Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Yes, you were the reason to invite my wife here to learn and earn money through this wonderful forum and I am proud of that , l hope that we will all succeed here and share useful content for everyone to benefit from , good luck to my dear wife @Chiraz chiraz

I have invited many of my relatives and friends, but not to buy or invest in coins. But to earn money participating in airdrops, bots, paid jobs, thanks to these invitations I have involved more people every day who had no knowledge that they could earn cryptocurrencies for free and without much effort!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/30/2019 at 3:58 PM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Hello friend, many of the cryptographic businesses move through referral systems, so you would benefit a lot from the inclusion of some friends and family to this world, I also think that you would be happy to see how a member of your family prospers economically. family thanks to your advice...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

35 minutes ago, Zinat08 said:

I'm really sorry because I haven't started using crypto yet. So no one uses crypto through me yet.  However, many people work in this cryptocurrency form through me.  They know this and have expressed interest they will work. Thank u for your question.  

You can as well teach someone someday, if you are good in it, because few days back some thought me lot of things here ,and today I also introduced someone to the forum, am sure someday you will be able to introduce someone to the forum

Yea I introduced crypto currency too many of my friend because it help me a lot in term of income and many of my family members join the forum 

Yes, i suggested crypto to many friends and family members like my big brother. He is working on it and some friends start crypto and they are earning from it also. Some of my frineds bought new mobiles and laptops with crypto profit. Advice to other people to work on it and earn profit. 

In my case, I have discussed btc and crypto currencies with many friends, many of whom are now active users of crypto currencies. So yes, I think I somehow influenced them.

Yes, I have invited a lot of my friends to learn about cryptocurrencies and started working on them and using them, and I have succeeded with almost some of them, there are great difficulties in introducing people to Bitcoin because this thing is still mysterious to them and they did not fully realize what it is and how it works, but when they saw the results that I achieved it through my work, they started with conviction.

• +1 1

I learn also cryptocurrency from my friend and i also shared to my family. And now they are earning cryptocurrency like me and they are enjoying the opportunity that cryptocurrency gives to them. That's why i am here i want to share also my experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency to inspire other people.

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes 2 of my cousins and 3 or 4 of my friends joined crypto world because of me. Actually i joined cryptotalk forum and i like it very much and starting learning a lot of knowledge from there then i motivate my friends and relatives and they also joined this platform.

Frankly, I took this site from my friend, but I presented the site to my friends. Some people did not believe that it was possible to earn money through encryption words. When he saw that I was making money, then he started asking me to inform him in order to make money.

• +1 1

Yes, I have brought almost 3 of my friends and 2 of my family members to crypto world. Some to them became good traders now. I told them about the good things of crypto world and profits they can make. Those who felt interested joined me. And now we trade as a team.

There are my friends who began to enter the universe of digital forms of money in the wake of talking about this field. Yet, actually, I tried not to suggest this exactly in light of the fact that I didn't view myself as answerable for any misfortunes endured by them.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Ismael55 said:

Yes, 5 of my friends have entered the field of digital currencies and took my advice that the future will be here, and a good investment will be in Bitcoin and Ethereum, they should learn to trade well.

This is your good luck that your friends have been entered into crypto field just on your advice, here i am telling them every good aspect of crypto but no one is agree with me and trolling me but i am happy i am entered already

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes of course i have a friend and a brother whom I initiated into cryptotalk and they are now doing well and making money as well, But is not an easy journey convincing them into crypto but with all my previous transaction history they all believe me and stated learning from me gradually uptil the moment they know some basically concept of the forum.

Yes of course i have a friend and a brother whom I initiated into cryptotalk and they are now doing well and making money as well, But is not an easy journey convincing them into crypto but with all my previous transaction history they all believe me and stated learning from me gradually uptil the moment they know some basic concept of the forum.

Edited by The Game
Typing error
  • Useful or interesting 2

Yes, when I saw the large amount of benefit here, either by talking about earning money or by talking about the informational benefit found here
I called all those close to me to start using CryptoTalk.

• +2 1

On 10/30/2019 at 8:58 PM, hexwin said:

Though I have invited few of my friends into crypto currency particularly crypto talk the most amazing thing is that some of them are even doing better than me and I am proud of that.

Through me a friend of mine joined Crypto.  I’ve been working on the forum recently in exchange for bitcoin and gaining knowledge.  Seeing me work in crypto, my friend expressed interest in working in crypto.  And I give him ideas about Cryptotalk and this forum.  And help to join crypto.  And through me my friend is easily earning by working in crypto.  This is really a useful forum.

• +3 1

Yes my dear, i am success on this. I teach two of my friends properly about crypto currency. In this time, they are full time involved in. crypto world.. I feel proud for this job, i also invite some others friends. But they don't accept my invitation, because they cannot believe on crypto currency. 

• +3 1

When one does well in a job or a cryptocurrency investment, it is good to pass the information to family and friends and people in general, so that they also benefit from some option in the crypto world. It is good to share what has generated good income for you, the crypto world is a wide range of opportunities, but you have to be very careful to select the crypto projects very well so as not to fall into scams and you have to be aware that you can earn a lot quickly but the opposite can also happen.

I managed to integrate a teacher I met during my time in high school, specifically I invited her to trade but due to her work she preferred to invest both in cloud mining as in physics with her equipment installed in a room, she currently has two ETH mining rigs and I think some AntMiners, the conversation was born from a situation in which she asked about my income and well I mentioned Bitcoin, the rest is history.

On 12/4/2020 at 6:00 AM, Herman roberts said:

Yeah,my one friend is using crypto because of me.He and I working on a factory.After both joined this forum because of part time job.In this covid pandemic,we cannot earn more money. 

And I bet there are more people like you guys, who have come to know of this forum and it is their first approach toward the awareness of the presence of bitcoin and for that i give this forum credit that it has brought so many people into the cryptoworld.

Many people use crypto currency because of me. If you just to have some experience and knowledge in bitcoin field if some people follow you then you can take answers the question your followers. 

• +1 1

yes I have teached the forum to one of my friends and he is working here too that means I have introduced the cryptocurrency to him even he still do not know much about it but still he is using the currency because of me.