How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest?

Maybe they will face a big crisis. These improves the country means of exchange and also contributes to the great rapid.

On 10/31/2019 at 6:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

Imagine after one or two decades we may see Fiat currency will not be existed in the world or let's say after 50 to 100 years from now - it really does not matter. The only currency will be cryptocurrency.

If it happens, how much healthy your country economy will be?

There are some countries where cryptocurrency is banned. They are barely holding any cryptocurrency. Among 21 million BTC, this countries may not get even a tiny amount since still they have banned it. Any chance that they will face huge crisis at that time?

Please share your opinion, don't tell that fiat will not be replaced by cryptocurrency. It's just imagination, what if?

My country is poor in term od crypto. Because alot of people that they do not know about the crypto  world. And they have no basic knowledge. 

On 10/31/2019 at 9:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

Imagine after one or two decades we may see Fiat currency will not be existed in the world or let's say after 50 to 100 years from now - it really does not matter. The only currency will be cryptocurrency.

There are some countries where cryptocurrency is banned. They are barely holding any cryptocurrency. Among 21 million BTC, this countries may not get even a tiny amount since still they have banned it. Any chance that they will face huge crisis at that time?

Please share your opinion, don't tell that fiat will not be replaced by cryptocurrency. It's just imagination, what if?

Well my country is poor and most of our assets are made to trading goods and they never focus on cryptocurrency they are most focus on trading native materials and food than learning how to trade crypto which is why my country is poor.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

We are one of most poorest in not only crypto wealth in many other things as well because we have no structure too many crimes and very bad government which is not interested to built any thing just wasting time and developing criminal set up which is growing very badly as many which are not doing good and feel more frustrated they are comitting suicides really we are very poor.

The amount a country will have in term of cryptocurrency by then will be determined by how healthy the country is financially. A country that is very rich and have a healthy Treasury can afford to buy more Bitcoin no matter how expensive the Bitcoin can be then. So a country accepting cryptocurrency now will not determine if the country will be richer then. 

I'm already a year working collecting and trading here.but I am still not rich here at crypto world.i only have average earnings.but after few years if crypto still exist there's a high possibility that I could get rich here.

Till now in my country the digital coins are it been launched.... The virtual coins are still way far to be launched in my country. Hence it's not very clear to tell how much money if at all is accumulated in my country.

My country in general won't be very wealthy but lots of people in the country will be wealthy. That I'm sure of. 

On 10/31/2019 at 7:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

I live in Bangladesh. In this time crypto illegal in our country. But many people earning money through it from our country. But soon our country will adopt it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

My wealthy people don't care much about cryptocurrencies and that's why I don't think they have good bitcoins or even know about it

THINK POSITIVE

I think still is not introduced officially in majority of countries so is not the time to talk about the wealthy of cryptocurrencies in countries.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

well,i think,our country will be abundant when it comes to financial resources,because our country legally allowed us today to use crypto even in our payments and it is really convenient.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:28 PM, Ajab said:

people are scared to invest into bitcoin. That's why we are not to a great extent wealthy in label of Bitcoin holding.

Yeah are right but government do not support bitcoin that's why people afraid of investing on bitcoin. If government support investors they will want to invest. So firstly government have to support them.      

In My Country There Is Not Any Enough Crypto Assests Because In My Country Payment Can Be Done Thorugh Wallets So No One Needs Bitcoins Anymore At This Time But In Future They Need Surely

If I think about my country in the context of the present, then it seems that a lot of investment in my country is a good look at these cryptocurrencies because I think there are a lot of people who are viableThey didn't really get a chance to work and they were also able to earn through it

In my country Zambia,bitcoins or other crypto currency is not yet commonly known and I don't think crypto can ever replace fiat currency but if it does then it will be great for a crypto lover like me.

In the western asian countries have a good and a best term of crypto assets all around it and also playing a great role still now. 

On 10/31/2019 at 2:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

fiat currencies will exist with any scenario but you did not asked for this so if this happen i think there will be a big economic difference between countries that have a lot of bitcoin and the other countries that have a low amount of bitcoin and this will create a sort of "supremacy" and this will be bad for the whole world

In Bangladesh cryptocurrency is not much popular like other developed countries but I hope someday cryptocurrency will be in every home of Bangladesh

Although bitcoin trading is not ban from my country but our still not convinced about legalize this market because our central banks says crypto market is not legal tender. 

On 10/31/2019 at 7:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

In 2014 our country announced crypto as illegal. Because it's decnetralized system and many illegal activies occure through crypto. Also our country afraid about our economical system. There is a risk to transfer our fund to abroad.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

hmm for me I want cryptocurrencies in my country to be more popular and have more opportunities to make money with more people. I believe my economy will be better than bitcoin.

If that really happens I think that will make my country the poorest. Poorer that the normal shut in guys that make life in thru web browsing.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

it will be our coins in the future the fiat  will go for ever and cryptocorancy will stay it is better and easier than fiat money and safety than it..

Welcome with me
Welcome with me
In my country, there is no talk from the authorities about cryptography, neither in the affirmative or in the negative
  Crypto helps the economy grow more, because it is not physical, unlike physical paper currencies that cost the central bank a large share of gold as a reserve for making the central currency
The speed and simplicity of transactions within personal and international, provided that the Internet is only available