Hide Topics Suggestion? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Hide Topics Suggestion?

Here has no options to hide topic but if you not able to find out new topic or unreadable topic then you should try this feature of short by.. Because this feature Will lead you to know which topic you Didn't read yet and you dont need to see the same topic Always.. Also you will be able to know most replied topic which mean important topic                         

• +1 1

The useless topics are been deleted and I haven't seen any useless topicsyet and the topics are to discuss  not to hide from others if you do this there will be no purpose of that topic of being there.

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot if duplicate topics in this forum and many members are still creating a topic which is already discussed here, this recommendation is good to avoid having some duplicate topics and also to avoid being deleted our post.

On 8/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, Abuyaman said:

by having this kind of option, we can now hide some useless topics and also you said the duplicate topics which is probihited here in this forum. 

Only admin, moderators will be given the power to hide topics. But if individuals are giving such changes, it does not make sense. In regard to your comment which is not really what this topic is about, you can out someone on ignore if you do not want to see what this person is posting.

There is no useless post here on this forum in my opinion.. if there is some useless posts so the moderators would do the right action with them and their owners.. also there is a feature which making us know if we have commented on the topics or not, so why to hide them !? sometimes it's really good to see the topics more than one time to be up to date with them..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I would why someone can hide a topic because to open a topic that many people will be benefit of the topic that you have open to them or allowed to them to have access to your topics because some of them will learn on the topic that you have post on the platform.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:39 AM, JohanDonne said:

There will be no use of the topic hide tool, as you are here in the forum for discussion and if you are not doing this then why you are here? This is a place to make discussion not to keep hidden things.

You're absolutely right in this forum.we discussed crypto related topics and learn the knowledge, if we hide the topics then how we learn,

but forum official things any topic no longer for discuss in this forum, then they lock the topic but open for read so we don't need any topic hide feature.

• +2 1

Well it is a good suggestion as of then, as the rate of spammers, paraphrasers, and other mischievous acts were rising, but presently with this new campaign system. This had effectively address such challenges. So in case you come across such a post, you play your own role by reporting to moderators for proper action to be taken.

• +3 1

Yes, I agree this will help us a lot to minimize topics we don't care about and only have in our screen the ones that we think they are usefull with full information and only the title for the ones that we minimized. Very good suggestion.

• +2 1

This will give me a lot of help to hide some of the topics that I am not interested and make perhaps the forum load faster too as the information need to download will be lower. I like this suggestion but I love the forum as it is now too and if this will not be made I will not have any problem.

• +1 1

Since I'm new here, I find navigating through topics easy, but I noticed that topics have a large gap of category in them. So I want this to be implemented so that users can filter out topics that they want to see and topics that they deem irrelevant

• +1 1

It's true the amount of spam topics is out of hand and to have a hide feature would be highly useful for every members who are fed up of seeing this topics.the moderate is usually consider the situations from the members hopefully this will get implemented.

Edited by Michaelx018

Yes there are a lot of repetitive and similar topics in the forum. so I personally feel that an option to hide such repetitive and similar topics could be adopted so that was number of unnecessary topics could be removed from the users navigating list. This in turn can help the user to explore more informative topics.

This suggestion is a good one and it will help us to avoid looking at posts and parts that we don't like, and should be a good adition not only in cryptotalk but in every website we visit. We don't want to see a lot of things websites have on their pages and if I was a developer I'd make my website as a standard for all. It is about the user and what we like and not about the advertisers or the board of directors. Any website must be customizable.

• +2 1

I like the forum a lot as it is right now but perhaps this could be a good feature if there are buttons +- to change the preferences and minimize some of the posts that we don't want to read again because they are no interest to us. Maybe this is a good proposal but it could require a lot of work from the programmers.

• +2 1

this topic was created last year and even today there are people who are responding to this topic and have the courage to talk about spam? this topic is an example of a topic that should have been deleted for a long time because it has been many months since it was created and it makes no sense that it will continue to be answered until today

I do believe extremely professionally that individuals must not always question the particular community forum because of it being great since this is exactly what we have to carry out will be make an effort to eliminate the unsolicited mail record these to the particular moderators in order that they erase that and also we've any clear and also pleasurable community forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I like this suggestion and I will support it. I want to hide many comments I don't want to read and also if there is a possibility to hide completely some users for any reasons we may have and not want to read their posts, but this is for very few that I encountered here, most are really nice people, but there are many negative nelly's.

• +3 1

I have almost no idea to share with you about the hidden content section, but I believe that now the campaign is more clear from the garbage members, including the authorities continue to clean the members who distribute garbage, and I believe that this is the most favorable time for everyone to make their table of contents more healthy and necessary, otherwise this time is quite difficult to bear all the hardships in this campaign.

On 02.11.2019 at 11:19, hexwin said:

I would like see the option to hide specific Topics in forum.

There are a lot of boring duplicate topics, and I cant read anything normal because of that.

Can we have some +/- option for Topics?

сложный вопрос но мне кажется для новичков это сложно но интересно будет почитать что ответят другие участники ведь здесь много умных и очень опытных людей которые грамотно смогут решить этот вопрос и подойдут к этому с разных сторон. Много интересных людей который делясь своим опытом помогут нам новичкам суметь разобраться во всех этих нюансах и проблемах которые сейчас нужны нам для розбора. 

My opinion is admins and moderators should always remove most recent doublicate topic to eliminate spam topics this is because new intake come onboard and they don't want to go through the forum to see exist topics their aim is just to start topic

It would be a good idea to see that interestingly its too annoying to see some stuff thats all over again like you know opening forums and keeping seeing same post all over its just hard to find something else.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

This is very useful suggestion. We could hide topics we don't want to read again and there are some that I don't want to open again either. Maybe with this way we can have a better use of the forum and reduce time to read again posts that we have excluded before.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:19 AM, hexwin said:

There are a lot of boring duplicate topics, and I cant read anything normal because of that.

It would be a very helpful tool for filtering forums. This would make the navigation through different post more fluids and we would have more time to dedicate to read the most outstanding publications.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:19 PM, hexwin said:

TRUE!!!!!!

There is lesser useful topics to discuss in. I'm literally bored scanning for interesting contents to share my thoughts and ideas, to argue about something, and to come up with a clear sense regarding the topic.

A really nice suggestion my friend. 

• +3 1