Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play. - Page 14 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play.

We will get a lot of fake apps in the Play Store.  If you search by the name of an app, you will find many more types of apps.  So beware of our fake app.  And if we use fake wallets, we will lose money.  So we will always download the app from the link of the official website.  As a result, we will find the real app

Of course scammers nowadays are everywhere, and fake wallets now are more than our thinking, 

We all have to be careful in choosing the best wallets to be using so that we will not end up getting lost. 

Make proper research before you use any wallet, 

Sick for elders members advice, 

well,  it is very true what you said,  there are very many cryptocurrencies wallet out there,  you can even get to know better when you typed wallet on Google Play Store, but before you choose one,  try to read the reviews of other people who have used it before you. Then you can decide if it's good or not. 

Yes I also happened to see these fake wallets. I always prefer to use a wallet for my cryptocurrency funds which has a good fame worldwide.  That wallet must be used on their official website so that spamming issues may be reduced.  Never trust any local wallet.  

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Faizanshafiq said:

The best way to find in that before downloading any wallet read the public reviews and comments about the wallet and also see the rating

Just the public reviews on Google PlayStore do not grant some apps to be real or fake. Some project might encourage users to make sponsored reviews under the specific wallet apps on the PlayStore and some decent apps might get wrong reviews and ratings from the scammers too so it is advised consider so many other factors like uniqueness of wallet, team behind the wallet's creation, technical backgrounds, etc.   

There are alot of Fake Crypto wallets  are available on Google Playstore. 

Few months ago,  I  heard the news about "Trezor Mobile Wallet "

This  was  a fake online wallet which  was using the name and fame of World best  Crypto wallet Trezor Wallet.

Yep there are the fake wallets available for free on play store. There is nothing we can do about them. Only one thing can be done. Which is we should research and consider it by ourselves that it's real or not. We should find a real wallet by asking. 

There are many crypto wallets are present on the Google play store which are fake but the all fake wallets provides all security features and after they hack all your data and information by this, you lost all your money. So always select the trusted wallet which having huge demand in public and try to check the rating of this wallet. 

You can find this fake wallet and apps in general only in android play store,you have to see the developer of the application and read about it then you can download the app,in iso you can't find a fake application because they have a strict rule to be in the store.

Thanks for giving this important information about fake wallet.A lots of google play store wallets are fake and are just scam .I never use these wallets .You should also make search on google wallets after that you deposits your money or financial funds in these wallets otherwise you can get great loss.Use such wallets which have high ratings and is more trusted in crypto market.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 1:07 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency holders need to be careful while deciding on which cryptocurrency wallet to download. 
Please do ask questions about a cryptocurrency wallet before using it. Do some research and check out the wallet review. 
Here are some fake wallet on google play, Beware;

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

I know there are many fake crypto currency wallet on the play store. I suggest you if you want download any wallet then you download it from website. My cousin lost 700$ in fake wallet. 

Thank you for this attention . Google play store is already been used by scammers by making a clone app that looks alike with the genuine app . I have notice many android developers innovate new way to scam peoples. For more security get the download link from official website to prevent the risk. I hope people will stop scamming so that the industry of crypto will grow up again.

Yes this is right there are number of number fake Crypto wallet working on the Google Play store that Can attract the user to work on this wallet because a user cannot know about this wallet they download it so be careful work on Crypto wallet be carefully because fake wallet can snatch your story

The most important thing is to choose a high-security wallet, always look for the most common wallet that is used by a lot of members, I recommend Trust and Wallet, a wonderful wallet that has an easy-to-use interface. 

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend , unfortunately there is slot of fake and scam apps on Google play , any one of us can be a victim of one of this apps 

Cause some will try to steal your personal information  and your passwords 

We need to be more careful and use only trusted wallets apps which known for every one

• +1 1

Thanks for this important information
Each member of us must clean the wallet in which he is storing the coins
Because there are many, many theft and fraud in the crypto world, and this is one of the ways.

• +3 1

Yea it is a good point there are large number of wallets in market but some are fake and they can stole your money. I advise you before joining any wallet must view the review of different people about this wallet. It will help you to select better one. I suggest you try to use legit wallets like block chain, hotbit and trust. 

Do not risk and put such programs on your phone.Most of these programs have harmful things to the currency, get them from officeia links .

thank you for this warning and I think we should make a deal to report these applications to prevent them from lose the money of the people.

• +4 1

It is so true my dear friends. You will be faced many fake wallets on Playstore which is cause the losing of money. These all fake wallets have been developed by the scammers who always do anything to steal money. It is a good and safe way to protect yourself by asking or reading the reviews of the users before choosing it for your daily use.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thereare numerous number of fake wallet available in playstore you have to check reviews before creating wallet and storing your coins

Yes dear faknes is also another issue.Throughout with good and genuine the fake things are also available.So be careful these type of activities and avoid your self from fake persons.

On 11/13/2019 at 8:27 PM, scorpiali said:

You can download the official wallet of any project that you know already from Google play without any problems like TrustWallet atomic blockchain huobi and more it's official.and you can see under the name the Creator and the original website

@scorpiali Currently on Google Play and AppStore, there are several fake MetaMask or TrustWallet wallets, so it is best for users to download apps from the websites of these projects instead of searching on Google Play or AppStore. I lost 1.3 ETH because I lost my crypto wallet, the experience was really bad.

Scammers or hackers may have created such wallet to steal users information which is very dangerous. Such malicious wallet can steal your real wallet data.Do not use a foreign wallet that does not have a rating

Look there are some  fake crypto wallets in google play store. We have to be careful of it. You need to research about wallets. About its rating, user experience, security. Before choosing wallet you have to consider about those things.