What is trading? - What is a trader? - Page 10 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
erikson90

What is trading? - What is a trader?

I my opinion trader is the person that can sell and buy things. Most of the people trade many goods. The y invest money in many business and earn most of the profit. And trading is the style that do many of the trader

I think when you buy or sell anything it's called trading and who person buy or sell he called a trader. In my opinion trading is the best way for earning money. It is very risky but if you have knowledge about crypto currency and have experience then you make a good profit.

Yes I think it is very important and useful topic. Trader the person who do trade mean sell and buy of the currency is a trading I think so no doubt itvisnte best place and that person whatvto do that is trading. So no doubt my dear be a trader.

• +1 1

Trading..      

Trading is a business in which we buy any currency at low price and when the price of that currency will raise in future then that guy sell it and earn profit. 

Trader.   

Trader is a person who buy and sell currencies. 

Its a simple definition of both. 

Trade involves the transfer of goods or services from one person or entity to another , often in exchange for money . Trading is a commonly used process by cryptocurrency users .

A trader is a person or entity , in finance , who buys and sells financial intruments .

A trading is the process of moving goods from one place to another in term of endearment.which a trader is someone that buy and sell in the store market in term of exchange rate.

Trading is the process of investment a person does that will earn him profit on what he trade. While trader on the other hand is a person who involve himself in to trading. That is all I can say about what you have asked. You are welcome once again friends, have a nice day.

Trader is a business man and the grading is what they do for example if i am a seller or purchaser of bitcoin then the bitcoin is call trading and the in this i am doing the activities of purchasing or selling in the amount i required then i am trader. 

On 10/3/2020 at 10:04 PM, erikson90 said:

A trader buys and sells financial assets (stocks, bonds, currencies, options, etc.) while monitoring market price movements in real time in order to generate profits from a certain capital.

The trader can be self-employed, using their own money, or salaried, using the money of others. You can specialize in certain assets or markets and certain styles of trading: binary options trader, commodity trader, high frequency or scalper trader, Forex trader, oil trader, or day trader.

+ Since the rise of the Internet, independent traders who trade with their own money at home are more and more numerous, since access to the markets is now much easier.

+ The companies that employ salaried traders are mostly financial institutions but can also be private listed companies whose main business is another.

Trade is a basic economic concept involving the buying and selling of goods and services, with compensation paid by a buyer to a seller, or the exchange of goods or services between parties. Trade can take place within an economy between producers and consumers.

Thanks mate for the information that you shared, as a beginner this is a new lesson to me. Still hoping from you this kind of useful posts. Goon mate, so glad to see this type useful information

On 10/3/2020 at 10:04 PM, erikson90 said:

A trader buys and sells financial assets (stocks, bonds, currencies, options, etc.) while monitoring market price movements in real time in order to generate profits from a certain capital.

The trader can be self-employed, using their own money, or salaried, using the money of others. You can specialize in certain assets or markets and certain styles of trading: binary options trader, commodity trader, high frequency or scalper trader, Forex trader, oil trader, or day trader.

+ Since the rise of the Internet, independent traders who trade with their own money at home are more and more numerous, since access to the markets is now much easier.

+ The companies that employ salaried traders are mostly financial institutions but can also be private listed companies whose main business is another.

Yes my dear friend you are obviously hundred percent right.  And thanks for sharing this piece of information with cryptotalk family members. Hopefully it will be helpful for every person are present here. And thanks for adding some more experience and knowledge in my mind. Wish you all the best my friend for future posting material for helping newcomers and Crypto talks family members. ❤️

Trading is a platform for earning and exchanging currencies and monitoring the movement of markets, funds and currencies

It is like trading in the markets, but with cheap currencies and exchanging them for currencies that benefit from them on the ground. The positive thing is that this has become available through electronic sites.

Trading is simple exchange and most of the people love trading.  You can earn profit by doing trading . Trading is best way to earn profit. But you need alot of experience and knowledge to do trade. Trader also a experienced person. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information.  This will help to describe the beginners what is trading.

• +2 1

Hi,Trading is the sale and purchase of digital currencies in the platform and there are several types of fast trading called speculation and investment trading and be long-term ، you buy the currency and hold it for a long time and there is a type called Futures Trading which is similar to betting on the rise or fall of the price of For a particular currency as well as the last type of margin trading.

In short, we can say that trading is the process of buying and selling currencies against other currencies, if you think that a certain currency will rise, you will buy this currency and wait for it to rise and then sell it, the trader is the person who can predict the movement of currencies and buy and sell them, and trading requires skill and experience And the ability to technical analysis.

You are right in saying that the number of traders that trade from home privately has increased drastically, and in fact there are more and more people that are working from home at the moment and as a result they are able to trade continuously throughout the day and night. There are even bots that will make automated trades for you when you set up predetermined prices or profit and loss margins. However, having said all of this i think that it is important to know that trading is risky and it does take a lot of knowledge to make the right decisions. Failure to do so can result in major losses. So be careful if you are considering trading and take the time to learn about it fully. 

there are many kinds of trading as you have explained in your topic and I would say that even if you want to make the living you need just one kind of trading which can make you a lot of money.

This is really a wonderful explanation. Thanks for taking you time to talk on this. It will really be helpful to beginner who want to get involved into trading. They should also know that trading is a risky game and one has to realise that as much as you want to make profit, someday you will also lose som money and you should leatn to accept that.

Trading is the exchange of good and service from one place to another it could be within the environment.

Trader buy and sell financial assets and monitoring market price so as to sell when the price is high, thanks.

• +3 1

Dear dude your post is very well that to buying or selling assets is called trading. you should buy the coins when the rate of cryptocurrency is fell down and sale them when the rate is goes up in this way you can earn a lot of profit and you can become a successful trader.

• +2 1

There are 2 long and short trades, but both should be investigated further, to trade you need to have knowledge, know how to observe the behavior of the chart to predict how it will be, up or down. And the trader is the person who does all this process and these operations, that person is responsible for making the trade and study everything necessary.

Of course, the Internet has provided a lot of gains for many companies as well as people. For that we have to learn to trade in the correct and varied ways to get the best results and become successful traders in their business. Thank you my friend for this wonderful information

On 10/3/2020 at 8:04 PM, erikson90 said:

using their own money, or salaried

This I haven't thought a lot about, but I remember having found videos in youtube with offices having traders as employees. Do we have any idea where someone can find a job like that? I have started lately examining all aspects of trading and have learned a few from many sources. Is there a test you take, or somewhere to apply for a job as trader?

You explained well about the trading and trader . Trading always give us a lot of profit to trader . if trader well known about the trading also knows which coin will be best to buy and sell