Boring and fun trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Boring and fun trading

I think emotional trading prevents you from getting a good financial result. It is interesting to learn how to control emotions, as they interfere with analyzing charts and making the right choice.

If this business is to your liking, and all the more it provides you, I think there should be no mood swings about this. You just need to take a breath, rest for a couple of days and get back to business. Development and progress are values that are highly valued in any area of life, not only in trading

Sometimes trading leads to boring especially if you are new beginner and you try every method there was no avail and you spend alot of money but if you are an experience trader you won't feel bored you just make it as a fun and you earn alot of profit out of it.

Trading is a very interesting thing for those who make profits, but it may lead them to boredom for many reasons, and perhaps one of them is that they use the same strategy or routine, so they must change their strategies and develop them and discover the hidden aspects of trading and devise ways that may make them more profitable.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:30 AM, kjames said:

i think peoples who not enjoy to trade they always losses. because when you do a job you need to be focus and enjoy the job.

To enjoy trading every one must need to have the experience of trading plus knowledge because if you trading by depending on your luck then you cant enjoy trading as you will feel stressed all the time..  Again you need to do trading that you can afford to lose because if you trading with your needed money then you cant enjoy trading too😆😆               

I think we can enjoy everything when we are in win not in loss I mean when we know about trading deeply then it will be interesting for us and one of the best time is that when you get half of the profit from such amount so it will be more important if we have a great experience..

i do not think trading is a boring job that i do but i think it is really exciting because at the end of the day that is a gambling and i am playing with all other traders. if i win they will lose and same thing for me. it is fun if i got profit from trade 🙂 

• Useful or interesting 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I think trading is fun when I make a big profit, trading is boring when I get nothing out of it. I think we must respond wisely, whatever the result of the trade we must accept it with grace. Please note that trading is not always profitable, there are times when we experience losses.

• +1 1

Crypto trading for me is a job that is sometimes fun and sometimes boring, because every trade has a different mood. If the trade is profitable I will feel good but if the trade is not profitable at all I will experience boredom. Maybe because I trade every day that I hit a saturation point.

• +2 1

Trading is both funny and boring 

It is boring for those who are not interested in it and have zero knowledge about it .

There is a lot of fun to trade especially when you have successful trades but the boring thing is that you have to wait a lot to get good results from the profits...

its upto uh

Feelings are very important in this field because they affect our decision to trade, and for me, I do not trade any of the currencies when I am in a bad psychological state and I advise everyone to stay away from trading at such times because it will often affect them negatively.

• +2 1

Trading is boring when you don't seems to get it right, probably you running at loss or the market seems unfavourable to you.  It is fun when the profits coming in keeps making you smile and you are counting good profits,  your earnings keeps you in a good mood thereby making Trading a fulfilled one for you. When you are getting your profits rightly, then you get to enjoy trading the more compared to when you are losing. 

Trading will only be boring once you have opened your order but its took too long to be fulfilled, and it will become fun once your opened order has won. 

• +2 1

Trading need so much time and always watch monitor, and always follows charts its really stresses full job so that's why so many new members think, trading is boring but when our trade success and our strategy goes profitable then this stresses converted in fun and gives boost in our mind and start new trade full of energy.

• +2 1

Trading is the best way for earning.  I think when you take a profit you felt fun and good but when you have loss your money in trading then you feel boring and bad.  We all knows that trading is the very risky. If you want to do trading you have knowledge about crypto trading.

If you are getting signals for trading online. Then it is very good way. But if you want to earn with small exchanging without signals and can earn more from bounties.

Edited by Anshamaraam

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Trading is fun when you are gaining more profit but trading will be boring when some one lose everytime but my advice to that kind of people is that they should never giveup 

Trading is fun when you are making more profit but trading will be annoying when someone loses for every day but my advice to that kind of people is that they will never accept.  You can make money if you post well here.

Trading is fun when we get a lot of profit, but trading becomes boring when the market continues to be bearish. Trading is not always profitable, there are times when we experience losses, so trading is not easy because it can make someone stressful sometimes due to being in the market for a long time. So to avoid stress in trading you need to take a break.

• +1 1

It’s great, it’s important for every trader to maintain confidentiality and confidentiality. Not every trader is profitable and some traders may be affected by the decision of any other wrong trader and cause their loss. The best is to trade in a particular style that avoids distorting everyone’s opinion. 

• +2 1

I think all depended on about the personality person. There are who with patience are happy and fun about what they are doing, and there are who without patience, is possible the trading will make them boring. Because the profits comes with the time not immediate.

I believe that professional traders enjoy their work, where they earn money for their studies and efforts that they learned from their experiences, although the point of view depends on each person and is respectable.
I personally find trading fun and it requires a lot of discipline.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

In my opinion trade not a fun while trade is a serious busines but there in trade two conditions are must first one is pleasure and other is sadness so if we will earned profit from trade then we feel pleasure and if we faced loss in trade then we in sadness and these things are naturally taking place  in trade.

• +1 1