What are the most valuable cryptocurrencies on the market? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jruizv4

What are the most valuable cryptocurrencies on the market?

In my opinion, bitcoin will be the most valuable cryptocurrency that you can own followed by ethereum. The rest of the coins or token mostly follows the price action of these 2 coins which is dominant in the cryptomarket

Bitcoin is now the most expensive coin in the world of cryptocurrency because its price is slowly increasing day by day and its current price is above 23 thousand dollars.So it can be said that the price of cryptocurrency is much higher than any other coin

There are many currencies in the crypto world.  There are about 1000 coins in the crypto world.  However, there are many good and fake coins, and there are many dead coins.  But I have some favorite coins.  And that is Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, xrp, polkadot, monero.  I use these coins.  We can use these coins to invest and trade.

Well dear there are lot of cryptocurrencies and the best is that whose market is in green zone. Well ripple is growing popular day by day and investment in ripple have great trend and I think people are believing in ripple and u can choose this currency for trading

On 12/18/2020 at 11:39 AM, doldany23 said:

You shared very useful information.And according to my opinion the most valuable coin is bitcoin and it is because of it's price which is really amazing..

All the options are good but the best is to invest in the low price coins and get a load of coins because the more coins you have the higher the profit will be.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The detachment that takes the second area above every part of I evaluate the btc will pick up again to be the preeminent and that will by no means assert a conversation for the reason that the btc will heighten its popularity this without a have reservations. 

• +1 1

There are many types of cryptocurrencies online which are very valuable but the most valuable of them is bitcoin because the market price of bitcoin is very high which is increasing day by day.As a result, the market price is much higher.

I believe that there are errors in the numbers that you mentioned here, as Bitcoin currently dominates more than 65% of the market, in addition to the market value of Bitcoin exceeding $ 330 billion, while the numbers you mentioned to us are small compared to the real numbers.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/4/2020 at 3:45 AM, jruizv4 said:

There are currently more than 1,000 cryptocurrencies on the market, although the best known are Bitcoin and Ethereum. The 100 most valuable in the market add up to a capitalization of about 202,256 million dollars, according to Coinmarketcap.com, the reference website where you can follow the daily evolution of these currencies. Bitcoin alone accounts for about half of the total capitalization of digital currencies, with a value of $ 110,734 million. It is followed by Ethereum which, according to the aforementioned website, is valued at 22,384 million dollars. The podium is closed by Ripple, which is worth 11.58 billion dollars in the market.

1. 1. Bitcoin
  2. 2. Ethereum
  3. 3. Ripple (XRP)
  4. 4. Bitcoin Cash
  5. 5. EOS
  6. 6. Stellar
  7. 7. Litecoin
  8. 8. Tether
  9. 9. Cardano
  10. 10. Monero

This top ten coins seems to be very best future coins thats we must use to invest through them now for the future profit,  because they becoming up in price and worth in the market everyday and the crypto world is still growing with them. 

• +3 1

There are currently more than an hundred amount of alt coins in the market which is always available for trading. The list is very straight forwards and I see btc has the first as always the followed by ethereum and the lite coin

On 10/17/2020 at 3:15 PM, tienda said:

I think now there are many valuable cryptocurrencies on the market, and this is good for digital world, before we have just one option who is Bitcoin, but now we can choose between a lot of cryptocurrencies.

The EOS is new for me and I have heared about it sometime ago, I think this will be in the top list soon as the bounty program is demanding it now in many bounties.

• +2 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Thank you for sharing this informative posts with us on the most valuable cryptocurrency in the market. I only have little knowledge on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin though because of their popularity in cryptocurrency market and i have made some researches on these coins as a learner of Cryptocurrency and i think Ethereum caught my attention more with so many advantages.

• +1 1

Bitcoin, eth and ltc are the more valuable coin in the crypto currency... Because now a days these coins working good and reach at the top 🔝 position... And hope so next year they will more increase and reaach at mountain 🏔️...

• +2 2

There a lot of different crypto curriences in the crypto market. But in which most popular currency is bitcoin, ETH, LTC . Bitcoin is most popular currency. Bitcoin is used in some countries. It's trading volume is very high. If you invest in it then you can take a good profit.

As of now, the most valuable cryptocurrency is Yearn Finance. The price of that coin is double of what Bitcoin achieved. But currently, Bitcoin is having a bull run and it is more worth investing now. Maybe Bitcoin's run might stay until the end of the month.

The order has changed a bit since you published the list. For example, XRP has dropped quite a bit due to the SEC sanction and several exchanges are thinking of delisting it, so it is likely that its capitalization will continue to drop.
I believe that Bitcoin will remain the most valuable crypto for many years to come and its dominance will not drop below 30%. However, the second place is not so clear to Ethereum, it would not be strange that at some point it will be surpassed by Tether, which lately its capitalization is rising too much.

Yes this are most influential and profitable crypto currencies to make you rich in within short period of time if you can handle them properly trading and investment to be earning bountiful percentage of profit. Even 5 altcoins like ETH LTC XRP EOS and bitcoin.

I think there are a lot of cryptocurrencies within this industry which have a valuable price like bitcoin,doge coin,lite coin etc.Everyone has their own choice, i like Bitcoin and lite coin because they have a security and a lot of volume. 

• +1 1

Good of you guy. The most valuable cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and its the most recognized cryptocurrency in the world. After Bitcoin is Ethereum, litcoin, tron and others. Because of high rate of Bitcoin investor chooses to trade with it and the profit made from trading with Bitcoin do higher than others cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

There are many crypto currencies in the crypto market. Some of the currencies are the most valuable. First of all bitcoin is the best currency in the crypto world and then ethereum, ripple, litcoin, altcoin. We can earn more money from the trade of these coins but I prefer bitcoin trading because we can get much profits from the bitcoin trade. 

• +1 1

Your list of valuable currencies are correct. Bitcoin is top in the list. I always like to invest in top best currencies Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Binance coin BNB, Yobit token & many more. These coins are profits generating very good coins.

• +1 1

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. You mentioned all those cryptocurrencies which are very valuable cryptocurrencies and their demand in the market is very high. You mentioned all the cryptocurrencies that many people like to work on and many people also invest in them. But all those cryptocurrencies that you have mentored, have cost us such bitcoin and Ethereum very high.Like if we talk about bitcoin, that price of one bitcoin is now $ 27000. And if we talk about Ethereum, the price of one Ethereum is about $ 780. And all of the cryptocurrencies that you mentioned to us, with such points because demand and price are the highest. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you go to the market and search, you'll find a lot of cryptocurrency. There are many reals, and there are fakes. Most of the cryptocurrency nets are there. But Bitcoin is the best in the market, i use it. I love it. It's a very simple method. That's great.

I believe that the cryptocurrencies that have a great long-term future are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and how we can keep everything are always at the top of the list so I think they are safe bets and of course my favorite cryptocurrency is litecoin
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

• +4 1