Many things are missing in this community - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Many things are missing in this community

1 hour ago, Gomez12 said:

You are right, but I think on my opinion it will be good ideas if they will set posting notification to notify members time to make new post because there is many people get complicate between time repost after completing their daily post most especially new people that don't understand forum timing well, I think activating this feature will avoid class of post.

@Gomez12 sorry to say this thread belongs old campaign, when this forum allows 30 post daily and that time so many members facing post deleting problem, that's why @Migo created this topic and suggests to apply notification feature,

but now a time this campaign updated so many features like our daily posting publication decreased, so I don't think we need any notification but iam not against this notification system.

but iam fears scammers not misusing this type feature, because they're alerted to complete their task.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a notice that you have added 50 interactions and cannot submit new ones

But on topics there is no notice

I think it's only useful for members who have multiple accounts, as they don't want to waste time on posts that aren't being paid for

this is really great idea, also this extension should be added for giving rating because our rating system is resets every 24h so we need to wait 24h but sometimes i forget it and try to give rating

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I think notifications is a very good topic, and it is one that should also be developed on this project. I would be interested to find out what I get blocked for, or some kind of warning. Because my friends were banned from the forum, but they never found out the reason. Also, I think, the situation with topics, and so on... The forum needs an update!

• +2 1

For this community we all need to know better. Because we all know that if we do not know well about this community, then I will not know anything about it. So we need to know this relationship well. Thank you 

So many things were missing in the forum before during the olden campaign era but in this new campaign approach enough and astonishing features has been added and most of the challenges face has effectively been curtailed beyond reasonable doubt. So what we suggest to be preserve and maintain giving it unalloyed support and attention is the forum token TALK COIN

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think remind user in due time of post is not necessary as it can't provide most goodness features in the forum and users at large. This is upto users to take note the time to rest

• +1 1

It is not that necessary, you already know the time of your work, for example I try to finish most of my comments in the early morning because I usually get busy during the day , so I know the time when I am allowed to post again, maybe it is easier because now with the new system we are only allowed twenty posts a day, not fifty as in your case. 

Edited by Rozy
  • +2 1

The system has furnished features that make us unable to put up once more if it exceeds the maximum limit, so with out observe we can understand because it cannot respond to other human beings's posts.

We do not have to publish more than 20 posts per day, as if we publish 50 posts per day, we will increase spam in the forum and we will not be able to find its case to comment on it in the following days because we will respond to all topics at once and this is not preferred. The account may be subject to ban

This is something that probably didn't happen to anyone else, it will probably mean that you can't write 50 posts every day and what is the reason to do that anyway, since you are required to write 20 posts for the campaign, while 50 would be too excessive in my opinion, if you are have this trouble then write less posts, 40 would be better.

• +2 1

On 11/6/2019 at 9:23 AM, Migo said:

"your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

I didn't know there was a limit for 50 posts daily in the forum but I find it reasonable as it is already too much to post. Although if this is a problem for some members then the suggestion could help very well the person having this problem to know exactly when the reset happens.

• +2 1

when you spend alot of time on this great forum ,you will know how many post have you written Naturally .also you can see how many comment or topic you post in the day by Yobit

• +1 1

Yes, I strongly agree with you, my friend, especially the people who do their posts intermittently because of their daily work, they may forget what they did and what they should do. So I would love for the system to tell me what I should do .. Thank you for this good suggestion

I don't know why your title is like that. There are not many things missing. As I see things there are too many things that we aren't using. Then you only give one thing that you think it is missing but it is something that maybe only affects you, as the rest of us are following the rules and had no problems.

• +3 1

Maybe some thinks are missing from this forum, but I don't think they are many or that this is something very important, as there is need to remove spam and having someone making so many posts may not be ideal, so instead consider writing less posts and making them better.

I think there are more things missing in this forum and one of those is your point. I would say that having reset timer about the ratings and post creation should also be notified by the system of this forum to the users so they would know when they should start making content and rating other users again. This would make them to keep on time making content and avoid wasting the day. This would also be helpful to know how many contents they already created that day so they would not need to visit yobit trade exchange platform anymore just to know the number of posts they created.

• +1 2

While maybe this was correct for previous years and I don't know if there were many things missing, I see a perfect interface that has everything anyone even the most demanding user could find. What can you find here bitcointalk doesn't even offer half of it so don't be like that.

• +1 1

This forum achieved great success in a short period of time and it needs to continue to develop in order to suit the nature of the members. But in general, it is wonderful and I think that if the goal of writing articles or publishing for the sake of money, you need this notice, but whoever aims to serve others and exchange ideas and experiences with others will not need this notice.

• +1 1

It's a nice idea friend but is not that necessary because we always find it easy to go into our yobit account and know the number of posts we make per day if you are to make 20 posts  then you can make a time shedules for the posts, comments and reaction you will make for that day the more you work the more you check your yobit account in order to know the number of posts you are making that's my own opinion friend

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes you are right.Many many things are mising in this Community.i think its a good idea but not very important because always find it easy to go into our yobit  account. 

• +5 1

On 11/6/2019 at 9:23 AM, Migo said:

I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

I haven't made it to 50 posts for any day, this is too much and there is no need for it. It would take many hours perhaps four or five to write so many posts, but if you think you have to write so many then it could be that there is limit and maybe you should try writing less like fourty or thirty, you are getting paid for twenty anyway. 

• +2 1

That's an excellent point, and I think that notification should be placed at our dash board where we can see them boldly.

• +1 1

On 11/6/2019 at 12:23 PM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

This would be nice update for forum as well for members. Sometimes I also  forget and cannot follow up the clock. So it will be very convenient for members to get notification from forum. This way members will know about the time up of posting and also they will know how much they have posted. Those notices will work greatly and members will start managing their time at forum. So I will be wonderful if forum admin notice your thought. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1