Cash Alternative TV | A Show About Cryptocurrency, with a Focus on Dash - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tao Of Satoshi

Cash Alternative TV | A Show About Cryptocurrency, with a Focus on Dash

A New Dash Marketing Strategy? Chat with Jan Heinrich Meyer | Tao & Amanda LIVE!

Jan Heinrich Meyer (of Dash Embassy DACH) has taken the initiative to build a comprehensive strategy to unify the Dash community's marketing efforts. What's it all about? Get a clearer picture in this informative episode of Tao & Amanda LIVE!.

Today at 5:30PM UTC:

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

Darren Tapp Files | The Evolution of Dash!

Dash has greatly increased its level of sophistication since it launched as X-Coin back in 2014. Big time improvements to speed, security and scaling potential have its technology capable of rivalling any other project out there. What improvements has Dash made, and how? Today we talk with Arizona State University assistant research professor Darren Tapp about just that in this fourth and final episode of the Darren Tapp Files.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

BTC Hashrate on fire, Tron vs. Steem, India's back in, Bittrex DASH/USD and more! | CATV LIVE

In a great sign for confidence in crypto, the BTC hashrate is growing. Justin Tron enlists the help of exchanges to assert dominance in the Steem blockchain. India's Supreme Court rejects their central bank's restrictions on Bitcoin trade. Bittrex offers a new Dash/USD pair. All this and more in this episode of CATV LIVE.

Today at 7:30PM UTC. Thanks for watching!

On 3/6/2020 at 10:28 AM, Ozil75 said:

My dear friend,Thanks for the introduction where I can see about Dash. Recently, youtube has many restrictions with the youtube channel about cryptocurrencies. Do you encounter any difficulties..?

You're welcome! Glad you are interested in learning! I haven't encountered any difficulties yet, maybe because my channel is too small at the moment.

23 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

In my opinion, your videos are quite interesting and informative. Thank you for sharing this video for working in Dash projects. I believe that the Dash project is good, and the work of Dash to make money, really, people want to study this project and invest in Dash, so many people consider Dash. Making money is not good, but you really change your mind )

No worries, I am happy to provide the good people of this forum with information about Dash, because I feel that it's a project with a lot of potential, and since it's open source, anyone can join in and help.

O1d5IBM.png

Hi, I have been following your channel, your channel is very informative about cryptocurrencies and I'm glad for that. I watch your videos pretty much. I need youtube channels like you

Worried about Coronavirus? Crypto Is Clean Money!

The novel coronavirus (also known as SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19) is relentlessly spreading across the globe. Health authorities around the world are recommending to engage in social distancing, wash your hands thoroughly, and only go out to buy essential items. But did you know the legacy banking system we use to buy things on a daily basis can be part of the problem? Find out why, and how cryptocurrencies such as Dash provide a clean, contactless way to transact financially.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

Setting The Record Straight For Dash In Japan

Dash has unfortunately received an undeserved bad rap in Japan. Mischaracterizations and misunderstandings have left it on the outside looking in when it comes to exchange listings. A Dash community member has a plan to change all that, however. Find out how on this episode of CATV.

Thanks for watching!

On 3/8/2020 at 8:08 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend
I congratulate you on this wonderful work and wish you success in the future
Do you recommend storing the dash?
 For the future ??

I'm very bullish on Dash, I believe it has what it takes to be a global digital cash. But, as with anything else, I recommend that you invest with caution, and do your own research.

3 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

Well, I will follow your channel because dash, dash is my favorite currency, I can follow news updates from your channel. I feel very excited when I know your channel. I do not follow the youtube e-mail but I will subscribe to you

Thanks for the support! I appreciate it.

3 hours ago, jore1 said:

I hope that everyone can get support from these videos. Your videos are quite interesting and informative and from here I can benefit greatly from that knowledge

I will keep posting my videos here, and I appreciate the kind words and your support.

O1d5IBM.png

BTC PlusToken Scam Selloff, BTC "Store of value"?, HitBTC Implements Dash Chainlocks and more! | CATV LIVE

It's been a tough week for the digital asset space. First it lost value allegedly due to a scam token selloff, then it cratered along with the rest of the global economy, causing its claim of being a store of value to be in serious jeopardy. Meanwhile, HitBTC implemented Dash Chainlocks making another exchange compatible with Dash's lightning fast transfer times. All that and more on this week's CATV LIVE.

Today at 4:30 UTC. Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

hey is this a YouTube channel that talks all about crypto currency,.? I tought i read a post that talks about youtube removing all crypto related videos, well i hope the videos in the page are in English 😊

Very good and useful content I liked this post and I will definitely subscribe to this thing because it seems to me something very special and beautiful Thank you my friend

Dash Trust Protectors Election 2020

It may not be as dramatic as the upcoming US Presidential Election promises to be, but for the Dash network, the Trust Protectors election is a very important one. Find out why on this episode of CATV.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

On 4/9/2020 at 4:46 AM, King98 said:

All the media in the crypt and telegram channels began to circulate in this currency, and from the beginning of the year it showed itself almost strongly, which added about 125% and the Well Dash is a very good currency.

yes this is actually quite true that the dash is increasing steadily in its market price value day by day, i just left the yobit exchange site some few minutes ago and i also noticed my btc value in the balance increased so after checking i foubd that the dash has increased value

Dash Platform v0.12 Released! (Bonus DashPay Wallet Demo)

Development on Dash Platform has been ramping up lately with the Dash Core Group committing to releasing new versions at least every six weeks. The latest version, 0.12, has now been released. See what to expect in this new version here. Also, see the latest Dash Platform username demo presented by Bob Carroll, Dash CTO.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

Very good, this channel may make it easier for fans of Dash coin to know all that is important about this cryptocurrency, but I have a good suggestion, my friend, I did not add some videos about new symbols similar to Dash currency so that your channel is more comprehensive and useful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dash's 7%ening Makes It A Bit More Scarce

Dash recently reduced its block reward by 7 percent, meaning that miners who discover new blocks and masternodes who provide network services receive fewer coins from new blocks. What does this mean, and how/why does Dash differ from Bitcoin. Find out in this episode of CATV.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

COVID-19 Lockdown Dash News Catchup Marathon! | CATV LIVE

After a hiatus amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Tao returns to catch up on all the stories around Dash crypto he didn't cover. There's lots of interesting information about Dash in this one, don't miss it!

347296223_CATVLIVE.thumb.png.773f6c8f06b1a9e8354a684b6c68fb4c.png

https://youtu.be/tbr-O3G_tF0

Thanks for watching!

Edited by Tao Of Satoshi

O1d5IBM.png

Thanks for the post. Of course, you can earn money with media, but this is not suitable for everyone. It's not a bad idea.

Uptrennd CEO Jeff Kirdeikis on Alternative Social Media and Content Sites

There's quite a bit of censorship in the digital currency space from centralized entities. Because of this, there are a few decentralized sites popping up. One of these sites is Uptrennd, an interesting site where you can earn tokens for posting and commenting. You can find me there as well! Today I speak with the CEO of Uptrennd, Jeff Kirdeikis. Enjoy!

Thanks for watching!

On 5/5/2020 at 4:15 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Thanks for the post. Of course, you can earn money with media, but this is not suitable for everyone. It's not a bad idea.

Yes, I'm on LBRY as well. I enjoy that site.

O1d5IBM.png

content on this display is notable with facts of the altcoins , their frequency & their reach to the target market . this offer precious input to audience

Going "Fiat Free", Exchange Promos, Dash Platform Smart Contracts?...and more! | CATV LIVE

The challenge to live fiat free is on, with many in the industry taking the challenge. Binance now offers a Dash savings account, Huobi did an airdrop to Dash users setting up their mobile wallet, and there's been talk about the status of smart contracts in Dash Platform. All this and much more on this episode of CATV LIVE.

Today at 4PM UTC. Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

Thank you for your step in one steps towards the digitalisation at this time. And if you able to share information that Crypto currency isn't threat to economy and also as YouTube is wsy if reaching huge audience i am following you.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

African Dash users get a boost with InstantSend AnkerPay integration

Dash works just fine, but having access to it can be a challenge sometimes, depending on where you are located. For people in sub-Saharan Africa, accessing Dash just became that much easier with AnkerPay. What is AnkerPay and why is it a big deal for Dash? Find out in this episode of CATV!

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

Mega Soft. Cryptobuyer. Dash in 20k Venezuelan businesses? You bet.

Dash's high level of integration performance in Venezuela continues with a three-way partnership between it, Mega Soft and Cryptobuyer. Dash will be able to be bought, sold and used in the point of sale terminals of twenty thousand Venezuelan businesses. Tao takes a look at the details of this integration on this episode of CATV.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

Using Blockchain To Build Token Communities (Jacques Xu, Discussions.app)

Posting content online can be tricky with centralized sites prone to censorship. Discussions.app takes advantage of blockchain functionality to offer a decentralized posting experience. Today on CATV we talk with Jacques Xu, a co-founder of the platform.

Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

BTC Halving Done, Crypto Under Corona, Dash Integrations Aplenty ...and more! | CATV LIVE

The Bitcoin halving has come and gone, with pretty much a loud "MEH*. How's cryptocurrency doing under the virus? Pretty good, actually. Another week, another full slate of integrations for Dash. On fire, as always. Great work to all involved. All that and more on this weekend's CATV LIVE, broadcast on YT, Twitter, FB Live, Twitch and DLive.

Today at 4PM UTC. Thanks for watching!

O1d5IBM.png

Professional Dash Insights Now Available Through IntoTheBlock

Traders and cryptocurrency scholars rejoice! Dash has been added to a next-level digital currency analytics platform IntoTheBlock. Among the highlights of this new integration is a custom research tool into Dash's particular transaction differences (Regular transactions, Chainlocks, PrivateSend). This is exciting because it will help see where Dash is succeeding and failing. Of course, it also has basic trading tools and delivers them in an easy-on-the-eyes package. Get more details (including IntoTheBlock's first Dash video for April 2020) in this episode of CATV.

Thanks for watching!

On 5/16/2020 at 9:41 AM, Depth Jonny said:

The contents of this series are fantastic with details on the altcoins' volume and viewer size. This offers the viewer useful feedback

Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate the support.

O1d5IBM.png