Deleted posts are frustrating - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Deleted posts are frustrating

Really, it's frustrating and most of the topics are old. You cannot comment on it or post a topic for the same content

If your post is not useful so, your post is deleted. So, all that time you need to create a better post and share it. If you share wrong post so, your post is deleted. So, be careful friend.

Yeah you are right nowadays I really face this my posts are deleting even I try my best to create a meaningful posts but hope it will be better at the passage of time because we are focusing on how to make a great posts I really reading all the posts when I'm free..

• +1 1

Tell me they have eliminated many, I do not know why they do not validate them and I always try to make them well structured and have enough content but no idea why they eliminate them, it might be on purpose but no idea

Yes, that's very frustrating! I understand you

Many of us are going through the same frustration!

If the topic is not useful, they delete it. If it's a topic duplicated too. My recommendation is to read the rules very well before posting and that they are always interesting.

And uderstand that the moderators really go out of their way to stop spam, they are doing their job

Don't worry and work hard!

It's very frustrating, it makes you feel like your time and effort was worthless. I feel that one way to improve this would be to publish a series of steps to follow to prevent this from happening and this way this community will be much better and we can all be more calm.

Es muy frustrante, claro, pero ten en cuenta que muchas publicaciones se eliminan porque no cumplen con los requisitos mínimos para permanecer en circulación en este foro.

12 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Yeah you are right nowadays I really face this my posts are deleting even I try my best to create a meaningful posts but hope it will be better at the passage of time because we are focusing on how to make a great posts I really reading all the posts when I'm free..

@Mark wood we all the member face this problem recently because moderators cleaning forum from spam post.. You know too that for yobit airdrop task lot of members come in this forum while make post that is fully spam.. So Moderator delete those post automatically and some of our post get delete too..                   

• +2 1

Totally agree, sometimes we believe that we make a publication or comment with all the parameters complying with the rules but when we find out, they disappear and are eliminated, the administrators are strict.

too frustrating because there are times when you post about topics that are not removed, but your comment is, and the ones you copy and paste if they remain

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood we all the member face this problem recently because moderators cleaning forum from spam post.. You know too that for yobit airdrop task lot of members come in this forum while make post that is fully spam.. So Moderator delete those post automatically and some of our post get delete too..                   

@Dorjoy12 dear as I see in every of your comments there is an image what does it mean? May I know? Because I see many time that image in your comments what is the main purpose of this..

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 dear as I see in every of your comments there is an image what does it mean? May I know? Because I see many time that image in your comments what is the main purpose of this..

@Mark wood actually its a Bounty signature campaign  of You engine where i  have joined recently.. You can see this sign in this forum   on some member profile because all we are join in this Signature campaign.. For more Information you can check out bitcointalk forum You engine bounty project..              

• +2 1

I have learnt about CryptoTalk from a YouTube video. I learnt the techniques  to minimize  the risks of posts deletion in this forum. Just a few posts are lowered for DLR  messages. 

If friend they are too frustrating, you do an amount one day and the next day you do not have it, you comment, you publish you do all of them and they are eliminated, but I will do it again, I do not stay with that, they eliminate me one I do 3 more and so on.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:25 AM, Agios said:

Having written many posts, and deleted many times, it is frustrating. Although trying to find fault where, and I don't think it violates the rules, there is no topic and same title. There is no notification or warning point, this is what makes me frustrated to write a post. 

This is really disappointing when posts are deleted. Cryptotalk can create a Menu for deleted posts so that users can make sure of their standard of posts. Please, Let the users know-where the deleted posts lie in or number of deleted posts shown on each profile.

It can be frustrating to weed through a number of removed post notices in a forum . We regret that posts and entire forum  must, at times, be removed and we try to avoid it whenever possible. In an effort to maintain the forums as a friendly and useful tool for all, however, we have established guidelines for posting in the forums. Typically, posts are removed when we find that they have violated these guidelines.

I think it's really frustrating like for example I had 20 conversations yesterday but no one saw it or I didn't see it because it could be wrong I should have deleted it but it can't be done so it's very frustrating to me

" I can agree with what you say when I first started, but now I disagree. I found it annoying at first because I did not know, but when I got into it, I think it is very nice and should be recorded only the useful ones."

@Mark wood I see their is alot of user who still didn't think what's is signature campaign and how we can take profit from this campaign . you can visit Bounty section of cryptotalk their you will see bounty campaign ( supported for Cryptotalk users ) . some Bounty really return a good profit to their user .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yeah brother.Everytime i tried to create topics i searched whether another post is already exist.But I didn't find any.So i created some topics.But they got also deleted.I was just asking for information about some coins.I don't know if theg violated the rules of this forum.But still i am gonna stick to this forum though deletion of posts is frustrating.

It's frustrating me too. Getting your posts (and comments too) deleted saddens a bit but admins and moderators are doing their job keeping the forum clean so that there would be less same posts

I had two posts deleted but they were during a time of extreme spam because of the airdrop. These posts were not bad quality or duplicates and one of the two I don't know why it was deleted as I thought I did a good job with it. I still have three posts active and I will try to make more and better.