What can be posted in the Off Topic area? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What can be posted in the Off Topic area?

As this is an off section, you can talk about anything you want, but of course everyone must have common sense when posting, as we must respect the members so that we are respected. It is a free section where there is no defined subject.

The off-topic is an area to post anything that is not about cryptocurrencies or the forum. You can post whatever concerns you have about the economy or about gaming or your hobbies. You can even post about your football match bets and music.

Almost anything can be posted in the off topic section because like it's said on the name, it has no specific coverage or range of a topic. Although we should still keep in mind that there are rules that are applied when posting everywhere. No to plagiarizing content.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:45 PM, iloveyobit said:

i dont think that dude , i think in off topic you are free to post anything about crypto and your post wont get deleted , there the posts are not paid . 

What would you say that? I don’t think so , I think it just an option if you have a topic that doesn’t match any category you can put it there. And get your reward too and if I’m wrong please correct me.

I think  this topic It is usually away from the crypto world in the world because it is not like a sensitive forum, which can last forbidden what you post. But never forget that off topic can not count for payment of your post.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:38 PM, Keith700 said:

Good morning everyone, who can post or create topic of debate and conversation in the Off Topic area? Is that an area to talk about various topics other than cryptocurrencies?, I have taken an eye but I would like to post good things in that area but first know if the theme of the subject is consistent with what is allowed to write in the Off Topic area, who clarifies the doubt?

The off topic section is set for  members to post  thread which are not deeply connected with crypto .But members want to discuss it so they give them a free space. Their they can post threads which are their own inquiries about different things such  wallet option changing or etc. They can easily discussion the thread without getting penalty and they will not breaking the forum rules. 

• +3 1

17 hours ago, Hala99 said:

What would you say that? I don’t think so , I think it just an option if you have a topic that doesn’t match any category you can put it there. And get your reward too and if I’m wrong please correct me.

Thats what i said , i just said crypto and u said topics about anything and we both correct , just make sure the topics and in that section are not paid , happy posting .

I mean theres no harm to these honestly and the thing is you wont get paid here but you can talk about anything about inside of this section and you know what i mean by that, so if your planning so then go ahead it wouldn't give any harm but then again it will not paid you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello friend I think in off topic you are free to post anything which concern crypto but you should know that that post or comment you make will not be paid by admin and moderator's of this forum

I think in the off topic, the title itself instrument off crypto. That income one is free to position everything they desire to piece and discuss, i accept as true it's a beneficial fashion to fail users free expression of speech

Off topic area also have further sections you can post about the problems and topics in off topic area. But you should have to read the rules of the posting and keep in mind that posts in topic are will not be paid in any way. Moderators had also made an clear announcement anout this that posts in bounty and off topic sections will not be paid.

• +1 2

I think that in off topic area you can feel free to post about everything, but not created in other sections. But you should know that this section is not paid. 

Good day every one! How one know that a particular topic one of the off topics, or what can off topics be used for be am confused don't know where this topic heading us to. 

I think we can post everything in off-topic section. Of course we shouldn`t break the forum rules, But all our other thoughts and ideas without rude and restricted can be posted there. This section was created definitely for it 

• +2 1

12 hours ago, nykas said:

I think we can post everything in off-topic section. Of course we shouldn`t break the forum rules, But all our other thoughts and ideas without rude and restricted can be posted there. This section was created definitely for it 

I don't understand well the role of this section, but I think the Off topics section is like an area where we find all useless off-topic moved from other sections! And yes @nykas we can post on this topic without problem. But all post we post on this section Off-topics, Referrals Link and Bounties/Airdrop are not considered paid post.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that means you can write any thing there there is no dictinction but you need to take care of the thing that there are the sections where you can post the crypto related things and you are not advised to discuss these things in off topic section of the forum.

You can make any post there which you can not post in other sections of the forum but keep in mind that you wouldn't be earning from the posts of these sections.

• +5 1

basically as the forum goes and talks on, we know its basically on the part of having to be making crypto related contents, as the offtopic now can generalised any contents which isn't crypto related, just like making a post about healthy guide on corona infected patients

• +2 1

You can post anything you want. Like technology news or other things which may not be related to crypto. Those post will not be deleted cause for those post they will not pay us. But i heard that they gave competition in that section. And also in bounties section too. Only these two section are not paid.

In an off-topic section, you can post anything you want even if it is a topic that is not related to coding, but it must also be a topic with useful content, and you must announce that the posts that you post in an off-topic section are not counted, so do not submit spam even if the section is outside the topic Because we have to abide by the laws in all sections of the forum

Yes, my friend, you can post in those sections, whatever you want in the field of the encrypted world, but you are not paid for it, as these sections are exempt from payment.

You're right, friend! Before posting a post, you should make sure that you have chosen the right topic, because it plays a big role and does not make users confused. More specifically, the administration can delete your posts, or, at best, just move them to another section. There is a special section that is created for offtop, that is, you can discuss everything you are interested in!

• +1 1