How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

I have earned some amount and spend it mostly when i need in my business or personal life. Struggling more to get a higher amount. Because it helps me alot

there are lot of forums accepting btc and crypto currency. but still i did not have spend crypto currency in any forum. but i have exchange it with my local fiat currency and spend it in different needs.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I usually trade cryptocurrency and all the profits when I decide it's time to withdraw my money are exchanged through an exchanger.

I am just saving money and income for my future, to do that I converted my coins into real physical money and save it in my small vault. So my money when enough I buy some gadgets that can help for me.

3 minutes ago, Abdullahi Ibrahim Abba said:

I spend my crypto when ever I convert them to my country currency, but sometimes I invest them in some cryptocurrency for future use

Hi where do you spend your coins

I did not earn daily and spend in routine. I collect regularly and trade some. When i am in nees i get cash it out from a peer to peer exchange. So my needs got fulfilled by doing this.

On 10/30/2019 at 5:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

I usually spend crypto for the purposes of my hobby. I don't have a favorite place that accepts bitcoin, so I usually exchange bitcoin to fiat beforehand to be able to use it.

I use crypto for pay globally. It is very nice for me. I also multiply my crypto by trading and i love to hold it for future. I use crypto for play online sport bet. It is very easy to deposit and withdraw with crypto.

I personally spend my earnings here in mostly gadgets since i have regular job. Sometimes I put them investment.

Lately, I have been finding ways so that my coins and cryptocurrency can actually be multiplied easily, I have been considering about the investment in yobit's investbox. 

On 10/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

Try to teach your friends and family members about crypto when they will start to use it then you will have a community who will need it so then you will use your crypto in that community. 

4 minutes ago, Kabbo said:

I always like to accept BTC and others altcoins in my coinbase account. Then I like to spend my Bitcoin to purchase my personal things. Also I take mobile recharge with my BTC.

Mobile recharge is a very beneficial opportunity with BTC for us because it is now very easy to recharge our phone with only a few clicks. Before it was hard to go to market to recharge. 

I am a bounty hunter. I joined many airdrops and earn a lot of crypto. I follow many experts call. And that's why I invested my all money for long term invest. I invest on bitcoin and ethereum coin. I expect that i will get success.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I usually spend my earnings on crypto to my expenses in schools. The reason why I'm here on crypto was to help my financial unstability in school finance.

My favorite place to spend my cryptocurrency is on trading and gambling.

I am still don't have idea to spend it on goods, because i finally can waste my money.

In trading i can trade on Bitcoin pair and choose undervalued coin. If my prediction is right i can have good amount of profit from it. From that i have a chance to growing my Bitcoin time by time.

On gambling i often use it when i boring trading, just play it for fun. If lose i am not really care.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

A couple of months ago I used bitcoin for gambling on different gambling websites, but now I periodically withdraw my crypto into a real money, because it's much more better to spend them in real life)

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

When i earn some money in crypto i just again invest in it and then buy the new coins because i know that future of the crypto market is so much bright and good and good and we can change our life in the crypto market. Crypto market is the best market in the world and it is life changing business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 26.11.2019 at 20:36, 1c0mplex1 said:

We all need money to spend on different things so we have to convert some cryptocurrencies into local money, but currently in my country there is only one way P2P.

I'm saving some of it in the hope of a bigger price. Part, of the trade. And part of the output in Fiat for everyday needs.

That I try to avoid do it right as frequently mainly because I would really prefer. For a start, Bitcoin is definitely a financial commitment. To be sure that taking away, I possibly not consider this yet still. Long-term qualified prospects happen to be a lot better than short-term qualified prospects.

59 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

Many people spend there coins to purchase something or someone use crypto to earn money. I am doing both of the things with Bitcoin. When I need to buy anything I used my BTC.

I also spend my coins to purchase things I want from supported stores on the internet

in my contury no one accepting crypto currencies payment i invest my crypto currency in my study and my personal lifestyle

i use crypto in trading and multiply my crypto assets again and again .when i collect huge amount fo funds then withdraw some money from i and start my own business and buy my dream car.

I buy nothing,i only use it to trade and hold some for the future. Transaction fee in paying using bitcoin or other crypto is a bit expensive than paying by cash,so im not into it.

Edited by Ms.o