Advantages of bitcoin - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yasset2020

Advantages of bitcoin

bitcoin has changed people's lives, the approach of price has completely modified, you could hardly ever see now someone sporting coins in his pocket global bills using bitcoin are quicker and less expensive than traditional bank payments..

@yasset2020 Very interesting information, i appreciate your topic detail. Yes, bitcoin is one of the most popular and has greater liquidity than other cryptocurrency with easy and quick transection in every time and in every where in the world. Its transaction is easier than other and widely accepted as payment method because of low transaction fee. Also, bitcoin is highly secured to use. One of the other advantage of bitcoin is having high price than other. 

• +4 1

@yasset2020 you have said it all There is no need for one to wait for many days for the company to received money. And there is no third party in these system such as bank and transactions can be done as much as possible because its unlimited. Thanks for giving more light to it.

• +4 1

Hello friend, Bitcoin has changed people's lives, the method of payment has completely changed, you can hardly see now a person carrying cash in his pocket International payments using Bitcoin are faster and cheaper than traditional bank payments.thanks

• +4 1

Bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency and the price of Bitcoin is far ahead of all cryptocurrencies.  Due to the high price of Bitcoin, there are many benefits to trading and investing in it and there are many methods for taking Bitcoin payments which makes the benefits more.  One of the advantages of Bitcoin is that many things can be bought online and Bitcoin is a medium of payment online.  Bitcoin has an ATM bank that makes it easy to transfer to Fiat currency.

The benefits of Bitcoin are the most.  Because Bitcoin is a popular currency with a market value and a huge demand in the world market, it is possible to make more money in a very short time by trading or investing through it.  Moreover, at present, payment system has been introduced in several shopping malls through Bitcoin.

Hello mate bitcion has many advantage on cryptocurrency and is the most valuable currency that pay huge amount of money where you cold be able to save your money safe

With the development of civilization and the advancement of technology, we had to have a modern financial system that suits the development and this is exactly what we reached through dealing with Bitcoin because it is decentralized, not linked to transactions or restrictions, and has great credibility for these reasons. Bitcoin is good and useful for everyone, and we will notice with the passage of time that everyone will use it.

Very true and the fact that cryptocurrency will take over most things in the future. It is easily manageable and not high maintenance either. But we need to be careful about the disadvantages it causes too like the risks and functions. 

• +1 1

There  are lots of benefits of Bitcoins This Bitcoins you can invest and trade.  You can make more coins. Today is the world of digital currency. The world is updating now requires new and updated form of everything. From my opinion Bitcoin is the most updated form of digital currency. So you should have to invest it on large scale. 

in truth, cryptocurrencies in wellknown and bitcoin in particular have constituted a qualitative bounce in people's economic lives and actually have changed lots inside the marches of countries because it constituted a solution to address the sanctions imposed on a rustic due to the lack of ability to prevent it.

Bitcoin have many advantages to humanity because it is the most leading coin business right now in the world with most attractive traders investing on it with full assurrance

There are some advantages that I see in Bitcoin. 

Well Bitcoin is the king of other coin. And for next decade no coin is going to take over it. Most of the traders use Bitcoin for their transactions. Bitcoin bull run is very profitable. If you have purchased bitcoin in good rate then probably in 1 year you can make good profit from it

Yes, Bitcoin is a very wonderful cryptocurrency, as it is the first cryptocurrency, the most famous and the best cryptocurrency. The ease, safety, confidentiality and speed of transactions in Bitcoin make many people want to own more of them. In my opinion, Bitcoin will have a very big future and will reach more than its current price and will enter the market mainly in the future.

• +4 1

My dear friend, not only the advantages of Bitcoin, but all the cryptocurrencies similar to some of them. Your topic is wonderful and the most important feature of cryptocurrencies is only central. Also buying and selling the currency is not in encrypted form, no one can know from the buyer or seller and also some things that are bought through cryptocurrencies, no one  He can know from the buyer and this is the most important feature of it and also the advantage of Bitcoin is its high price that does not lose at all Thank you

• +3 1

The advantages of Bitcoin can be found only when it is on an exchange, that is, when you trade and earn profits from it but for making transactions, it has completely lost its appeal in that area, many other coins have achieved that purpose. It's high Transaction fees and confirmation period are it's major disadvantages

• +1 1

For all the points of view that we analyze Bitcoin we can find advantages, even its volatility in prices is also an advantage since it generates opportunities where if we know how to make predictions based on detailed analysis, we can achieve excellent profits when buying or selling. The only disadvantage that today we could go through is that of the transaction costs in the network and even so they are much cheaper than those established by the fiat money system.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Absolutely agreed. All these advantages you're thoroughly describing, make Bitcoin outcompete traditional financial system by large. Thanks to its advantages, Bitcoin is not only the best performing asset of the last decade, but it has a real potential of being widely adopted, leaving obsolete banks and fiat currencies in the past. 

Well its not about bitcoin only. It is about whole Cryptocurrency which is played by blockchain technology. It is Blockchain technology which make this worldwide transaction within minutes possible. Bitcoin has its own advantages like the price gain  make the profit better. But mostly bitcoin transaction takes time than all othe currencies.

I would say that the future of Bitcoin is very bright.  We can do a lot in the future with this bitcoin.  I think the Bitcoin system has taken a beautiful place all over the world.

Bitcoin is the plastic currency and have more liqudty then other currency. Now 21 centrey the technology is used in every field of life where the digital currency took place in the world rapidly. 

There are many advantage of bitcoin. 1st of all it is totally safe. It gives us opportunity to free payment.  In trade,  it is low risky and its fee also very little. 

I think that bitcoin has many advantages as many colleagues respond in this publication but I think that its main advantage is to be able to transfer your cryptocurrencies to other people regardless of where you are in the world for me it is a great advantage
Good luck and great winnings and a big hello to the entire community

what else we can do with it? is it beneficial for the newcomers like me or we can not use it in our daily life or tell me how can I use it in my daily life.

I have no advantage to say because I think that the creator of the theme already said all the advantages and even more, but in itself thanks to these advantages there is that we are going on the right path and towards the future that we will soon arrive and that Everything is digitally because we are advancing too much today and it will not be long for that.

• +1 1