What to do if sent LTC to BTC Address (Yobit.net) - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What to do if sent LTC to BTC Address (Yobit.net)

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Biasanya itu akan menjadi jawaban, "tidak mungkin" transaksi-transaksi itu hilang dalam rantai blok atau pergi ke pengguna bahagia lainnya untuk mendapatkan koin gratis.

From the tracking list that I did, I found that the bitcoin balance that I sent to the btc2 address was confirmed, but I can't show you, because I forgot to save the hash of the transaction, besides, I used the bitcoin address from the exchanger, so  I have to look at the transaction history records in the account,

But that will not change anything friend, because the balance that I sent was only 0.0012 btc, from the sale of the clx coin

1 hour ago, Kusumo234 said:

From the tracking list that I did, I found that the bitcoin balance that I sent to the btc2 address was confirmed, but I can't show you, because I forgot to save the hash of the transaction, besides, I used the bitcoin address from the exchanger, so  I have to look at the transaction history records in the account,

But that will not change anything friend, because the balance that I sent was only 0.0012 btc, from the sale of the clx coin

Since the balance was too low, you have given up on the coin, or is because of less chance to recover them?

18 hours ago, jyoti12321 said:

Well I am sorry to say that your money gone. Because there in withdrawal page already written there any amount rather than BTC address will loss and not reversible.  I am sorry to say.

Next time you should double check your address please . Because I know the feeling how someone lose money. I have experience it. I had done the same mistake too. 

Worry not already learned my lesson now, but i remember sometime i did same mistake and my money was returned to my yobit account.

7 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

if you done it by accidently then as I know blockchain technology it may not recovered your fund now you lost your fund be care full about your funds and avoid such undue loss. 

I'm Already been extra careful, i hate making mistake and learning from them i like to learn from other people's mistakes but i got caught that time.

ohhh is too bad i think that you cant get your money back because in cryptocurrency there is no way you can reverse your transaction back or can just contact support first

5 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

But being human we can make mistakes it's some times happened unconvinced way we do not want but happened it's very if you learnt from others mistakes learning is key for getting constantly earnings from crypto market. 

Yes at least that time i realized, human being can not be all perfect and must be extra careful to avoid mistakes.

I just wondering how litecoin transection accept bitcoin addresd if

honestly it happen most of in cash never back again you have

contact with support center of transection department

On 1/1/2020 at 7:11 AM, jitu123321 said:

It appears to be unimaginable your LTC is back again on the off chance that you have sent it. before sending LTC or different tokens, next time you should check again whether the location is right or not. I think u chat with the help group. That tackles all. Yobit is now an exchange that is the reason we need not change LTC to BTC.

Yes we can not imagine that your funds will be back if you send btc to ltc it's gone with the wind you can't refund your coin that's why we need to check evey address after sending any coin

On 10/30/2019 at 2:19 PM, teminalibug said:

I accidentally send my LTC to a bitcoin address, what to do here? and now i'm confused i went to ltc block exploer and i saw my trasnaction showing commfirtmations, did i read it wrong? https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/3K58FRK6UTosR8CTEYnWKo7GW9E3G485Uy/

did i just lose my money?

will it be returned back to my account?

Is there anything I can?

Thanks in advance.

Do not be afraid .

Talk to the Yobit support team and they will find a solution for you. The problem is that you have sent to an external LTC address that is not a Yobit account address, so it will take a long time.

How did you manage to send your litecoin to a btc address? Shouldn't it be sent to a litecoin address? Anyway hope your problem has been resolved by now but you should at least get the proper amount of bitcoin credited to your account.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

9 hours ago, Davon said:

Hello mate note that when you send coin to wrong  below are the result you might get:

did you just lose your money- yes ofcourse

will it be returned back to your account- no doubt

Is there anything you can - Yes you can contact the support team but i doubt if your ticked will be replied.

That is  a very procedural advice, thanks i did not contact the support thoughm because i myself doubt that they will get returned.

17 hours ago, btcLover said:

Do not be afraid .

Talk to the Yobit support team and they will find a solution for you. The problem is that you have sent to an external LTC address that is not a Yobit account address, so it will take a long time.

If the coins are lost on some strange address, then i do not see how yobit can help me with that. My concern is how is it possible that BTC address worked in LTC transaction.

I think that your litecoin were destroy. If you send the coins to another coin adddress than all your coins are destroy. It means that you send the coins to another coin blockchain. So, must verify the address of the coin and then click on send,

I think you lose your money because you send your litecoin to wrong address in my opinion you contact with yobit support team maybe they will resolve your issue but I don't think that you get your ltc back i think you lose your money because it is your fault you send into wrong address before you can transfer your coins into other wallet must check wallets last and first three digits make sure that you are sending your coins into right address

It never happened to me before I used to double check the address before making any widrawal.but i suggest you to try to contact their costumer support as soon as possible so that you can discuss what will be the disposition with that problem.

1 hour ago, iroman01 said:

It must check the place of deposit. Scammers send api to consumers by default copying addresses and changing their addresses, please double check before sending

Will the scammers using API and CURL tech to manipulate the transaction address I agree, because it is so weird that your address could be changed just like that.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:04 PM, teminalibug said:

I accidentally send my LTC to a bitcoin address, what to do here? and now i'm confused i went to ltc block exploer and i saw my trasnaction showing commfirtmations, did i read it wrong? https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/3K58FRK6UTosR8CTEYnWKo7GW9E3G485Uy/

Is there anything I can?

Thanks in advance.

If the error happened to you, you can simply contact to the yobit contact team as soon as possible. But i  think it is impossible to match a litecoin and btc address. I think there would be a transaction error during the process.

15 hours ago, Ankit Nepal said:

If the error happened to you, you can simply contact to the yobit contact team as soon as possible. But i  think it is impossible to match a litecoin and btc address. I think there would be a transaction error during the process.

Normally at circumstances like that the coins will get returned to my account, but in this case the coins got delivered to a strange address that happened in LTC block.

16 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Seriously. What I noticed is that if you want to send bitcoin to another cryptocurrency address, you will be warned that the address is not for bitcoin before sending it. But with what you said I do not think you can recover back your fund. 

Yobit does not warn you about that, but they do return your coins in circumstances like these, only this time, i think a hacker took advantage.

I think you should contact the yobit exchange support group and check the details  I will advise that you should be more cautious next time

Its a mistake by your side still you can try to do something like to go to help centre and tell them about this, hopefully they should listen to your cincerm and may do the right.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:19 PM, teminalibug said:

Is there anything I can?

Thanks in advance.

You said that you sent your ltc to btc address. But how is that possible. It's a wrong address for ltc transaction. Check your ltc deposit address. If btc and ltc deposit address are same then you will get your fund otherwise not. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

14 hours ago, Amirul Islam said:

You said that you sent your ltc to btc address. But how is that possible. It's a wrong address for ltc transaction. Check your ltc deposit address. If btc and ltc deposit address are same then you will get your fund otherwise not. 

Open up this link, you will fond out that the BTC address is a part of the LTC transaction, only there is a third LTC address that I do not know about.