How to invest my usd on crypto market? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AyanShop

How to invest my usd on crypto market?

I'd instead choose reduced-danger technique as well as select the just most powerful cash with regard to moderate in order to long run because temporary is simply too dangerous therefore basically is at your home I'd possess merely put into my personal BTC as well as eth jobs with this particular additional little bit of money when I believe it is nevertheless great time for you to build up each these types of titans as well as presently there substantial operate is actually perhaps couple of months from right now.

You convert the amount of dollars to cryptocurrencies and then start working by trading through any platform you like and sell on the rise and buy on the decline and you will make a profit from that

The best idea is to trade.  There is no such a proper way of earning than buying and selling your coins to trusted platforms and you will earn a lot based on how you trade it correctly and precisely. 

You can buy bitcoin, as of now, the vakue of bitcoin is low so you can buy bitcoin right now and hold it until the price of it will high.

The risk is yours, don't blame others if you experience losses. Tapiiii, may be divided if more profit big. I suggest you take a vacation and calm down first if it turns out the realization at the end of 2019 is far from the target. Peace of mind is needed before meeting the next target for 2020. DO NOT FIRST invest YOUR USD in the crypto market

I don't really get what you are trying to say. But if you are asking how, then start by buying some crypto with your card and then get trading. You can read books, you can search for information on Google, you can watch videos on Youtube. There are lots of resources and information on the internet.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I recommend that you do not put all your savings in crypto, remember that if you put them and do not know much about this market, the best is only a part that you do not need or require.

6 hours ago, Senku49 said:

I feel veru much dizzy of your sentence construction. Sorry I do not get the idea. Your 1 sentence is so long. There are no comas, you should pause when you are talking so you need them. Use periods too chop your thoughts. Ah. That would be my suggestion so we can understand your thoughts easier.

I think so too, I do not understand what he was talking about. I only caught a few sentences about how he invested with his money and only a little bit using bitcoin. Maybe that's all i can catch from what he's talking about.

6 hours ago, Senku49 said:

Well the problem was that he is not using punctuation marks that are necessesary in construction sentences, phrases, and paragraphs. He said much using only one sentence.

Yes, I will see it like that. Lack of punctuation such as (period) or even (comma) makes it difficult to interpret and understand what he is talking about.

Jumping Into Crypto Trading before you’re ready and not doing your own research can be two major mistakes. It's okay to ask for advice but rely on your analysis when investing your money.

37 minutes ago, Fini said:

But we don't know if the price may decrease more then this time I think we supposed to buy small amount and consider the market situation

You can check the price of bitcoin everytime, thats good mate, buy bitcoin while its price is lower then hold it and wait to increase the value.

first you can convert your usd to any cryptocurrency then you can trading your cryptocurrency i hope you will be profitable best of luck

You have posted the message in 1 sentence which is very long hard to understand. Perhaps you can invest money in crypto for long term. Short term investment doesn't bring you much profit that you expect. But the first thing is that, earn knowledge on crypto. After then you will know how to, where to and when to invest because crypto is a broader thing.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I think the best way is that there are many exchanges available which they accept USD to buying a crypto currencies but firsty you need to check that type exchanges history and security.

Edited by myaccount1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

5 hours ago, Senku49 said:

That is why those punctuation marks such as periods, commas, question marks, etc. are really important in sentence constructions. I am not fluent in english, but I think I can give an advice.

Yes it is very true, I am also not very fluent in English and still often use translator applications. Although sometimes the words are irregular, at least we can read it forts and fix it.

given that at the moment the market is too variable i would buy only bitcoins and ethereum, half and half of the sum to invest...

8 hours ago, Dguy said:

Is a good advice not putting all funds in crypto divide then to make a good analysis in other to avoid lot of lose

It is like that, sometimes diversification is better because you have more options to have wealth in many ways, you should take this kind of recommendations into account.

you can directly buy with atms if you are beside of canada or united states. also you can buy credit cards by coinbase.

Another thing, do not invest or put a lot of money in crypto, just a little, the idea is that you add up with little, hopefully you will not invest anything and win everything.

4 hours ago, bitnoval said:

Yeah you need to find a good exchange the accept usd deposit so you can buy your crypto there are some good wants like coinbase, coinbanks, yobit and many others, just make sure the exchange is legit.

Coinbase will be the best place to deposit his USD so that he can get directly buy bitcoin from that exchange. After he receives the bitcoin, he can send it into another wallet, and the best wallet will be the offline wallet or hardware wallet. When he wants to invest his USD into bitcoin, he doesn't need always to check the price because that will make him panic if the price is down deeper. Rather than to stay calm and not to get a rush, he can leave the market and do another thing that he wants. Besides that, if he decides to invest in bitcoin, he can keep it for a long time until the bitcoin price can increase higher.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:41 PM, apealing said:

You can invest your money in crypto, but not only in one altcoins. Holding different with enable you to be balance in different aspects of crypto.

Well my criteria about altcoins is not very good, and less when it comes to investment, in terms of investment Bitcoin is better.

In fact, I did not fully understand the content of the post, because the sentence structure is not coherent, but I understood from the title that you are talking about dollar trading on cryptocurrency platforms, please pay more attention to building clearer sentences.

There is some markets accepting usd deposits, you can deposit your usd their and convert them to cryptocurrencies then you can trade or exchange or whatever you want