Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ritchie

Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency

i think cryptocurrency have more advantages than fiat money, but they do not seem to be enough to replace fiat money as the standard payment method. It will take a long time for cryptocurrency to develop because the cryptocurrency market has shown that it has the potential to evolve much more and offers useful products, which may change the current monetary system.

I personally do not believe that this is possible, the governments of all the countries of the world seek to maintain their sovereignty at all costs, this sovereignty includes their own local currency, which is why it is difficult for them to accept such a drastic change in their countries.

On the other hand, it is possible that in terms of use, cryptocurrencies begin to be more used than local currencies, but I do not think they simply replace them

In my opinion, cryptocurrency cannot replace fiat money in all countries, because fiat money is protected by law in every country. And many rules weaken cryptocurrency so I don't think I can replace fiat money, I think cryptocurrency will only be an alternative currency and also a crypto investment.

• +1 1

the change from fiat money to crypto is becoming more and more notable, although it is very difficult for paper money to be completely displaced when even in the world there are countries that do not have access to the internet or follow what greatly affects their community if they happen all to crypto, it is something that will happen in a considerable future but a financial education must come first at a global level so that people can adapt

On 11/7/2019 at 4:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

Cryptocurrencies are digital assets that are a medium of exchange between two parties. While fiat money is subject to inflation and central banks can print more at any time, the leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin has a fixed supply of 21.000. 000 units, making it even scarcer than gold.

Although many people are immersed in the world of cryptos and we work with them, fiat money is what controls the economy in the world, but it will not be long for cryptos to take advantage or to be placed on a par with it, more is needed information so that outsiders are interested and show support for the community, which although there are many of us is almost controlled by whales and large companies and investors.

• +1 1

It is a matter of time but that time will come, where cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies. Times have changed and the world has changed, we live in a globalized world and all thanks to technology, a country that does not want to accept it will have no other way than to be isolated, to live in the past.

Crypto is the best than the fiat becasue we can make good money in the crypto market because fiat money is just stable but the crypto market is going tt be high and low and thats the main reason in which we can change our luck and make our future good.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Honestly, I prefer cryptocurrency more than fiat currency. Because fiat has too many rules and restrictions so it is too limited to the use and ownership of private money. In contrast to crypto which is easier and less binding.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

I think I've read the same question written again about some countries. Not very identical but we grow more now talking about all countries! We have then what the moon too! And again another member that thinks we only have one cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

There are some similar questions about replacing money. Does it actually matter? We can use cryptocurrencies right now and buy anything from the internet, do we need to replace the fiat system? It is not needed but people will decide to use crypto or fiat.

If the crypto currency would manage to replace the fiat currencies to all of the countries, then it would be possible that the world would really become more dependent to technology. This would be a sign that they are already acknowledging the transitioning happening to another phase of industrialization happening in every community. Yes, there is always a possibility that crypto currency would be able to replace fiat currency but I think it would be better to just let them coexist so that there would be no monopoly being built that is why the competition between the fiat currency and crypto currency should always be alive in order to bring more benefits in both sides.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:04 PM, Ritchie said:

This is impossible to know friend. We are not fortune tellers. Why are you asking these questions? Have you figured out everything else so far and you now have learn how Bitcoin works and everything and you ask these questions?

I think it is impossible. Governments will not be happy to lose control.

However, although it cannot completely replace it, a large percentage of the population (it may even become the majority) will prefer to use cryptocurrencies and not fiat money.

However, no matter how popular cryptocurrencies are, I believe that fiat money will always exist like gold.

In conclusion, the other financial systems and storage instruments of value will continue to exist, however, cryptocurrencies may become the most dominant monetary system in the world.

• +4 1

33 minutes ago, elouardi said:

Perhaps this will happen after many years, but this is impossible nowadays and cryptocurrencies are different from paper currencies and one of these differences is that they are intangible. They keep fake currencies that have pros and cons.

It it the digital world we are heading to the untouchable world, so whether there are disadvantages or not, crypto to replace paper money is a must, carrying cash around is getting old, and i know there are credit cards and all but banks are getting old too.

What do you think and ask that? You should be able to have some thoughts of your own. Also why do you think that cryptocurrencies will be better than the fiat currencies and why would they be used instead of fiat? I really don't see any chance of that happening but as this person didn't explain anything I don't have a reason either. I can't answer to something else besides directly answer to this question.

• +4 1

I think that eventually this is going to happen and there will be a transition where both will work together until it is decided to go with some cryptocurrencies that work best and abandon the fiat system.

• +1 2

I think crypto will be alongside with fiat, not replacing it. replacing fiat will only happen when governments start to create their own crypto coins which take a very log time for such a thing to happen. Altough I have no doubt the time of domination of the fiat currencies will soon end.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

The cryptocurrancy will surely be legal some day in all over the world but fiat will always stay until each person of the world is not educated, so it is not near to replace fiat.

You are not wrong at all about this, some people that are even educated do know know what cryptocurrencies are, and also some know it but do not want to deal with it at all, not to even talk of illiterates. You are very right, it will take centuries before cryptocurrencies  can replace fiats, even if it will at all. 

• +3 1

I don't think this happens that fiat currency replace by the cryptocurrency. 

Fiat currency has physical existence and a physical value. And it is control by the governments. 

Where cryptocurrency can't be control by any government or organization. Nobody owns the control of cryptocurrencies. It has no physical existence or value. Its price changes very day.

As cryptocurrency is a modern type of currency, it may replace by fiat currency in future, but i don't think this is possible for now. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/7/2019 at 3:04 PM, Ritchie said:

The process is not easy ,it will take time may be in decade we have some good policies for crypto. Where it can be used as payment system after fiat. The world will slowly transform into digital world and we would have digital economic system. The large organizations and multiple international forms have taken keen interest in cryptocurrency. 

• +3 1

Maybe cryptocurrency would't overtake fiat in the foreseeable future, but this will definitely happen at some point, especially given the current progress done by China in developing its digital yuan. However, I'm not sure if this can be truly regarded as a cryptocurrency because it is being produced by a central authority and thus it doesn't offer a real solution to the well known disadvantages of fiat currency.

• Useful or interesting 2

I sincerely think well my humble opinion in the short term more impossible than all countries adopting the cryptocurrency but I think that a long term very very long can become a reality
Good luck and raté grace for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

On 11/7/2019 at 9:51 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I became a cryptocurrency which is my first source of income and I quit working and I devote all my time to trading and investing in cryptocurrency

You really made a very big mistake by quit your job because of dealing with cryptocurrencies only, so can you tell me what would you do if crypto suddenly disappeared?