What is confidence in trading? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What is confidence in trading?

22 hours ago, phizusiki said:

would feel better if we were profitable, indeed we should not feel negative about trading losses. if we all win who loses there will be no transaction at all. I think you should reduce your losses and increase your profits.

Yes, you are absolutely right in your offering, as for me the loss is part of trading and there is no trader that does not or has not lost in his trading career, especially in the crypto market.

3 hours ago, clerhornsett said:

Some individuals have a ability for exchanging. Exchanging, like several other skill, takes time and commitment to memorize, get it and absorb.

Yes, nothing good in this life comes free or easy, you must suffer a little and pay as much money in order to reach the goal you want to reach.

Edited by iloveyobit

On 11/2/2019 at 8:17 PM, Bitxalt said:

hii buddy, of course, we will feel better if we profit, it's true we shouldn't feel negative about a trading loss, but we should not have a mindset of "it's fine if not profit", traders need ambition to build, but must be careful not to be greedy

this is absolute 100% true we fell happy and comfort able in tradings. and we always feel too bad, when we loose our money. i will tell them them that be patient.

Most people now have the skill-sets for getting options trading. Options trading, in particular almost every other process, generally involves period furthermore investment decision to teach by yourself, have an understanding of furthermore process.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, Hanif14 said:

Self-confidence is of paramount importance trading If you have confidence in your business, you can achieve success

i think this applies to those who are newb to the market they end up losing most trades because they are new to the market and they dont know how it goes.

confidence in trading is about believing on your own decisions,keeping your emotions behind your back and never get affected whatever happens on the coin and the market.

I do not have much confidence in trading, my confidence is that I believe, believe in myself, trust the moment when I buy / sell is right, the most profitable, no worries, no panic.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:34 PM, Adagheref said:

I do my best to overcome my fears by reading friends' posts on this site thanks for... 

The confidence added by the experience makes everything perfect and you get the best entry for the market. master the things that have the best accessibility with the discarded things, then it recreates the idea carefully, without beats. Most people end up worried.

Once you has confidence in your strategy, you can easily ... Want to reclaim what was lost, right away immediately, this is a very disastrous mistake.

27 minutes ago, MD Saddam Hossain said:

You should not be confident that you will lose a business instead of how you work on how to turn this loss into profit.  You can trade money well

Turn a loss into profit? there is no way to turn a loss into profit, you could turn profit into loss because you have it you decide what to do with, but in loss??!! you have nothing.

It is good to trade with confidence, but you must know that traders with a high degree of self-confidence tend to venture more because they are willing to make mistakes so that they can learn from them and convert the initial loss into future profits.

to me i used to be so anxious whenever i start or open any trade and be checking it more than 20 times a day to see where the coin has gone up or down but now i understand thats just a matter of time till you get profits.

individuals mood are nearly all familiar amongst the new traders. after they fed up of loosing trades. they assessment to suspend the market.

in my trading days so far i never met anyone who is always 100% sure of his trades so i would like to tell all the newbies its ok to make some mistakes in trading

Confidence trading is very good and important for every trader.  Every job requires a lot of confidence.  Without confidence you can survive in trade. Whether forex and also Crypto

Confidence is everything in whatever field you are working in whether its trading, teaching, banking or any other field. It helps in encouraging effective communication and build better work relationships.

5 hours ago, Naca2 said:

I agree with you, if trade must believe that trade must receive profit and loss, we must accept it, if in trade we cannot continue to profit, there are times when we do not get profit.

That is confidence, if you believe that gain or loss might come your way, this is a good way to make yourself passionate about your Trading

On 12/24/2019 at 12:44 PM, Aereen said:

True, it is important that you only trade to the extent of having confidence to lose your investment. It is necessary to keep in mind that one should not invest all of their money. 

we would have such a good mentality not to trade a single currency for a while because whenever we see a discounted coin buy, we start to panic and think it will never turn on. come back. If we guarantee money then it is not good for us if we pay for these coins is best for us because we can make good money despite trading.

in some way yes thats a confidence that you have to get it back with other trade and being confident about current trade profited is also the role of confidence , always believe on yourself

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/8/2020 at 2:50 PM, Davei said:

Panic is fear, and fear is the wrong opinion. A wrong opinion leads to a wrong decision, and a wrong decision leads to losses. So confidence is better. Most people are terrified at one point. Business confidence is the development of your own trading strategy. You will know the exact entry points and exit points by measuring the goals that you set out of performance. You can benefit by investing here.

panic is not always as bad as it sounds because look at those who panic sold all their coins at 9000$ a few days ago they saved up to 15% of their money from this dip.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:07 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

. Being able to handle losses well and still trading normally, can calm down against losses and not be surprised when you profit

I am a good trader and I can handle the market very well so if we are safe for these coins then it is not good for us if we pay for these currencies. A trader will not be afraid to take risks as long as he / she is clever and makes an ethical decision

On 3/10/2020 at 6:51 AM, Avais.mf said:

It is necessary to have confidence while doing trading and it is also from those few things for having a good trade. The more confident the more relaxed mind and a good decision. 

Trading is not about having confidence. You can have confidence and fail. But you need to start with panic and use little money to trade to boost your confidence. 

Confidence is also having trust in your abilities as a trader and knowing the decisions that you are making and making them for the right reasons. You tend to be much more confident when your decisions are based on facts and not on emotions, therefore it allows you to find your mistakes as well. Confidence is about being able to say that you are happy with your decision even if there is no profit.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

23 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

Trading cryptocurrencies is not so easy.In case of trading if you keep too many expectations and do not meet expectations, your confidence will be broken.

Of course trading in Crypto or even other financial markets is never easy and only who can control its breath is the one who will complete in the field. I lost a lot of money in the field and never stopped.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:22 PM, arifin1 said:

Self esteem during forex trading is certainly for you to shell out together with becoming superior profit that produces everyone overly certain with regards to the forex trading working experience. thank you so much whenever my best material everyone enjoyed reading.

It is guaranteed that you will not fail in any trade you make, you will benefit from it and have a return, so confidence is very important in trading. Make a list of our strengths and weaknesses to build confidence. Confidence in trading is necessary to quickly take steps and decisions as well as the extent to which we may face the risk of loss.