Deleted posts are frustrating - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Deleted posts are frustrating

It is OK to have some persistence and like the situation of this new gathering, which tries to assemble itself and normally there will be a few issues toward the start yet I am certain it won't last

Probably because the director's head was erased there. To reduce the amount of missing information, it is recommended that you choose a headline with a good title or another topic that you know is relevant and includes many attendees so that the message is not deleted.

On 1/6/2021 at 9:26 AM, Alkane100 said:

Of course mate, our responsibility as member of the forum is you always be someone that will be following rules always posting quality of post or creating useful topics this is what the moderators are always expecting from members to be doing when their online to make a post and paid them for their post.

Fact my brother and since we all know that our primary assignment in the forum is to post beneficial informations about cryptowold and anything related to it then we have to avoid responding to topics out of content because that is what mostly lead to topic deletion.

on the off chance that your remarks don't contains any important end for the themes, at that point naturally your remarks will be dismissed from the discussion, you need to remark sensible things which will finish up the discussion

It's truly disappointing on the grounds that let say you are posting then out of nowhere it was erased. however, its alright we can't fault the administrators or mediators their fair continually ensuring that the forum is perfect.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I feel that the issue is identified with the redundancy of composing on a similar point, even in various segments, as the subject and all distributions identified with it are erased. I feel that we need to trust that a particular distribution will partake in it or put audits on it, since this means that the post won't be erased

Deleting posts is really disappointing.
Perhaps you can work more to try to improve your posts to be more useful, perhaps the post is not against the rules of the forum, but it is duplicate, or its information is old, unreliable, or useless, so it is deleted.

7 hours ago, Baba g Sialkot said:

It's truly disappointing on the grounds that let say you are posting then out of nowhere it was erased. however, its alright we can't fault the administrators or mediators their fair continually ensuring that the forum is perfect.

The funniest thing is that I don't even know if my post got erased or now but what I know is that my post content compared to the one on yobit is never the same and I'm not even bothered by it at all because I know for sure that I should be more focused on the future than getting set backed on the past

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:25 PM, Alkane100 said:

You are right, responding to duplicating topics it's among the reason sometime when the moderators delete the topic our post also got deleted. As you said i agree you are correct base on that and we also continue by publishing meaningful and useful post that will give others adequate knowledge because moderators should not remove our post.

And we should also make sure each of our posts contain at least 100 characters so that it will look valid to everyone in the forum because some members won't look you post to be good even if it is meaningful as long as it is too short they overlook it.

2 hours ago, Alkane100 said:

if you give them rate despite they are meaningful this can cause you trouble if moderators detect that, on my opinion.

Rating less quality post is actually against the rules of this forum and due to rating cheating to less quality posts was why the administration stop us from receiving payment for rating others, so we should always be positive while working here because only by that we can remain safe.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:25 AM, Agios said:

Having written many posts, and deleted many times, it is frustrating. Although trying to find fault where, and I don't think it violates the rules, there is no topic and same title. There is no notification or warning point, this is what makes me frustrated to write a post. 

Yeah deleting post is very frustrating because we are are all trying to make good posts but sometimes many posts are deleted by the moderators without any notifications or any warning points. Moreover many members get banned without any warning points. That's really very frustrating. But we should increase our knowledge for making useful and meaningful posts. 

• +3 1

We are sometimes frustrated with our posts deleted but it usually happens when the main topics which we write our posts in is deleted. So pay attention to where you write and everything will be fine. There are some useless and repetitive topics and if you write under them, there is a great chance your posts will be deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/11/2021 at 9:05 AM, Alkane100 said:

Of course I also noticed the same, there is many alot of low quality of post within the forum not worthy to receive reputation but you will see them with high reputation +5 giving to them by others and see good post whose deserve the +5 reputation without getting any single reputation sometimes i feel sad when i come across such posts.

Same here brother and due to that many useful posts don't get paid in satoshi because they don't receive positive reactions for the post but we shouldn't mind that, let us continue our primary assignment we will enjoy later as time goes on because I believe those cheating will surely be banned.

Yes it's really annoying because we don't have any idea if our post is deleted or not, so i think if admins or moderators add some features where we can see if our post is deleted will be really amazing.

• +1 1

Yes my friend, I completely agree with you. It is really frustrating when we found out that our post or comment is deleted. Anyway we cant blame cryptotalk team as they are making this forum better.

• +4 1

I also faced the same problem and i concluded that dont post on the same topics and if you re gonna post then first search it. It is already present in the forum then avoid posting again the same topic otherwise your post will be deleted

This is so much hard to listen. Sometimes my good posts also get deleted. This is so much sad. Even my topic also get delete. I have to do more better. May be i have lacking that's why got deleted. I try my level best to do better.        

Yes you are right the deleted posts are frustrating. Because many people do not knows that why there posts are deleted. And there are lot of reasons I want to tell you that your topic has been deleted because you do not know that you have already posted in the post or not.

There are many frustrating issues that one can face while working on cryptotalk, but the most frustrating one is the deletions of posts, I remember when I was completing my 100 post, my posts keeps on been deleted, to the point I was feeling discouraged. But now I am free of that trouble.

I think that this matter is very important, and there are many members who need to know why their posts are being deleted despite their commitment to the information. The solution to avoid this matter is to send a warning to the member indicating the reason for deleting his posts, so the member knows the reason and avoids it the next time he wants to participate.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All of us had our share of deleted posts. The main reasons for a post to be deleted are:

• Duplicates. We need to use search option and see for ourselves before we make new post
  • Low quality. Posts containing a few words without giving a good description of the topic
  • Wrong section. It happens very frequent.
  • Plagiarism. There are experienced members reporting these cheaters.

In my opinion, if a topic is unique and has a lot to offer, it will not be deleted if it follows the rules and doesn't fall into one of the above categories.

These things really makes someone to feel depressed because when you put in your best for something and it is not appreciated, then you must feel that way. But someone just has to improve if such kind of thing happens.

I concur with your saying on this. There are several reasons behind deletion of the posts. And out of all these reasons, the most probable is the repetition of topics. If the published topics already exists or seems matching with the other topics then it might not be considered useful and deleted by the forum moderators. So, it is always a good idea to research and post the topics which are unique and authentic.

• +5 1