Faucets - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

faucets These types of sites is not legit  very rarely can not earn good income with this Amount so I think faucets should not work on these sites but not these sites because they generate revenue by promoting their ads and pay very little to the user.

Without a doubt, end users happen to be settled many taps, even so the benefit levels can be quite small and may definitely not carry almost any authentic benefit soon you receive individuals to enroll as a result of people.

Since the faucets are pushed immediately, it is easy to find out through the experiment, but the topic has not become important because the wallet for these faucets will be closed.
A new site is expected

THINK POSITIVE

What is faucet? I dont have any idea about that. I've heard it already before but i dont know the real meaning of it.

On 11/8/2019 at 4:48 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, let me have your opinion about faucets. Does faucets really pays? Does faucet can give you good income.? And can you suggest fauces that are legit? How does faucet sites earn from their operations? 

Faucet are profitable on faucet sites that has a dice game, faucethub was great for multiplying your coins but they are discontinuing their services.

I think that the taps and faucets have now stopped working except those that offer the possibility to pay for external wallets
This is because faucetHUB has announced that it is closed and please wait for an alternative to appear

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't know about the faucet yet, but I only assume that the faucet doesn't provide a very large profit. sorry if my opinion is wrong, I just argue about this. because i am a beginner so i will give only my answer.

Some trusted faucets always pay like freebitco.in, faucethub and others. If you want to get extra income from it I don't think it's right because the satoshi that you get isn't too big. They get revenue usually from ads on their website.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you can make money from faucet site faucet won't give you a good income. You can check freebitco which is most trusted faucet site. They earn money from advertising.

22 minutes ago, laska smrtici said:

Your words are true, but as a start in order to raise some dollars it would be good to use them and this in order to raise capital to start investing or trading

Yeap, if it is still new in the world of crypto faucets it is the best way and I will first start from the faucet to get capital but I think the OP has understood how the crypto world and how to get other crypto is better such as following bounties, airdrops or campaigns rather than faucet.

22 hours ago, xpertt said:

Faucet is a crypto related thing where they will give you free coins every 12 hours I think, but its not worth your time because they will only give you a small amount of coins. But if you want to experience using faucets, try cointiply I think it is the best faucet site.

Wow, thank you for the information. Now i kniw what faucet is. But i don't want to want to waste my time on little coins so i might not try it. Still, thank you very much.

On 11/8/2019 at 8:48 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, let me have your opinion about faucets. Does faucets really pays? Does faucet can give you good income.? And can you suggest fauces that are legit? How does faucet sites earn from their operations? 

most do not. many faucets on the internet sites that I have tried and none of them pay. the tip of the faucet is we were told to deposit.

Most of them are legit and real. But you have to reach this so-called expensive amount of Bitcoin ypu must earn because as one of what I have seen and read in a site of faucet, they said that they should also earn our trust to give the users their coins.

1 hour ago, fuer44 said:

most do not. many faucets on the internet sites that I have tried and none of them pay. the tip of the faucet is we were told to deposit.

For that I have some faucet sites that are legit and will pay you. When you reach the minimum withdrawal amount if you like I can send you a private message of the referral links so that you can try it your self. Just send me a message if you are interested.

5 hours ago, Yawar said:

I basically did this in college time. Every waking second I would spam any faucet available (this was in 2017 I think) and I got .05 BTC by the end of the year... faucets use to pay out HUNDREDS of sats

But then even the price of btc was lower, 3k was the highest bitcoin price in 2017 if I remember it right.

2 minutes ago, Yawar said:

It was and the downfall of bitcoin was so shocking that we all quit that time. But now the whole scenario is different. More peoples are willing to join crypto ao the future is more secure then ever be.

How do you know that the future of crypto is secure if people pays a lot of money to support groups that are committed to crack and destroy crypto?

23 minutes ago, Yawar said:

Well Bitcoin is adaptive, so it's very unlikely to 'fail'. And not possible to crack by ordinary mean. One biggest threats is the possibility of quantum computing or similar whereby blocks could be mined very quickly in succession throwing out bitcoin's nice ten minute heart beat. However if this become a more realistic threat, there's plenty of developers who will create a solution to ensure bitcoin's success.

I hope so, but i doubt it as there is no real developers team for bitcoin anymore, if it were there could have been some updates, since 8 years ago.

10 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

For that I have some faucet sites that are legit and will pay you. When you reach the minimum withdrawal amount if you like I can send you a private message of the referral links so that you can try it your self. Just send me a message if you are interested.

I will definitely be very interested, and I will wait for it. but whether it can be trusted and can be withdrawn without having to deposit first? if so, I will be happy. but if you still have to deposit, it looks like I will not go there.

Well, there are some sites and other wasn't. I tried working on the sites who gives faucets and mostly of them are scam. Even if it is legit it only gives small amount money and it was hard to have even $1. If you are really in need you can mine at faucets but for me crypto was more good at mining coins

On 11/8/2019 at 8:48 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Many legit faucet sites (although there are scammers), Now faucet sites can no longer give you good income. many people say it's just a waste of time. Sorry, I can't recommend faucet sites here because there are too many legit sites. Faucet sites can earn from the ads they put on the page. But I suggest you don't need to concentrate on faucet sites, just do it for fun and no more than five sites.

Yeah faucets are really fo payments. But its give you little money. Faucets isn't profitable way to earn money because it's take a lots of time to make  a little monay. thanks 

It seems to me that the features of such facuet is almost there, since these are sites that earn us more than they give us, because when I go to the site freebitco.in the first thing I do from all the cracks climbs advertising. And we remain at a very small profit.

They really pay but this will probable be your worst profit. If working all day for 1$ fits you we'll - this is the only reason you should try faucets in 2019. You may also have lots of referrals but there still will be no big profit 

10 hours ago, Agios said:

Many legit faucet sites (although there are scammers), Now faucet sites can no longer give you good income. many people say it's just a waste of time. Sorry, I can't recommend faucet sites here because there are too many legit sites. Faucet sites can earn from the ads they put on the page. But I suggest you don't need to concentrate on faucet sites, just do it for fun and no more than five sites.

I do faucet on my free time at work when I have nothing to do. And I only do it on legit sites. So I can be productive in my free time. How about you I suggest it to every body to do it on your free time so you can also be productive on your free time and there is always the element of luck specially on the freebitco.in faucet when you roll. Maybe you can earn a lot if your lucky with just one roll.

8 hours ago, niroblm said:

Yeah faucets are really fo payments. But its give you little money. Faucets isn't profitable way to earn money because it's take a lots of time to make  a little monay. thanks 

Yes you are right the faucet payment is very less amount of  payment and it needs alot of time to getting just the less amount of payment so i think its is good just for those who no any source of income.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT