What is trading? - What is a trader? - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
erikson90

What is trading? - What is a trader?

trading is good , traders really earn earnings that it's miles very risky and also you need to usually lessen trade that you can not lose because buying and selling can be very addictive and in case you do now not have sufficient trading strategy...

• +2 1

Trade involves the transfer of goods or services from one person or entity to another, often in exchange for money.it  is a basic economic concept involving the buying and selling of goods and services, with compensation paid by a buyer to a seller, or the exchange of goods or services between parties.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks to Apaba for this very important post.  Through this post, all my newcomers will be able to gain a better understanding of business relationships.  Business is a very good thing. Business is to use one's own money for profit.

Trading is a very good tool that everyone shod know. For crypto currencies it is just buying and selling of crypto assets. A trader on the other hand is a person that does the trading.

Trading is the basic activity of all investors or investment services – it's simply the buying, selling or exchanging of assets. In financial markets, people trade securities such as shares, currencies, commodities and derivatives.Trading is buying and selling currencies By studying the market and knowing information about any currency, to know what currency you will buy or sell . 

• +2 2

I think that the difference between a trader and a trader is limited to the fact that each of them has legal adaptation in the law of a country
As the trader trades goods and services directly, either the trader conducts trade through assets and shares or via the Internet, either the similarity between the trader and the trader is that each of them aims for profit

On 10/3/2020 at 7:04 PM, erikson90 said:

A trader buys and sells financial assets (stocks, bonds, currencies, options, etc.) while monitoring market price movements in real time in order to generate profits from a certain capital.

The trader can be self-employed, using their own money, or salaried, using the money of others. You can specialize in certain assets or markets and certain styles of trading: binary options trader, commodity trader, high frequency or scalper trader, Forex trader, oil trader, or day trader.

+ Since the rise of the Internet, independent traders who trade with their own money at home are more and more numerous, since access to the markets is now much easier.

+ The companies that employ salaried traders are mostly financial institutions but can also be private listed companies whose main business is another.

Thanks for this understanding about trading you have implemented in us it's helpful and well articulated hope my fellow newbies will get something here like I did and soon I also want to learn how to trade so I'm trying to get much resources.

5 minutes ago, Sypher9 said:

Thanks for this understanding about trading you have implemented in us it's helpful and well articulated

Yes, this is indeed a great topic. It has explained trading and it's types with good detail. I am sure many members (especially new ones) will benefit form this topic.

7 minutes ago, Sypher9 said:

I also want to learn how to trade so I'm trying to get much resources.

Wish you the best of luck on your journey. I am also trying to learn about trading and this forum not only teaches you about trading but it also gives you the capital to start it. I ❤️ Cryptotalk.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

5 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

and this forum not only teaches you about trading but it also gives you the capital to start it. I ❤️ Cryptotalk.

That will be a dream coming true my friend to gather enough capital here that will enable me to begin trading,for now I'm learning more so that I don't make any mistake when I begin and I wish you all the best too,hope you will share with me some good brokers apart from binary.com that a friend referred to me thanks.

Hello friend, What are we doing here is the thing that we called web based exchanging and it characterize as Online exchanging includes the exchanging of protections through an online stage. Web based exchanging entryways encourage the exchanging of different budgetary instruments, for example, values, shared assets, and products. While dealer is we individuals who either purchases products and exchanges them, similar to a shipper who runs a store or an individual who purchases

2 minutes ago, Sypher9 said:

I wish you all the best too

Thanks for the blessing friend 😄.

3 minutes ago, Sypher9 said:

hope you will share with me some good brokers apart from binary.com that a friend referred to me thanks

Well I am also just a beginner at trading and I have very little experience. I am trying to learn about it so that I can benefit myself and others with my knowledge. When I gain more experience i'll be sure to share my knowledge with you and others.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

You should focus on capital and danger the executives. You can likewise follow the exchanging systems of fruitful dealers intently. ou should focus on capital and danger the executives. You can likewise follow the exchanging systems of effective brokers intently.

Trader is man how invest money to start business and work on this. The trading  transfer of goods or services from one person  to another often in exchange for money. Trading refer to a system or network that allows trade as a market. 

Trading involves buying and selling of securities such as stocks, bonds, and other related financial instruments while a trader is an individual who engages in the buying and selling of financial assets in any financial market, either for himself or on behalf of another person or institution. 

Trading is the activity where you buy and sell things, stocks, bonds expecting gains and a trader is one who performs these activities. There are also various ways to trade and only a skilled trader succeeds in the market. A trader passionate and knowledgeable. 

All type of trading is being done by Manner users but there is no user who is doing all type of trading on daily basis each is expert in one thing and he is earning from that one.

• +1 1

I did not know that they could also be salaried operators, I had only heard from people who dedicate themselves to doing it on their own, therefore with their own money, but never heard from salaried employees.

• +1 1

Trade is a basic economic concept involving the buying and selling of goods and services, with compensation paid by a buyer to a seller, or the exchange of goods or services between parties. Trade can take place within an economy between producers and consumers and now we have digital currency like litecoin, eth, btc, easy, talk token and so on. 

• +1 1

Thank you brother for giving us useful information and guide us the right way i think the best trader is who can purchase currencies and coins when their prices are low and sale that time when there prices are high.

Well said mate, trading pays real time and really quick once you know the how around it, and you just won't forget the kind of patience it requires to be a successful trader.

Trading is a buying and selling of stocks,cryptocurrencies. We can earn profit from trading by exchanging currencies which are changing everyday. Trader is a person who makes such exchange and transaction.

• +1 1

Trading is the business of any thing which has two strategies profit and loss. The process of selling and buying are directly related to the trading. A trader buy one thing on low price and sell this when its price is high and gain profit this is trading and a person who trade the things called trader. The trading of crypto currency is very tough you need knowledge and experience for the trading of crypto currencies.

• +1 2

Good information, my friend, I advise you to work hard on banking control and the emotional factor. From my point of view and from my experience I can tell you that these two points are the most important.

Hello everyone, from a cryptographic point of view, trading is one of the ways to invest in cryptocurrencies without the need to invest a lot of money and that allows traders to diversify their portfolio, the traders have been the person who buys and sells financial instruments, in this case the one that operates with digital currencies.

• +4 1

Very good question my friend Trading is buying and selling currencies By studying the market and knowing information about traders. Trades can help you to exchange your crypto money .There are many traders in cryto currency. Yabit is the best and trusted selling trading in cryto world.