Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly?

Bitcoin has been around for more than a decade now, but it still has not reached global acceptance as a method of payment that many early adopters had hoped.if Want to pay for pay for dinner in bitcoins? Try Ramen Underground in San Francisco. if you want to Buy groceries with bitcoins? You can do it at Spar in Arnhem, the Netherlands.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

Not as much as other countries have. But almost 50000 to 100000 person are involve in our country in bitcoin trading. as government bans open exchanges to the business is minimized due to this.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

We can not discuss a city specificly as in this community no one will know cities mostly but coutries could be discussed.so my country have very less volume of transactions

I think Moscow is City for Bitcoin friendly. Bitcoin is a very much popular coin and it has a very good market price. That's why this is best .

Well not sure exactly but i can say one thing for sure that countries like Argentina and Venezuelza that are having local currency devaluation , are actually in need of cryptocurrencies as many people of the population are buying bitcoin to not get their money devalued. So these two countries should be' very friendly for crypto

I dont know much about what you want to know , But if you want city where bitcoin can be mostly used is ? then it may be some European and american Countries City , because they are advanced and they accept btc 

Which city is best of bitcoins friendly. In my opinion where crypto currency is used at local basis and people invest and cash out very easily these countries considered friendly for crypto currency. If government accepted the crypto currency and provide facilities at local level then you can understand this country is friendly for crypto currency.

Copenhagen is bitcoin friendly. There are several shops, bars, and restaurants where you can pay with bitcoins. Several cities in the Netherlands are also bitcoin friendly, and it looks like Germany is catching up (compared to the neighboring countries, they are behind in traditional electronic payments).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I suggest a continent which was Asia. Many countries are crypto friendly to community that every transaction was easy. China Japan and South Korea was my top 3 countries that has high demand on every transactions.

I think about Bitcoin transaction in my country is near zero now. Because the government take a rules to banned all cryptocurrency in my country. They blocking many website related cryptocurrency, like exchange, blockchain, etc.

That is will effect to people hard to using cryptocurrency in their country. Some police is always tracking about our internet. So in my country is not good about cryptocurrency.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don't know how transaction volume is broken down by geography to begin with, since transactions have at least that much anonymity usually.  But in my country I've *heard* that San Francisco and New York are two of the friendliest cities as far as bitcoin goes.  I don't know if that's because there are businesses there that accept bitcoin, but I'm pretty sure that's what it means.  New York doesn't surprise me, since it's huge but SF does.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:09 PM, niroblm said:

I'm form bangladesh. in my country bitcoin in iligall our government didn't accept it legally that's why it's low in our country 

The Asia is a very big populated area. And in this area the bitcoin is still illegal.This asia is still working on the crypto currency and when they fully judge the crypto currency then they legal the crypto currency in their country.

Bitcoin inside my land is just not warm and friendly in any respect and you'll declare that it must be outlawed inside my land. Nevertheless, men and women obtaining expertise in bitcoin got by now expended their personal savings within it.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:44 AM, Emran23 said:

You will probably find that cities like London, New York and Los Angeles have the most transactions. BTC pays for goods, not just trades.

I'm not sure about New York city though. The legislature is generally hostile to bitcoins. That may be the reason why a lot of mining sites are closed for residents in that state. Also Washington state has strict laws restricting mining because it drains the electrical grid.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

my country not bitcoin Friendly because crypto currencies not legal. i hope cryptocurrencies in future become legal in worldwide.lest see

I can't speak for other countries. But I have not encountered problems with cryptocurrency in my country, although we do not have an official cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is a digital' monnaie.' It is electronically generated and stored on a computer. Bitcoins are not paper money as the central banks or the monetary authorities use dollars, euros or yen.

Bitcoin is very famous coin and it has many users from different countries and its not easy to be accurate but i have seen many of my friends investing in bitcoin and redeeming it in a high return.

I am from asia country and as i knew in my country bitcoin have.biggeat fans all of city even me cause i were still on small village internet began here at 2009 but here much college student is cryptomania. In my country Bitcoin.legal as asset however its still legit for me even i must pay tax . Thank you BTC

I don't think if there is the specially city that's are mostly friendly for bitcoin uses but I think those countries rich allowed to use  cryptocurrencies they are all good to use 

I think that large cities in Europe are the best in order to find friends who are passionate about cryptocurrency. There, people are smart and versed in modern industry.

Most of the country's government have banned cypto trading in their country. So peoples does not have and open source for bitcoin transactions. so it is difficult to identify how much transactions are done by any country.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.