and is sellable, the pumps and dumps are just whales manipulations and if you play smart you can get good progift from them. You just have to make sure you bought at a very kow price.

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

This coins as good volume and is sellable, the pumps and dumps are just whales manipulations and if you play smart you can get good progift from them. You just have to make sure you bought at a very kow price.

i dont know about you but for me i never invest in any coin that is being targeted by dump and pump groups because sooner or later the coin will be abandoned.

I think fear is normal. The only way is to controlling your emotion. So fear can minimized.

If you fear trading for example. You need find the free coin on internet to deposit, after get it you can trade it, make it as practice, so if you take a mistake that is not really problem. You only need try and try until your fear is small and be confident on the market.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

21 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Very true points looks to they came from experience.Thanks for sharing such  a valuable  words.Because we all share same felling when we made investment.So keeping in mind will be useful for work.

That's right, there three words that have a lot of power and we want to strengthen, we must now that a new year begins always keep in mind. It is not easy to have a balance between the three but with constancy and control you can.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

23 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

That's right, there three words that have a lot of power and we want to strengthen, we must now that a new year begins always keep in mind. It is not easy to have a balance between the three but with constancy and control you can.

In crypto constancy is must because i have experience when i take small break from crypto and then comes back it feel like i was missing something i have to make more efforts and fill my up with all thing which i have miss.So to me constancy is first thing.

And confidence is born ability of me.

Great advice dude, yea you right these 3 things are more important than fear. I should trust myself when making a decision and not looking for the others