In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

Greetings, in my country there are no restrictions for the use of cryptocurrencies, however there are certain exchange platforms that are regularized. Despite that, you can receive any currency, so I have no problem receiving any type of currency as a means of payment, as long as it is listed in an exchange.

There are many currencies that you can deal with simply, ease of use and privacy policy. I prefer Dogecoin among the best currencies in transfers, especially in the platforms for trading, as it is the best of them than any other business in the market. Trading in the labor market This currency can be used without large commissions

In my country, I can get any cryptocurrency to my e-wallet, the same goes with sending. But I can't go to a Bank and cash them out right away, banks and financial institutions don't directly support cryptocurrency transactions. To do this, I need to go to Bestchange and make an exchange with the output to the card. Of course, this is not convenient and I lose interest.

Всем добра

BTC, ETH, Dash, LTC and Dogecoin are the latter because there are groups that buy them and exchange them for local currency

On 11/2/2019 at 6:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

Great to hear adoption is coming more towards your country.

In my country it's mostly talk about adoption. It haven't really happened, and I think we are a long way from adopting crypto currencies.

I would love to have transfers from another country in an already trusted asset, like Litecoin. I could also see the usecase for making fiat currencies digital, like the EU is trying to reach with the Euro.

For spending cryptocurrency in my country you would require a debit card converting it into fiat if you want any luck spending crypto here.

I would like to receive payments in cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin in usdt among others since they have a good volume and price and it is very easy to make cryptocurrency transfers

• +1 1

Definitely I prefer to receive payments for a Crypto that has a very low commission and then exchange for the token of my liking but saving in low commissions is important since this way you avoid momentary losses on a large scale and also includes knowing how to select the exchange because they are many that charge high fees and that affects the balance sent

Nice topic dude; i prefer ETH for international transactions; local and pay or charge services that as an entrepeneur i can offer; i have been using it for years for this purpose and the truth is that the simplicity with which a transacction reaches another part of the world; is a reason for commendation.

I think that of the most important cryptocurrencies I would prefer to receive payment in litecoin or tron, although it would also be good in dogecoin, mainly because of the low commissions

I prefer to pay between countries using ETH, because the transaction and withdrawal fees are quite cheap, compared to Bitcoin the transaction fees will be more expensive. For using cryptocurrency, I only use it for trading and transactions between countries.

• +1 1

Hi everyone. At times I have to work abroad and it is necessary to send money to my family, but as the bank said that they do not have a bank agreement with my country, the transfer will take 3 working days and the commission is very large. I was lucky that, at that time, I was already familiar with cryptocurrency and actively traded on crypto-exchanges. I just bought XRP in the country where I worked at that time, sent it to the address of my exchange, sold it and transferred it to my daughter's card. The whole procedure took 5-7 minutes and a meager percentage (the cost of an XRP transaction is very small) It is not possible to spend cryptocurrency as goods and services in my country. The law prohibits the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment; accordingly, it is impossible to buy something for Bitcoin or ETH or XRP. But if something changes, I will definitely use it.

• +2 1

Hi good day
Mmm well I think I prefer to receive my payments in Nano or Banano, since they are cryptocurrencies of instant transactions and that they do not generate commissions.

Si pudiera elegir quizas seria BTC, y de no ser BTC sería USDT, DAI o alguna otra stablecoin conocida, y si fuera con alguna moneda de un país, serian Dolares o Franco Suizo.

• +5 1

In conditions of in no time transaction and not as much of transaction fees I would relieved to say you will swell over bitcoin. away from having rapidly transaction it is minus costly. But I go for bitcoin and hence if you will create me one at that moment I will at a standstill receive it. 

Here in Vnezuela the most accepted cryptocurrency to make purchases is DASH, since around 173 businesses related to food and beverages accept this cryptocurrency as a payment method throughout the country.

• Useful or interesting 1

It doesn't matter a lot. If you use your debit card you can buy something from any country you want. The conversion will be made by your bank and maybe they will charge something more for the exchange but not a lot. This is not the problem of the banking system we discuss. The favorable feature of cryptocurrencies is that no one can block the transactions because of the decentralized nature.

• +3 1

A currency that can represent a viable and feasible option for adoption in a Country can be Litecoin, the speed of transactions and the low cost of fees can make it a reference currency.

• +1 1

I would accept in any cryptocurrency but preferably in Bitcoin. I don't know if the sender wants to send with fees very high so any other like even xrp or litecoin will do. It matters though as the trading fees are a percentage of the trade and if the amount is big then there is an extra cost that can be considerable.

I wouldn't have a problem at all no matter which currency I'm getting paid. I will accept in this case of receiving payments any coin or token that I can trade in an exchange. I would prefer Bitcoin though and probably accept in an exchange so I could manage having part of the payment in cash and what I don't need to pay for living cost into Bitcoin.

• +2 1

I wouldn't mind receiving payments in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. I would prefer Bitcoin directly to wallet and if there are high fees just send me even ripple that I could trade to Bitcoin in exchange.

I would prefer in Bitcoin and Litecoin to have reduced fees. I would accept any cryptocurrency and even Talk token as long as it is convertible into bitcoin and I can invest in tokens or coins that I want. It doesn't matter if it is from other countries or the same I live either.

I think bitcoin really capable of transaction across the world. They have a fast mode of payment and it's of great convience according to the developing scenario of market. The fees is also quite low according to the opinion of the users I knew personally.

• +1 1

I prefer Cryptocurrency to received payment from the other countries. As you know that cryptocurrency is growing up very fast and its users are very fast to joined it. It is very easy to spend cryptocurrencies in our country and there is no restrictions on it. It is very beneficial for us as its price fluctuate. I love to work on it and therefore I always prefer cryptocurrency. It is not only me I saw many people that prefer cryptocurrency for received and send payment to other countries.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't understand friend, if someone sends Litecoin to you, then you wouldn't accept it, or you will say that you prefer Ethereum and have the other person pay a lot in fees. You can give your exchange wallet and he will send you the coins and you can trade them to whatever you want.

• +2 1