What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT? - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT?

To be honest, i don't think doge is the best option for profit. If you want more profit then Bitcoin and USD is the best choice right now. They are quite stable coins.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:05 AM, bobjoemega said:

For me i think doge is the most profitable coin in the investbox of Yobit, but i think there are other coins that are also good to invest, but i'm afraid of the prices, because the most of other coin in the investbox start to get low price because the free coin that users get as a reward every 24h or after one week, so can you suggest for me some good coin that can be more profitable than DOGE.

Also please can you give some reasons, why you choose the coin that you will suggest.

Doge is the best coin in the yobit investbox and not any other coins which are more profitable coin in the yobit investbox... Because you Doge coin price now a time increase otherwise it's value is stable...and I Also invest Doge coin in the yobit investbox and take good benefits from this on the daily basis...

• +2 1

Well in my experience doge is the best coin for the invest box. On yobit because this is the coin which has a great amount of money now a days. But there are more other coins which have good prices. Thanks

There are so many cryptocurrencies in which you can investis completely based on your interest but you should do a research before investment. I will suggest you to coins other than Bitcoin, they are ethurium and doge . Now the market value of these cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day. You can get more profit by trading this coins.

Not specific, we can invest in which currency which is high price and best option for us. We make decisions about price if some one return in good then we invest. So it depends on price flactuation and market rate. So after that we can invest into investbox.  Use which give you in big ,because taking risk is batter then low.

I think bitcoin and ethreum both are good currencies to use. Both are good and their value is also increasing now. Text is also doing good now. So all currencies are good but before investment or exchange we must look the market value of coin.

Hello my friend I would like to tell you that you should never make investment in the investbox of the yobit exchange as you will regret if you do that in the future.

Currently the most profitable token in InvestBox by Yobot is ECO 15% per day. However, its transaction volume is also very small.
I am investing in TALK token in InvestBox, the price of TALK has dropped quite sharply but I still believe & continue to hold TALK in it, hoping TALK will increase in price in the future.

So far, I have not entered the field of investing in cryptocurrencies. I heard a lot about investing in Bitcoin currency, but I have no idea about Doug's currency and is it useful in investing Do they give you every day a free currency from it?

• +1 1

I think every coin has its own specifications and profit. We can't say that this coin is profitable and this is not. It depends on market and price of a coin. Try to invest in such  coin whose  price is  falling it will give you profit. 

I think dogecoin is most profitable coin on the yobit exchanges. I think Bitcoins or Ethereum are the most stable coins on the market and it is most profitable to invest in some promising coins. For me I think Bitcoins and the waves coin in best for me to do profit.

More important than looking at the plan, you have to look at the currency in which you invest. It takes some deliberation and investing intelligently, so that you do not lose a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

If i will recommend you so according to me bitcoin and Ethereum is the best and i only know about these currencies because they are having very much value in the market and its good and profitable to use 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear member, It is about what your requests are. If you want to save daily expenses and expenses, I think that your best currency is USDT because it is almost a fixed value that seeks to equal the US dollar. But if your goal is to invest in the long term and increase profitability, I advise you to bitcoin or ethtereum because it is valuable  High is constantly increasing and there is a good doge currency for that

• +4 1

Maybe I need to be patient and wait for the opportunity so I can try to invest in Lisa currency. I can see that Lisa will probably have the opportunity to grow more than ever and with the investment we can make right now, we will get a great return on Lisa's amount.

I believe that the exchange of yobit is the best exchange. It's a good profit because it's a big investment. All the people in this exchange have a good performance every day for the yobit exchange.

I think that btc, ethereum and now binance coin are also increasing now. These are good to invest and earn more because these coins value is good and you can invest in yobit for high profit. 

• +5 1

In my experience, on investment in the Yobit platform.i.e Yobit investbox. I prefer to invest Talk token rewards. I mostly put all my earnings from the forum in Investbox, and also trade the obtained BTC for Talk tokens to place them in the Investbox. Currently, the interest rate for investment for Talk is 1% daily. It means if I had invested 10,000 Talk tokens in total, my daily profit will be 100 Talk tokens. So, I prefer to invest talk tokens in Investbox, as it is giving me good interest on a daily basis for my investments.

Edited by pacific
  • +4 1

.It is a my opinion is the yobit exchange it is the best exchange. Because it is a very investment it is a good profit earn. I think that profitability dose not depends on the percentages, daily that or the currency, I think that btc ethereum and now binance coin are also increasing now.

The dogecoin is the most currencies which it will be the new bitcoin and it is in the developing period now but it need to support by the traders.

• +1 1

I have very bad experience with the investment in the invest box of yobit as I  invested in Talk tokens , DLRS and Water and after that all these coins dumped ver badly and gave a big loss to me rather than profit.

It would be lucrative if the coin's price rises, but finding a good coin in Investbox is difficult. You may, however, study the coin's project to determine which coin will be successful in the future.

You are right that the most profitable currency in the yobit invest box is the doge coin and I think that there will also be any other coins which will give us a good profit in the yobit invest box like this coin. If there are any other coin also then tell the names of that coin.

I invested several currencies from which I lost and some I won, and after my experience, I saw that the best currency for investment is Bitcoin and ETH because it does not lose when investing, and whatever it loses, it will come back up and there is no fraud or fraud because there are currencies in a fraudulent Yobet. I lost them very little, and I talk about personal experience.