Crypto as a gift - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

Yes of course I have received gifts in cryptocurrencies and this is a way to obtain them and give you more confidence in their use.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

Thats a Nice idea, until now I did not give coins to any one of my friends or relatives because I don't have,

but you can start this from now and you can give me some satoshi as a gift if you are interested.

I will be very thankful to you.

Even you can give me a 💓 reaction.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Dear mate I haven't given or received a bitcoin gift from any user here  maybe I think it's not entirely great to give someone a wallet full of Bitcoin gift instead you can buy material gift

And I helped my wife's father deal with cryptocurrency. He quickly figured out what and where. He really liked my gift.

21 hours ago, Angel queen said:

Since most of my friends are not in circle  I have never given  as a gift but it is a very good idea to introduce  to them In Cоmmоn, as a blessing is . in the that it could bе a  оne I haven't done it yet,........

Not bad it is good to give to those that will know the meaning of it and also value it 

I think crypto will be a very special and nice gift to others. But everybody don’t know about crypto currency. So we should let them know about crypto then we can give crypto currency as a gift to friends or family.

Crypto talk as a gift is very joyful to all the people around the world who are using crypto talk for earning money and reputation it help people to commenting and also earn money so crypto talk as a gift is very good.

6 hours ago, Rana kobir said:

It's better to give ecryptocurrency to someone who knows about cryptograpy and bellieves.i think of this idea to gives someone wallet with 

If you really want to give a gift with the cryptocurrency then go on if he/she is crypto fan but if not you should not give it. Better to give somethings that he/she likes.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, hexwin said:

Yes I will donl that put with low balance just to try and learn slowly slowly and of course after I see they are able to do a move...

I tried doing this with my girlfriend, but it didn't go very well as she didn't know how to CREATE  a wallet in the first place. But still, it could be a good idea to send Bitcoin to someone who knows how to deal with it.

No, I didn't give a bitcoin as a gift, but maybe I gave a small amount of Ethereum as a gift . But I hope someone gives me 10 Bitcoin as a gift. What is the problem in that!

A surprise crypto gift ? It's really good question we all have waiting for a free gift from crypto as it am also waiting for it I wish that the gift should be as 10 bitcoin if that happen I am really so thank full to this crypto 

No brother i didn't hear gifted anybody any cryptocurrency. And i don't have any plan to gift somebody any cryptocurrency in future. Even I'm in stage where looking for many ways to earn cryptocurrency. So it's not possible to gift somebody any cryptocurrency. But when i will get enough rich then i will definately gift cryptocurrency to my friend. Thank you.

Wow. It is a very nice fantastic fabulous awesome idea to gift family and friends with bitcoins. Ive never thought of this but it would help us all to save our valuable time.

I have never done it before but planning to do it. By this formula the one who received the gift crypto coins will also starts to take interest in this technology.

Gifting my friends or relatives cryptocurrency will be the best way to attract then into cryptocurrency and it will be a good effort for anyone

Gifting my friends or relatives cryptocurrency will be the best way to attract then into cryptocurrency and it will be a good effort for anyone

You give something valuable and it may be the primary capital for a gift recipient, I think it is very useful. Gifting someone with bitcoin is quite good, it will be different from others

yes crypto is a blessing for us. nowadays crypto has been used worldwide. Crypto has given the people of the world a chance to earn money in less time and less effort. People are now becoming more self dependent because of it.

You can give everybody the best in crypto there is a lot of good ideas that we have to really be put together in everything we all know we have to really keep on working in this fast keep there is a lot of good ideas that we have to really keep on developing the  right ideas of the market so we have to really keep everything in perspective 

Too much risk. In the end, the value of the donated coin drops to 0 .. This is very upsetting to a person. And if the price is for heaven? If it's someone close to you, fine. Otherwise, you will regret, for example, your neighbors cannot work Thanksgiving for you.

Bitcoin gift cards are another easy way to give bitcoins as a present to family and friends.Once the payment is made, the gift card or voucher is mailed to the specified address. The recipient can easily redeem the gift card against bitcoins at an exchange rate at that time.

Well, This is a fantastic Topic. Like a time will come when we will pay Bitcoins to our relatives, family and friends on special occasion like EID,Deawli, Xmax. Okay, Give me your address I am sending you some satoshi. Oh Really. Lolz

On 10/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, hexwin said:

I actually didn't ever think of this, I might try doing it one day too. It could actually being new people to the network. Do it while you can, 21 million is the limit! 😄

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 10/31/2019 at 2:04 AM, hexwin said:

I think crypto as a gift is best choice.if he or she khow about crypto.because, i saw most of people are now interest on crypto and always want to buy crypto coin.

Thank you very much, the truth is very positive that this type of service exists, of course I will have a lot of acceptance since bitcoin is making very good jumps.