Buy btc with credit card - Page 7 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Buy btc with credit card

While on an inclusive platform I have never tried to get bitcoin with a travel permit license or master card, but it is interesting!
  It is true that I am a second hand coin because it is too hands-on to use

I don't know why some people insist on using the most difficult methods to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. You can buy bitcoin by using online payment processors which are easier and cheaper than buying bitcoin with credit card or PayPal. Buying with Payeer or Webmoney is faster and almost all exchanges support these payment solutions. You just convert your USD to BTC and receive it in your wallet.

I feel quite interesting by hearing to bought bitcoins with credit card or visa card. but I have never been bought coins with credit card but I have exchange with person to person

In some arabian countries, banks is unnational, that mean _ visa refuse any website blocked from your country, iam sure if you use Payooner visa card ! Will work good for you, but international visa refuses illigial sites.

Thanks migo for this information, lots of users wants to buy Cryptocurrency from Visa card or MasterCard as well as I also want to buy Cryptocurrency with MasterCard. The platform you said about, now I also want buy bitcoins from the same site through the MasterCard.

Thank you for sharing. I would love to buy bitcoins with Visa or Master Card, although there have been reviews that buying with a card would be problematic or troublesome. I saw my friend buy, very good.

I'll try it out later for those who are also looking for an exchange where you can buy BTC with Visa, I recommend Cousin as there are new functions to buy....btc

Yeah there are various methods to buy btc But buying btc with the help of visa and master card. It it helps you save the fees and processing charge as it is minimum. 

Oh! This is most useful post.I had a confusion that how I can sell or buy btc.you guys said coinbase is secured exchange site .I didn't knew about exchange btc..Thanks for your valuable post.

Websites with this service abound, each one has its advantages and disadvantages, the question is to take the option that best matches what we need, so you have to study the page to know which platform suits us

On 3/3/2020 at 10:43 AM, chanhtomacuongg said:

Buying bitcoin with your credit card is good but you need to know if the site that you are words to buy btc from is secured, diversity sites tomorrow effort to burgle your credentials for violate the law act become usually know if the site it's hard or not

See if the website is secure of course and see if they can accept your card from your location because a lot dont accept countries out of europe or esap 

Yeah,Truly you can get it with charge card yet numerous nations had ristricted that on purchase and sell it since this don't what to authorize Cryptocurrency that is the reason they ristricted that however in numerous nation you can purchase.

Its seems risky to buy btc from visa or master card because of not trusting in websites which may access your account through information u give. Person to person deal is better if u trust another person.

stop construction Here is a lot of website who offer this manufacturer,but for me i postulate rank to person buy or sell in other p2p party alike localebitcoin while you haven't a lot option to settle with it,not tomorrow support card

On 10/31/2019 at 12:40 PM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

Yes its is extremely dangerous to buy crypto currency, because the currency is in an unstable state and you can go minus and become a debtor to the bank. 

On 14.03.2020 at 06:38, Su112 said:

Dear Well, there is one thing I have not done, buy BTC by credit card, but there is exchange that gives even discount if the purchase is made by credit card, but I'm mistaken Latoken is one, but I do not usually buy BTC I I use my rewards to negotiate and join. But it is a convenience to buy by credit card.............

Why numerous stages are not acknowledge offering bitcoin with visa or ace card they as it were acknowledge buying? Can any one let me know which stage I can purchase and offer through ace card.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:26 AM, farhanpro613 said:

Buying bitcoins using credit card is not a very good idea. Some website cointains different illegal virus and record bots that record or hack all your personal data, which is definitely you dont want.

I think if you buy from Binance exchange with your credit card it will be fine because it;s secure and all use simplex website to add this service in here exchange

I recommend using, for the purchase of bitcoin, the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. You can use the Visa card itself to buy bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

20 minutes ago, bliznec said:

I recommend using, for the purchase of bitcoin, the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. You can use the Visa card itself to buy bitcoin. 

Yes we can buy with visa in yobit but i think it's support only Russia and Ukraine if i remembers but not all over the world, you can correct me if I'm wrong 

12 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Yes we can buy with visa in yobit but i think it's support only Russia and Ukraine if i remembers but not all over the world, you can correct me if I'm wrong 

Yes, this support has an impact on the CIS countries and Russia. I do not know about other countries, because I am not in them. You are absolutely right, thanks for correcting me. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/31/2019 at 7:20 PM, Geo said:

Its quiet interesting hearing that buying BTC through Visa or Mastercard is safe. But felt personally that's its risky 

On 10/31/2019 at 1:10 PM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

Hello my dear friend. Well to be honest before reading your topic i had no idea that we can even buy BTC directly by our visa. Thank you for sharing this precious piece of information with us. 

it is good for us to buy from cards like vise or mester card because it is safer than any other way and you can save your money in a safe place

Thanks friend, thats good because many people are need sites like that where you can simply buy crypto with credit card. There is localbitcoins where you can also by crypto with credit card but the problem is that its not support altcoins, its only bitcoins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/25/2020 at 1:12 PM, Peter Urban said:

There are many websites where you can buy Bitcoins, but at most of them you have to pass KYC to buy it with credit card. If you dont wanna pass KYC use P2P services like Paxful where they will send you money immeaditely when they will get from you money.

As you say there is many website who offer this service by credit card but the majority dont support many countries you should talk to the support and see if your country are supported or not 

On 3/28/2020 at 11:27 AM, adour said:

There are many websites that provide this service, but to me I like to buy or sell to people on other P2P exchanges like LocalBitcoin when you have many payment options, not just credit cards. have is not like this

Yes, now many exchanges offer credit card purchases. Some digital wallets also provide this service. Of course, you have to complete identity verification before you can buy it. This method makes people easy to buy crypto.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282