Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

6 hours ago, Gogular said:

He is not beginning to apply his coins but he's going to virtually use it once it reach an amazing amount.

Excuse me, what do you mean? You say like you know for sure what my husband will do with his coins. Ha! That's ridiculous! No matter what you say, but I suppose every crypto holder will cash out when the price will reach it's top meaning. 

Yes i am agree with that subject.  One of my close Friend using cryptocurrency site because of me.  When i told her aboit cryptocurrency she felt interest to use it.            

I am here for enhancing my knowledge and thinking and also new one here if i became benefited from this forum then i will invite my love ones , because there is a rule of tit for tat.

5 hours ago, Shahadat1231 said:

invited some of my friends and family to use crypto, and there are some of them who don't understand crypto. There is also a friend of mine who already uses bitcoin and crypto to make online transactions using bitcoin a

That is good. A lot of people are actually using cryptocurrencies because of me and I am happy about it.

15 hours ago, Deduci22 said:

yes you are right and its the best way and that's how it should be done, and don't forget that crypto is here for us to make our life eazier its just money and we have to use it.

Crypto already made life of many people easier and its just the beginning. I believe that with time more and more people will come to crypto currencies and will make their life better and make the whole market of crypto currencies better as well. 

I am a newbies in crypto. I am using crypto because of my brother. My brother told me about crypto forum he use the crypto site and told me the opportunity of crypto site. I like the crypto site. And i am using cryoto    

Not really. I have been invited by others but nobody accepts my invitations. Although I enter this world out of monetary necessity and I imagine that those who reject my idea is because they do not have the need and do not feel motivated to do so.

Yes, many people have talked about the crypt, some have liked it and others have not but well, this is something that not everyone falls as a gold coin.

yes but now not due to me however due to the fact I brought it to them. They grad and they're making it. a person additionally introduce it to me some years back.

Yes, thou I am new in crypto but somehow I manage to share to one of the people that I know and now they are using bitcoin and also trading with bitcoin.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Yet not.But i will rrffer some of my friends very soon. And it will offer me much scope to do something good.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

My many friends involving and using  crypto  for me because when I understand crypto then I talk about crypto-currency opportunity with my friends. Then they investment in crypto market and maximum friends take good returns from this market. Some friends still dominate in crypto market.                

I started using crypto by the suggestion of one of my friend. Now I suggested other of my friends to use this crypto. Thay were totally unaware about this before.

3 minutes ago, Fabrick said:

My few friends now working on this crypto forum because of me. They don't know about this forum I were told them first how to make money from this forum. Now they can make money with posting

You need to pay attention to this man. I also have a friend who joined the crypto world, but before that, I explained all the risks that could occur. so, if they enter the world of crypto, you need to give him the advice to continue to be careful because there are so many scammers out there.

yes everyone who don't know me they believe and join qith me who knows me all of them are wasted they don't like changing...

I truly accepted that numerous companions were going to utilize crypto on account of me, since I made them known, however they are not all that understanding, the fact of the matter is truth be told, not many.

• +1 1

I invited my friends in using crypto after i learn about it and got my first payments, i explained to them what and how cryptocurrency and blockchain works and so far they are happy about it for they are earning some money here and of course i am happy to for i contributed to the crypto cummunity and i am not planning to stop inviting people here.

Yes, I succeeded in inviting some people to the world of cryptocurrencies. I explained bitcoin, ethereum and decentralized applications. They were new concepts and difficult to understand, but in the end they accepted and admired them.

I influence my friends and siblings to engage in crypto. I invite them before to join in bitcointalk but some of them didn't last because they lack of knowledge in crypto and the rest are successfully earning because they have eagerness to Learn and now we are joined in cryptotalk and doing trading. 

Yes, the Bitcoin is valuable and those who know the value of the BITCOIN will not stay away from this, especially if these guys are my friend. My friends(2) has been interested in the crypto investment, and they currently own full BITCOIN.

Yes you are right I have used crypto because of the people around me because of me they want to see that they earn good income from here so they can join here so they can make good income.

Yes my friends are using crypto because I told them about crypto. We all are students and need money to bear our own expenses. So I suggested them to use crypto. It’s so helpful to collect money in a short time.

Yes, There's someone using crypto currency because of me one of my friend is using crypto now because of me they saw me holding few altcoins to make profit in it and they get curious and ask me what was that and then i answered after that they learn crypto with me.

• +2 1