Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

It would be a good idea to teach about cryptocurrencies so that they begin to have knowledge from a young age. so that in the future they will be great entrepreneurs for the country.

crypto and blockchain will be taught in universities after the number of cryptocurrency users, they can use their knowledge ans earn crypto coins

• +1 1

I believe that is a very good Idea to teach the kinds in the school about crypto, maybe some days they will understand better how this technology work, I hope that this happen someday soon. Example there are many people from different country that earn money with crypto and help with this pandemic situation

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think it's great, we can teach crypto to children in school so that they have knowledge about cryptocurrency from an early age. There are so many jobs in the cryptocurrency field if cryptocurrency is taught at school or university from an early age, of course the chances of getting a job in crypto and blockchain are greater.

• +1 1

The schools are good places to train out children. So having crypto embedded into the curriculum would mean that our children would grown up with the knowledge of crypto currencies I'm their heads. I think it would be a very brave move by the society.

Crypto have introduced a new economic system which is becoming very popular so this sort of economy must be taught to the students in universities and colleges so that more people can be aware about this.

I think cryptocurrency have a good value in future so we should spread the basic information of ceyptocurrency at school and college levels. Because these children's are our future, if they learn in childhood then after some  years they will become expert.  

On 10/31/2019 at 1:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

It is very good idea I absolutely agree with you dear yeah the cryptocurrency should teach in the educational institutes because it will help to take change in new generation because the world is going to be very modern in the future and I think after 10-20 years most of the countries will use the digital currency instead of paper money. So this should be teach in schools and universities. 

• +1 1

It is of great concern that in school they teach us something that we can never use to get money, basically ithink that they have to indulge some lectures or studies in topic like how to make money  or the hustlers module to great wealth and also some topics about crypto currency maybe a whole module of crypto currency with sub topics like bitcoin ethereum , blockchain technology not all these other  staff we are being taught on guys

• +1 1

The idea of decentralization is exactly what all the world is very mature to accept. It only needs to be explained because decentralization is not the end but it is the means used to have freedom of finances. 

• +1 1

Yes, it will be  great opportunity for students (and pupils) to know crypto as early as possible, and as I know, some French high schools are teaching crypto, but I think there are still many teachers who do not know enough about it so they need to be familiarized with it first 

• +1 1

It is good to teach children about the idea of blockchain so that we get a new generation that believes in the idea of decentralization that underpins cryptocurrencies, I think it is good for this to become a culture of the new generation so that we get good results in the future, we can teach children simple ideas about blockchain and decentralization so that we plant in their minds this idea.

• +2 1

Hey mate!Thats a very good idea.And it would be more usefull to them.Because if we see there are alot of students whom parents can't afford their school fees.So it would be more helpfull to the.If we make them understand that what to do and what not to do.And we should also make easy and intresting topics for them to attract them to this forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that is a good idea to introduce the Cryptocurrency to our new generation. But it is also depends on your current situation of your country either it is legit to your country or not. That will really useful to predict the introducing the Cryptocurrency to our new generation.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

This is very idea because learning investment and trading from the small ages can give them more knowledge and experience which can be very useful in future use. I think we can teach students about the cryptocurrencies in the school and college because they can earn their own pocket money spending less amount of time.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend its a beautiful thought the government must needs to add in the syllabus toteach the students about the cryptocurrencies because in the future the crypto will be more reliable and students can also work with their studies and they can earn money in  by part time work in crypto.

Students can earn theirstudy expenses with the use of Crypto currency i want to add this in the schools and colleges and universities to helo them who want to earn also with studies.

• +1 1

Bringing block chain and crypto in students life need proper standard where the students have the mature ages means +18 which gives them right to do KYC and own accounts for practice If we gives them only theory without practical they will not understand and do behind the back practice which may cause problem. I think it must be teach at University level where all the students have good age of understanding the financial system. 

In the university it's a good idea because its tertiary education level there is social freedom but in schools especially primary it would be complicated and difficult.it will benefit the students in the university because they would be educated on crypto currencies and its importance and influence in the economy.  

• +1 1

Yes you can. It is very good idea about Crytpo teaching in the university, schoo and college. It is very beneficial for the youth and student. If it is possible then our youth should be protected from the scammers. They provide a knowledge related to crypto trading and others so well.

It's a great great idea my friend. Thank you for sharing this. I think it would be really a big step for the cryptocurrency world as this can help a lot of people know it's potential way before and can contribute if they have interest in the platform.

• +2 1

On 10/30/2019 at 9:09 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Hello mate, this is a good topic, I think it will be nice if schools add crypto currency learnings to students courses, many children may be talented on such type of thing ( crypto currency) dealings and it will help to reduce poverty among some students also.

• +2 1

Maybe we can imagine how beautiful it is for people to learn coding and cryptocurrencies in school. We would not have been so tired in learning and all people could take advantage of the Internet and not waste their time on it

I think it will be a really great thing if schools or universities apply the study about cryptocurrency in their curriculum. As a college student of a computer related study, we don't have it on our curriculum we are just more focused on programming, security and multimedia. I hope that in the future, the study about crypto will be implemented so that the future generation is informed and knowledgeable about it.

@hexwin I this is a very nice suggestion and am very in support of this. If we can endeavor to teach our kid about the cryptocurrency and it's importance how they can invest in it. I think with the ideas that we as the parent have intilled in them will germinate and make them developed more ideas they can use to earn more in cryptocurrency