Cash Alternative TV | A Show About Cryptocurrency, with a Focus on Dash - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tao Of Satoshi

Cash Alternative TV | A Show About Cryptocurrency, with a Focus on Dash

The dash coin as of how I've seen it go along in the frames if the Crypto markets, as if it's price and digital crypto usage, has really being impressive in the past years and as if looking at how it can continue to growth as on how the market price compete without too ranked coins, it has a good future and usage

Tough Questions and Redemption for August Domanchuk

August Domanchuk was a rising star in the Dash community a couple of years ago. He blazed onto the scene and loved the concept of Dash. He made some big promises and received funding through the DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization). He then ran into problems and faded away just as quickly as he appeared. He's back now, ready to take his lumps over his past mistakes and help the Dash community to move forward. We hear from August today on CATV!

Thanks for watching!

On 5/18/2020 at 12:58 PM, Upright said:

The dash coin as of how I've seen it go along in the frames if the Crypto markets, as if it's price and digital crypto usage, has really being impressive in the past years and as if looking at how it can continue to growth as on how the market price compete without too ranked coins, it has a good future and usage

Yes, I agree, Dash is something special, and it will continue to adapt and innovate in line with future challenges. We have a strong team and community, it's only a matter of time before we make more noise in the markets.

Game on! ReadyRaider eSports Makes Dash Exclusive Payment Method

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to make big noise in the video gaming industry. Dash in particular stands to do very well with its combination of speed, security and optional privacy being appealing to the gamer's experience. Up-and-coming gaming platform ReadyRaider realizes this, and have made Dash the exclusive method of payment on its platform. Find out more in today's CATV.

Thanks for watching!

Edited by Tao Of Satoshi

O1d5IBM.png

Spooked by Satoshi?, Win $100 with Bitrefill, Dash goes eSports...and more! | CATV LIVE

More than a few people got spooked when some very old Bitcoins moved this week. The price took a dive. Were you one of those people? Never fear, you can win $100 if you can complete the buying process of a Bitrefill phone topup the fastest (Hint: Use Dash!) Speaking of Dash, it's been integrated into ReadyRaider's eSports platform. All that and much more in this weekend's CATV LIVE.

Today at 4PM UTC. Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

Dash Beautifully Explained By Armenian Crypto School

Recently, a video explainer video was posted on Reddit out of the blue. It was produced by an Armenian Crypto School in conjunction with Haykakan Crypto Dprots. This video nailed the complexities of Dash and proved that they had been paying attention, although they didn't make themselves known to the Dash community until now. Now that they've been introduced, video director and script writer Sevan Chorluyan and on-screen talent Maria Chorluyan join CATV to explain how they discovered Dash, why they love it, and what are their future plans to help Dash succeed.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

This is very amazing because we have many things to learn about crypto currencies and youtube is my best place to learn about them. I don't know much about dash coin but i have find a great place to learn and i expect many good things from this channel. Thank you!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I watched several videos from this channel about cryptocurrencies and actually learned many things that I have never thought about and now I am subscribed.

Dash Transactions: What Happens When You Hit "SEND"?

When compared to other cryptocurrencies, Dash transactions stand out with their unique melding of exceptional smoothness, speed, security and optional privacy. Dash is digital cash. But what goes on behind the scenes on the Dash network so it can claim that title? Tao explains on this episode of CATV.

Thanks for watching!

On 5/25/2020 at 6:01 PM, Calvinpriva said:

This is very amazing because we have many things to learn about crypto currencies and youtube is my best place to learn about them. I don't know much about dash coin but i have find a great place to learn and i expect many good things from this channel. Thank you!

Thanks for watching, my friend. I will continue to post my content here. I'm glad you are learning about Dash from me. Hope you check out my latest video! ^^^

On 5/26/2020 at 7:27 AM, Rezort said:

I watched several videos from this channel about cryptocurrencies and actually learned many things that I have never thought about and now I am subscribed.

Welcome to my channel! Glad you are learning things from watching my videos. I'm happy to consider you a new friend.

O1d5IBM.png

Dash Added To Messari Disclosures Registry!

Dash is now getting exposure to a whole new group of investors with its addition to the Messari Disclosures Registry. The registry features a very-well done aggregate of Dash information and history. Check it out here on CATV, and be sure to share with anyone curious about Dash!

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

ReadyRaider's Dash Plan, BCH's be.cash Project, Brave vs. Zoom...and more! | CATV LIVE

Dash's ReadyRaider integration promises to provide big benefits, a new crypto card is being developed by Tobias Ruck of BCH, and the Brave browser beats Zoom to the encryption punch. These are just three of many, many topics to be discussed on this week's CATV LIVE. Join Tao on Twitch or DLive for the weekly crypto and Dash AMA after the show.

23 hours ago, Imran01234 said:

You've really changed people's minds, but now all of a sudden we've seen a good upsurge. I think this dash project is for making good money and working for dash to make money. 

Dash is a great project, but its goal is not to make its holders rich. If that happens because it achieves greater popularity, then great, but its main goal is to become digital cash. Thanks for your kind words!

O1d5IBM.png

Crypto On A Card: Interview With Tobias Ruck, CEO of be.cash

Here at CATV, we are big fans of Dash. We consider it to be a digital cash, an alternative to the current legacy fiat system. It has lots of innovations that make it a contender to be so. However, we also recognize that other projects are also innovating and are making their communities excited. Today Christopher interviews Tobias Ruck, BCH supporter and CEO of be.cash. They talk about a wide range of crypto topics, and show respect to one another's projects.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

"What Is Dash?" 2 New Explainer Videos Released!

Every company or organization should have a succinct, informative explainer video. Dash's video was released in 2016 and featured the old logo, so it was due for a refresher. In this episode of CATV, Tao looks at that old video, and the two recently released versions. He offers his props and critiques, and offers suggestions for a killer explainer video.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

My Initial Thoughts on Dash's Economics and Functionality Proposal

Recently, the Dash Core Group did a live presentation on several aspects of Dash's economics and functionality. They touched on aspects of Dash such as the block reward allocation, the flexibility of treasury funds, fees and masternode voting participation. In this CATV video, Tao goes over the problems that each of them have, and the solutions offered up as a future proposal by the DCG team.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

This is a great thing for the Dash, but I hope that you will talk about some other strong currencies so that ordinary people can know information about the field, thank you and I wish you success.

Dash Economics Proposal, Crypto Around the World, Anypay vs. BTC...and more! | CATV LIVE

Dash Core Group recently did a live presentation about Dash's economics and functionality, where they offered a proposal to solve issues. I look at crypto news from Japan, Canada, and Venezuela, and get to the bottom of why Anypay is in an on-again/off-again relationship with Bitcoin. All that and much more on this weekend's CATV LIVE!

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

This is a great thing for the Dash, but I hope that you will talk about some other strong currencies so that ordinary people can know information about the field, thank you and I wish you success.

Thanks for your kind words! CATV does focus on Dash, because we believe that it is the best cryptocurrency experience out there for those who wish to use crypto as a payment method. We do reach out to other currencies from time to time, though. Thanks for watching!

• Useful or interesting 1

O1d5IBM.png

Dash On GokuMarket: Another Integration By Dash Next

When it comes to business development for Dash, the decentralized autonomous organization employs multiple teams. One of the most successful of these teams has been Dash Next, who are responsible for many integrations where Dash can now be used. Today, Christopher goes over their latest integration GokuMarket. Find out which of Gokumarket's offerings is rare in the crypto space on this episode of CATV.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

What Does A Chainalysis Integration Mean For Dash's Privacy?

Ever since Evan Duffield created Darkcoin and introduced PrivateSend mixing as a method to insure transactional privacy, it's been a point of pride for many in the Dash community. So, it comes as a shock to these people when Dash gets integrated into compliance firms such as Coinfirm or Chainalysis. But is the news so bad? Has Chainalysis broken Dash's privacy feature? Is the Dash community see the balance between this apparent hit to its privacy reputation and the reward of being eligible for further integrations and adoption? Christopher (Tao) looks at these questions and more in this episode of CATV.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

BTC vs. 10K, Dash Integration Parade, Dash Core v0.16, QuadrigaCX Ponzi...and more! | CATV LIVE

Try as it might, Bitcoin just can't seem to conquer the mystical 10k USD barrier for any length of time. Dash had another excellent week of integrations, leading to more use cases for digital cash. Dash Core Group announced a testnet release of Dash Core v0.16, giving power users the challenge to break things. The Ontario SEC has some interesting investigation notes about the failed Canadian exchange QuadrigaCX. All this and more on this weekend's CATV LIVE!

O1d5IBM.png

i am very excited to see that big cryptocurrency founder are on YouTube I think YouTube has huge traffic we can get it for cryptocurrency because in cryptocurrency market we need more people to invest 

Edited by Soaib khan

Dash Platform v0.13 Released on Evonet!

Dash Platform is Dash's exciting next-level software for the Dash network. It will make Dash as easy to use as Paypal or Venmo, with contact lists instead of user addresses. Also, your account will be able to be accessed from anywhere with the new decentralized API. Not to mention a decentralized App Store with applications running on Dash's smooth, powerful network. Today, Christopher goes over the new features of v0.13 that are making Dash Platform closer to reality.

Thanks for watching!

On 6/14/2020 at 3:10 AM, Abu Anmam said:

That's good to know about dash coin more and it's project.
Thanks for being here and for sharing your love in the mean time.

Keep it locked here for lots of Dash and also more general crypto news on each weekend's CATV LIVE! Thanks for the comment.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:57 AM, Soaib khan said:

i am very excited to see that big cryptocurrency founder are on YouTube I think YouTube has huge traffic we can get it for cryptocurrency because in cryptocurrency market we need more people to invest 

YouTube is a good medium to get important messages across, you're right. Thanks for commenting!

O1d5IBM.png

I surely will watch your vido about digital currencies, some time ago I was really interested in Dash coin, but then I found more interesting projects and don`t know about dash latest news 

4 hours ago, nykas said:

I surely will watch your vido about digital currencies, some time ago I was really interested in Dash coin, but then I found more interesting projects and don`t know about dash latest news 

Thanks! You will find lots of information about Dash on my channel, and you can find all my current social media contacts at https://www.dashnation.com/catv. You should check it out again, it's a great project!

O1d5IBM.png

Real Challenges Faced By Digital Currency (w/ Bradley Zastrow)

People involved and invested in digital currency are naturally their biggest cheerleaders. It's a disruptive technology and seemingly has a brilliant future. However, when you take a step back and look at cryptocurrency analytically, you'll see their are quite a few downsides and challenges to overcome before the dream becomes a reality. Join CATV for a talk with Bradley Zastrow who's been to both sides of the mountain, which has given him a unique perspective.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

Balance of Financial Power in Venezuela (w/ Ernesto Contreras)

Digital currency was born in 2009, and has been facing an uphill battle around the world even though in many ways it offers a superior product than fiat systems. In Venezuela, Dash has found a place where the legacy system's defences appear to be weaker than most countries. Smelling blood, Dash has used the power of its decentralized autonomous organization to fund groups that are building legit crypto ecosystems and educating Venezuelans on the unique benefits of Dash. They often have to re-educate those who have tried Bitcoin and weren't impressed. Ernesto Contreras regales us on the balance of financial power in Venezuela on this episode of CATV.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

The expert opinions always gives a good vibes to the users. And the channel you shared seems to be good and useful. So I will always keep in touch with your information and let's hope it benefits us. Cryptocurrencies are a great asset to the financial condition both for a person and a country. So make sure you give us the right info. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You are quite amazing with your knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I have checked some of your videos. And I really liked a lot. So I think you are quite helpful for all of us.We are always looking for the best option to decide what's best for us.  Thank you. 

• +2 1