Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

can we teach about cryptocurrency in the school sure yes we can if we can allow it in the country but i think it's better to study on the internet or find some kind of teacher on this topic and study

I think it would be very useful for many people if they would teach about Cryptocurrencies in school and most importantly it would do good to the crypto world as well.

In progressive privat schools already teachers teach children old classes about blockchain and crypto. 

I think it's too early to talk about crypto in school but I think that we need some kinda of finance classes which will learn kids how to save, spend, invest or store their money right.I think such basic financial education will society more smart about money. People won't spend that much money from their credit card and etc. I don't know why there are no such classes today, but I hope there will be.

if they can teach it, but I doubt they will because that would generate independent workers, and what matters to nations is to create robots in schools and universities to keep them in business, but each one decides the course of his life

This is suppose to be, but so many people around the globe still don't trust the authenticity of this market yet, therefore considering It void in school.

To me I think the government is a afraid of this coin because they can't control it.

In my opinion I think yes, it would be great to educate young people about the world of cryptocurrencies, and thus reach many more people.

There should definitely be training for this job urgently.This subject is important.They should know the new generation blockchain systems and learn how to do what.Conscious generations must be raised.

Yes, we can teach Crypto in schools and universities, as it is part of the new technology, and the new generation is very closely matched with the new technological trends and the new financial market.

Education is outdated in almost all its branches, it is not uncommon to see how the topic of cryptocurrencies remains a taboo in several countries. What do I think? That teaching about cryptocurrencies would come in handy, updating new generations on what will possibly become a future payment method.

Until further notice crypto is my essential wellspring of benefit since I'm as yet an understudies, however I do know some of individuals who quit in there work and makes the crypto as there perpetual work. They said they procure more a great deal in digital currency instead of in their physical activity, they here since 2009 so they truly win a ton.

At the beginning, people often do not believe in new projects, but if it is a good idea, over time it is adopted. It would be quite good if schools teach people about finance so that we all have a good economic-administrative education and learn to better manage our resources.

Yes of course, it must be a new subject in computer science, so that he will have in new genius in this field and very great progress

It would be a very good idea to start teaching our children about cryptomonics from the beginning, they will become the currency of the future and it is good that they already have a basic concept. 

On 30/10/2019 at 16:09, hexwin said:

¿Crees que es bueno enseñar a los niños en la escuela sobre cripto y blockchain?

¿O deberíamos ver educación sobre cripto y blockchain en la educación superior? +

Creo que traería un gran cambio en las próximas generaciones, ya que tal vez la gente de hoy aún no sea lo suficientemente madura para aceptar la idea de la descentralización.

It is a very good idea if we teach them about cryptocurrencies in school because this way more people will get knowledge about cryptocurrencies than about how to make money with cryptocurrencies and if your community is going to increase, then there is no doubt that one day we will see cryptocurrencies in all parties as a means of payment.

As more universities and projects invest in getting the young generation familiarized with blockchain principles, uses, and benefits, we can be sure that the future of the global economy is in safe hands. 
Who knows, maybe soon enough, the majority of nations will accept blockchain technology as something that is worth including in the mandatory education system.

Hello, sure for me sound like a great idea, we must remember that crypto is not only about money if we can teach our childrens about the blockchain technology at a early stage for sure they will be much better prepared for the future, I do with my 11 year old kid I try to teach him how much I can about crypto and blockchain now he knows what's is it all about, for sure in the future this will not be a problem for him. Good luck everyone.

of course teaching them how bitcoin works and its benefits from it will help them it understand how to earn money with the help of cryptocurrencies.. thought requies a lot time to learn, it's worth it

Yes, since in my opinion, cryptocurrencies will be the future of our economy, therefore our children will be the ones who live that evolution.

Hey. Personally, I think that at the moment, teaching cryptocurrencies in schools and universities is impossible because it is not a universally recognized currency and many people have a negative attitude towards it.

I do not think that it is a subject that should be discussed in schools for average students but it should be studied in depth among students of specialized careers such as economics.

it should get legalized in your country then only you can do this, if not it will become that you are doing illegal activity..If You think You need to talk about crypto very urgently, you can talk with your friends privately together.. 

I think that the topic of cryptocurrencies should be included in the educational level but university or higher depending on the branch to practice