Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account?

yes i have deposite and recive payment but there are different sites you can deposit hope you get my point.

Yes of course I think that can occur when we don't pay attention when we copy the wallet address, because some time we dont copy all letters of the address, then the transaction going to other wallet..

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am new on crypto so i am not deposited in any site or exchange still. But there are many scam sites which are not paying after depositing. And its also possible with exchanges because same exchanges also not giving withdrawal. It happens sometime you entered wrong withdrawal address or sometime sites are fraud.

If there is a problem with the exchange it can happen if no problem exist than something is actually wrong. That is odd

1 hour ago, Sumayya said:

If there is a problem with the exchange it can happen if no problem exist than something is actually wrong. That is odd

Not surprisingly, this usually happens but it may not have happened with you, there are paid sites dedicated to solving such problems, if you have a large amount stuck in the network then surely you will pay until it reaches you.

4 hours ago, Jon said:

You should contact the customer care for appropriate actions. Transactions don't hang like that for a long period of time

I have already contacted support but they did not answer because this is not their problem. The transfer process was successfully completed from the wallet but got stuck in the network, and these cases can happen and there is a solution to that as I mentioned before.

Thankfully it never happened with me i always double check my address before sending any transaction and i always use good exchanges like yobit, binance, kucoin etc

You could enter a good address and never received your coins. Its the case with. Stellar Lumen because with the address you must also enter a memo. Its often a serial of number. I said all that because the first time i transfered Stellar i didnt know a memo was required but all is not lost. You must contact  the technical support of the wallet which receive stellar

On 11/8/2019 at 1:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

It happens even in big exchanges and this what cause the exchanges to have a complaint, if this happen to you you need to create a ticket for the support, and it's up to them how they are going to address this issues.

As of now I am still not depositing because I really doesn't use my money in crypto, I just use my earnings in crypto in trading and buying. Also, I don't have any plans on depositing because I am currently okay with my current state here in crypto.

I think all of that is possible in the world of cryptocurrency. because just now my friend told me that he was also deceived by a program that asked him for a deposit that he said was given a gift but in the end no one coin went into his wallet.

In my own case is not that I have not received or seen it in my wallet but it was delay in delivery it in my wallet because of network, depositing money and withdrawal works differently in all crypto platforms. 

On 11/29/2019 at 4:47 PM, Diamondchili said:

Yea we need to check the withdrawal limits to increase your limit this process most be satisfied that is by verifying you identitiy or number verification and email as a primary verification

Yes, security is very important. If our coin are not secure it has a lot of chance to hack our coin. We should more and more careful before withdraw and other thing.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

I don't have experienced like this case. You can send a message to the admin exchangert site, surely they have a support ticket for users who experience problems. You have to make sure your transaction is correct.

Yeah, it was the first time I was caught on a phishing site. Thank God it was a small amount of money around 30 bucks, and I learned how to make far-reaching conclusions.

There is a short period of time when funds are withdrawn from your account, but have not reached your wallet. sometimes it's tens of minutes. But if it is a technical failure, then the money will be returned to your account. Automatically. otherwise, you need to check the wallet address by transaction history

I have never finished compiling. I sent it to my account. No problems occurred. All sign in, and maybe if that happens, I will report to the party or admin in the transition, thank you.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:26 AM, Crypto123 said:

I think it is not possible. I have never faced that kind of problem in my crypto life. It can't be so because they give you the transaction Id that is the reference of your transaction and the make the payments accordingly. If it happens you can contact the support of the site from where you made the transaction. I hope if they gave the hash id then they shall tell you to contact with blockchain support. 

33 minutes ago, Satya31 said:

I think it is not possible. I have never faced that kind of problem in my crypto life. It can't be so because they give you the transaction Id that is the reference of your transaction and the make the payments accordingly. If it happens you can contact the support of the site from where you made the transaction. I hope if they gave the hash id then they shall tell you to contact with blockchain support. 

Yes, this is possible, and it happened to me and many others already, and I found the solution as I mentioned before that there is a free site and paid sites to solve this problem.

No I did not come across such a situation, it is true sometimes a transaction takes a long time, but it always ends up being carried out; even if I happen to have the wrong address, the transaction is automatically canceled.

On 12/15/2019 at 4:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

Not surprisingly, this usually happens but it may not have happened with you, there are paid sites dedicated to solving such problems, if you have a large amount stuck in the network then surely you will pay until it reaches you.

And is it sure that it happen with exchange, it is true that i haven't experienced it, it is also part of experience

Yes, some online wallets are also doing scamming with their users and it happened with me few times. I suggest you only use wallets like coinbase or blockchain. They are performing very nice since many years ago. Many new wallets are fake.

no bro never happened with me and not if possible if the wallet address is incorect then this problem happened otherwise not possible always deposit money to genuine site

Just now, Dinesh09798 said:

Yes, some online wallets are also doing scamming with their users and it happened with me few times. I suggest you only use wallets like coinbase or blockchain. They are performing very nice since many years ago. Many new wallets are fake.

Your words are true, there are a lot of SCAM wallets, but the CoinPot wallet is not SCAM and I have tried it many times and it was very good, but what happened with me is not because it is SCAM but it is another matter completely different.