What is trading? - What is a trader? - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
erikson90

What is trading? - What is a trader?

A trader is a person who gets involved in buying and selling of a financial asset in any financial market. He or she can buy or sell either for himself/herself or on behalf of another individual or institution. The main difference between an investor and a trader is the duration for which he or she holds on to the asset.

Trading is the buying and selling of currencies after studying and analyzing currencies technically and reading its draft and working paper well in order to be able to earn profits from trading

first off i liked your topic , after that you should read the rules , also i have the answer about that just read my comment , Trading comes from the word trade, and it is nothing more than a commercial activity where people of different natures but with knowledge in trade, called rear, are those who are in charge of trading the goods they have in their possession, either by buying them and selling them , so i hope i answer about that question and i hope the good luck for every one here .

You can invest by speculating on the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, or many other digital currencies by dealing with a financial broker who offers you contracts for differences, which are financial derivatives found on many commodities and financial assets, and the investor must be careful and manage his risks well or to Consult a financial advisor before doing so in order to protect against losses.

Very clear and concise definitions, I hope to be able to collect some money in the future because it called my attention a lot about trading, I also saw that there is a section in the forum about this topic and I hope to get as much information as possible.

Useful information Thank you for the details. You are talking about a large trade here, such as commodities, bonds, etc. Is this included in the list of cryptocurrencies? I know that trade is wide-ranging and companies always try to place their agents everywhere in order to get double the profit.

I explained  you about trades .its buy cheap currency and store it and when he say that its cheap currency who buy it its increase he sale it ang gained a advantage.he know about the market price .when currency rate is increase .its also know as traders.

Trading is associated with doing business. It is essential for everyone to trade in order to do business. It is impossible to succeed in business after acquiring skills in everything through trading and then joining the business.

Trade is to make a profit by importing and exporting goods from another country.  And the business is to make a profit by investing in a product that is permanently internal.  Both are very important for profit.  But you must have an idea about these.  Only then can it be possible to achieve success in trade or business easily.

Indeed we ought to have great experience to make a decent exchange.

I feel that it is the ideal opportunity for new individuals to gain proficiency with a ton of things about crypto exchanging from this discussion .a merchant sell and purchase the monetary standards and the other thing and procure their benefit . exchanging is valuable for us.

thanks for your post.....

Trading is the process of buying a specific asset at reasonably low prices then trying to sell them in higher prices. A trader is a person who does the above mentioned work.

A successful trader is always patient, plans his strategy and depends on it all times. The entry and take profit / exit / stop loss points to the trade is always determined before entry. Also a successful trader never enters a trade all in, instead he divides the money into parts and gradually enters the trade and gradually takes profit close to the peak.

Hope these informations help you all. Good luck, my friends.   

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thanks for sharing knowledge about trading and traders . In easy words  which person who sell and buy any thing called trader and buying and selling is called trading .  You can get more profit by trading mean you buy  anything in low price and then sell it with high price . Many people do love with trading .

• +1 2

Thanks for explaining and adding information. I also want to get information and experience about trade. Because we can make more profit from trade. We can get rich from trade and we can get fame from trade. I am also learning about investment and trade from this forum.

• +2 1

Trading is the world big earning legit platform where everything will be in your hand and depends on the knowledge you have. This will help you a lot in starting your own business. Thanks 

• +2 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Thank you so much for your information it is very clear that trading is the thing that you do to get profit by the buying and selling of a currency. 

you can buy a currency when it is of higher rate and you can sell it when it is of lower rate and you can get your profit.

• +2 1

I am glad to tell you that you asked about the trading trading is a process where you invest your money in the market in the shape of buy something or sale something and trader are those person who's invested their money in the market

If you send a coin to someone and take money from it, then it is called trading or if you also oppose it, then it is also an account in trading. Send any thing or give money from it. It gets involved in trading.  

The wish of the trade is that whatever you buy or transact, the vote gets involved in the trade at any stage. 

• +2 1

In simple definition, trading is the act of exchanging goods and services between the the buyer and the seller at a particular market price while trader on the other were those who put their resources together to engage in one trade or another. In cryptocurrency, trade here is act of using coin of any form to buy goods and services between one another.

• +2 1

We need to know what trading is and what business is.  So here we can discuss something good. Hopefully those who know about this business then share with us. We can find out something good about the subject because there are so many types of questions coming up. If people don't know it, if you share it, here are some good ideas.  I hope you can because there is a lot of desire to benefit from seeing the benefits here. We think if you get the benefits, I hope you can make some good comments here.

Traders are responsible for making prices and executing trades in equities, bonds, commodities and foreign exchange, usually dealing on behalf of, or for the benefit of, investment banks...........Trading involves buying and selling stocks frequently in an attempt to time the market. The goal of stock traders is to capitalize on short-term market events to sell stocks for a profit, or buy stocks at a low. Some stock traders are day traders, which means they buy and sell several times throughout the day.

You ought to take note of capital and chance management. You also can comply with the buying and selling strategies of a success traders intently. Ou should pay attention to capital and hazard control. You can also observe the buying and selling techniques of a hit investors closely.

Dear friend, trading mean exchanging of crypto currencies in which you buy or sell crypto currencies. And the man which do trading called trader. In trading, we buy coins and wait until the cost price of coins increase then sell out coins. 

Everyone knows what the term "trading" is. Most of us trade in our everyday lives, although we may not even know that we have. Basically, everything you buy on the store is trading money for the goods you want.

At tradimo you will learn how to trade the financial markets over the Internet - but what exactly will you trade online? This article will help you understand the definition of trading and how Internet trading is done.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:04 PM, erikson90 said:

A trader buys and sells financial assets (stocks, bonds, currencies, options, etc.) while monitoring market price movements in real time in order to generate profits from a certain capital.

The trader can be self-employed, using their own money, or salaried, using the money of others. You can specialize in certain assets or markets and certain styles of trading: binary options trader, commodity trader, high frequency or scalper trader, Forex trader, oil trader, or day trader.

+ Since the rise of the Internet, independent traders who trade with their own money at home are more and more numerous, since access to the markets is now much easier.

+ The companies that employ salaried traders are mostly financial institutions but can also be private listed companies whose main business is another.

Thank you buddy. You shared an amazing knowledge to help out others. You have cleared my mindset about trading and traders. I'm also planning to do trading and become a businessman.

Dear friends trading is the name of buying and selling currencies trading is not simple it takes more off skills most peoples like and intersting inthe trading and earn good profit trading is a good profession.

Edited by Mecalum

Dear companion I think you share a decent article exchange with a merchant. I am new to this gathering and am examining digital currency and figuring out how to exchange. I think exchanging is consistently hazardous and requires exchanging with the correct data instead of contributing. A debt of gratitude is in order for imparting extraordinary data about exchanging to a merchant. Its presents are useful on me.