What is trading? - What is a trader? - Page 13 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
erikson90

What is trading? - What is a trader?

I think trader work himself in the market  , Mean the person working  in the market selling or buying  the things in the markets  is a trader on other hand trading is thing in which the trader work so thisis difference btween trader and krading.

A trader is that who sells or purchase any currency and get a lot profit.But this can not be done by any person.For this, he must have special skills and knowledge and skills.while trading is the process to exchange of curriencies or anything.

• +4 1

Trading on thus forum is a way of buying or investing by buying of coin and sell when suitable for you or if possible selling at a point you're in need of money while you carrying out this act is believe to be a trader. A trader is a profession because of its level of act exhibited by a person over a particular thing. 

If we want to trade, we need to know everything about it. We trade when the price of coins has increased and we sell and buy coins only when the price of coins has decreased. So we will benefit from it.

Well explained, in simple language we can say trading is to exchanging something, not only money but anything. You have food, i have water... so we exchange, i give you a little food and you give water! That's how it works even in crypto, you trade BTC/ETH by exchanging them so that you can earn profit. A trader is anyone who trades!

Trader is a person means trader is a business man who firstly gain the knowledge of market position and gain the knowledge of buying and selling.when in the market some thing rate get increase the trader sell that thing and when that price become less he buy thing and keep them in stock so that when it's price will increase he will sell that and earn much money

Of a truth traders are people who buy or sell financial assets and monitor the market trend so as to obtain profit 

Some traders work on their own using their own money to trade while some work for organizations to help them trade and at times give this organization financial advice

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Trading is a processing in which one good is produced by producer and one is consumer the third party that links the producer and consumer linked are called trader and the good that is produced. Is call trading

Trading involves Buying and Selling Stocks Frequently ,In an attempt  to time  the market  .a trader Is a person in finance who buys or sells financial instruments such as stocks bond agent and hedger etc.

• +3 1

On 10/3/2020 at 10:04 PM, erikson90 said:

A trader buys and sells financial assets (stocks, bonds, currencies, options, etc.) while monitoring market price movements in real time in order to generate profits from a certain capital.

The trader can be self-employed, using their own money, or salaried, using the money of others. You can specialize in certain assets or markets and certain styles of trading: binary options trader, commodity trader, high frequency or scalper trader, Forex trader, oil trader, or day trader.

+ Since the rise of the Internet, independent traders who trade with their own money at home are more and more numerous, since access to the markets is now much easier.

+ The companies that employ salaried traders are mostly financial institutions but can also be private listed companies whose main business is another.

Daer mate as you describe a trader is that person who buy and sell the asstets. And the process of buying and selling is called trading. We know that there is lot of profit in trading. A trader can make lot of money by small investment. If a trader use its own money than he can get more profit.

• +4 1

Dear friend I don't know well about this.  I have very little knowledge about this forum.  So I can't give you the right explanation.  I'm sorry enough for that.  But I will try to know better about this.  I hope I get the idea through your post.  Thank you for posting what you need.

• +2 1

Trading is a simple process than a trader. It is simple process that buying and selling cryptocurrencies or any product is known as trading. The person who Trade is called trader.

He will try to make profit.

Thanks sir for your such a useful information about trading. Trading is the best profession throughout the world. Many people are working on internet and online platform. As we know that trading is different types, but coinbase trading is much better than other trading. I suggest you to invest your money for short time. There is maximum chance of getting profit with experience.

Yes, this is a good piece of information about trading that clarifies the definition of a trader and trader in the world of established cryptocurrency based on modern communication technology on the Internet.  Also, the technology of communication networks P2P contributes to this because it is used to exchange cryptocurrency codes.

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

If you want to work with a trading organization, you should pay attention to trading organization's stratigies closely. You should notice about their all policies that how this organization is making money and what is the profit status of this organization. So if you want to trade then you have more money to run your own work. Because you can see less loss in your work first so you should have money to make strong your work. Always start your work after take opinions of experts in this field.

Trading is the process of buying and selling crypto on a specific exchange and those who sell and buy are called traders. Crypto Trading Trade cryptocurrency in exchange for profit, trades can be carried out daily, weekly or monthly depending on market conditions and the trader himself. Crypto trading is the same as stock trading, the difference is the type of currency traded

• +1 1

the buy and sell works differently here you need to be careful when you buy an if the price is more than expectations you should do not buy it because in the future you have to sell it in low rate

Trading simply means to buy products at low prices and wait patiently after some time when the prices goes up then you can sell to make profits. A trader is the person who involves in the buying and selling of products to make profits. 

mercantilism method to get cheap currency, storehouse this until either its price serves as increased, whenever increase that one may sell them.the general Persson which done the current line known as a merchant. the trader must know details about the seller's market.

The term trading comes from the term trade and it is nothing more than a commercial activity where people of different natures but with business knowledge who are called rear are those who are in charge of trading the goods in their possession and sell them. Cable exchange and most  People like trading, you keep the exchange low for high and sometimes high for low and increase the positive balance but the way you do it keeps the balance perfectly in every case the way you are trying to get the opponent. Thank you.

In a case of this forum, most of us here are likely trading. Since its works with with the movement of market price in a real time to generate one a profit from his capital,so automatically we are all trading

Dealer is someone manner dealer is a commercial enterprise man who first of all gain the information of market role and gain the knowledge of purchasing and promoting.When within the marketplace some issue fee get increase the dealer promote that issue and whilst that price emerge as less he purchase issue and keep them in inventory so that after it is charge will increase he's going to promote that and earn a lot money

Crypto is the right place for trading but if you have experience and knowledge then trading give you more profit then your need trading is simply defined as the buying and selling of materials is called trading while trader is a person how perform selling and buying by profit or loss is calked trader or the person how perform trading is called trader

• Useful or interesting 1