Use Bitcoin to buy car? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Use Bitcoin to buy car?

image.png.8549f48fdfa796250fc9bfe383caad3e.png

Would you use your Bitcoin to buy new car?

You can buy several car brands with your Bitcoin today.

Most famous is Lamborgini and Tesla, but  there are other brands offering deals with Bitcoin.

Would you buy and sell your car for Bitcoin now?

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1

7 minutes ago, Drboss said:

Yeah it is very very possible now because now we can see effect of the bitcoin price that at least one bitcoin is now worth alot in many country which can be even use to purchase more than just one car at as now due to the correct price .

Would you buy new car with Bitcoin in your current situation? 
No need to be Lamborgini
It can be any other car, no need to be luxury...it can also be budget car

13 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Most famous is Lamborgini and Tesla, but  there are other brands offering deals with Bitcoin.

If with bitcoin we can buy a car, maybe we will all answer, YES of course i will buy a car with bitcoin. By collecting bitcoin from trading results and buying him a car, it is very good achievement.

so far my country, bitcoin is still illegal. with the exception of investment and trading. it is very unfortunate in my country to only transact using fiat money.

10 minutes ago, zhaazure27 said:

If with bitcoin we can buy a car, maybe we will all answer, YES of course i will buy a car with bitcoin. By collecting bitcoin from trading results and buying him a car, it is very good achievement.

What car would you buy in your current situation?
No need to be some luxury car. It can be any car you can afford for Bitcoin at the moment

Just now, Bitcrypto said:

so far my country, bitcoin is still illegal. with the exception of investment and trading. it is very unfortunate in my country to only transact using fiat money.

This will change soon.
What car would you choose?
model and brand for your current budget and Bitcoin holding

13 minutes ago, hexwin said:

What car would you buy in your current situation?
No need to be some luxury car. It can be any car you can afford for Bitcoin at the moment

Maybe a cheap car taht is standard and can be used for my families. Buy one day i want to have a luxury car like "Lykan Hypersport" which is valued -+ $3,4 million. Maybe jist a dream, but what's wrong with dreaming of a sports car like that.

5 minutes ago, alther said:

Let alone a car, house or other if possible, I will use Bitcoin to buy.
Then back to the reverse question, Yes, if it can and I see it more profitable I will sell my car to buy bitcoin.

We need to start to trade and offer stuff for Bitcoin and ask people would they accept Bitcoin all the time.

3 minutes ago, zhaazure27 said:

Maybe a cheap car taht is standard and can be used for my families. Buy one day i want to have a luxury car like "Lykan Hypersport" which is valued -+ $3,4 million. Maybe jist a dream, but what's wrong with dreaming of a sports car like that.

Nothing wrong with dreaming. 🙂  but I meant for something more realistic, and a way we can spread the word about Bitcoin with other people.
Two days ago I talked with one guy about Bitcoin...and I saw it on his face, that he thinks it is a scam... but if I could sell or buy car with BTC... he would change his mind soon

Edited by hexwin

I haven't thought about it so far. But yes, it would be interesting to buy a car using the BTC payment method. I might not afford a Tesla or Lambourghini car, but I would definitely use BTC to buy a car.

Yes certainly accept and why I do not
That would be wonderful for me
I buy a car for bitcoin and sell it
I consider it better than money

I would very much like to buy a car for Bitcoin
As well as selling them for bitcoin
As a trader I prefer to trade cryptocurrencies on paper money

Life is great and enjoy it

3 hours ago, hexwin said:

Of course, if the merchant is in my place. Of course, this trader has taken care of everything about the legality of payment, which includes taxes and others. The fact,  there are no such dealers in my country now, means they have not been open-now minded about bitcoin and its technology. For now, exchange BTC into FIAT and buy anything you want.

Without a doubt, but it is better not to use the full Bitcoin, wait for it to continue rising in price to only spend a fraction of Bitcoin.

If i save all my earnings from bitcoin I could one day purchase a car with bitcoin, this is the adoption that bitcoin needs to attract more people to it, this is just amazing many more merchant will enable payment support for bitcoin.

If I have the enough money for buying a car and the seller actually accepts bitcoin why I shouldn't use that, I will certainly buy it with bitcoin then

I remember that John McAfee actually bought a car with bitcoin last year ( I think it was a rolls royce )

Everyone is talking some dream and future fantasy car.
I would  also like to hear some real car that you can buy with your Bitcoin now and today 😉

It's impossible in my country buy a car using Bitcoin, But I have heard that in some countries it is permissible to buy a car using bitcoin. 

19 minutes ago, Agios said:

It's impossible in my country buy a car using Bitcoin, But I have heard that in some countries it is permissible to buy a car using bitcoin. 

It is very possible to buy if you pay directly someone who wants to accept Bitcoins from you.
No body can prevent or ban this.

yeah you can use bitcoin to buy a car if the bargain or showroom accept the bitcoins as payment processor i saw too many petrol pumps which are accepting the bitcoins as payment they are very genius who accept bitcoins

If I have thousands of bitcoin, why not.. I would definitely buy a lamborghini with my bitcoins, but the problem is.. I don't have a garage for my lambo.. lol.  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

In my country there was a page where they offered sales and purchases of bitcoin, there were also people who used to put their car sales in bitcoin, when bitcoin cost 20,000 usd you could buy a new truck like at 0.8 btc, it would seem risky to do so.

You can simply buy or sale car in fiat currency value, and use Bitcoins as alternative way of payment if someoen is interested to trade with you in BTC.

44 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I am planning to buy a car by next year from bitcoin trade and betting. I hope Toyota will be offering deals with bitcoin purchase by then. If it becomes common to buy a car with bitcoin, more people will see the ease of transaction bitcoin offers and become a crypto enthusiasts. I can't wait to buy a car with 1 bitcoin

That would be great, and I hope you will earn it.
I think we can all start to ask people and car dealers would they accept Bitcoin and crypto.
That will make them to add that option sooner or later

Now that I’ve fully understood the technology crypto, of course, it would be much more convenient for me to buy or sell something for bitcoins. I support the direct receipt of Bitcoin for purchases and look forward to the time when it will be used more widely in the world.

pxf.jpg

15 hours ago, hexwin said:

If I had enough BTC, I would definitely use it to buy a car. It's not like you are generally paying more than if you used cash. I think the only disadvantage is that you don't have financing and have to pay the whole amount at once.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I will sell my car for Bitcoin but i will not buy a car now using my bitcoin. BTC still undervalue and buying a car will not make you rich. i am good on my old one.

remember that the price of the car depreciate and will not go high unlike bitcoin.

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I will sell my car for Bitcoin but i will not buy a car now using my bitcoin. BTC still undervalue and buying a car will not make you rich. i am good on my old one.

remember that the price of the car depreciate and will not go high unlike bitcoin.

I can agree with you.
I would also sell my car for Bitcoin, but I would but my new car with other coins like Ethereum maybe.

I have my crypto spending stash, ans my Bitcoin holding stash 😉

6 minutes ago, williamz902 said:

If I had enough BTC, I would definitely use it to buy a car. It's not like you are generally paying more than if you used cash. I think the only disadvantage is that you don't have financing and have to pay the whole amount at once.

There is option to use recurring payments in crypto (Ethereum and stable coins)
and that platform is named MonarchPay.
You can pay as you agree with owner in smart contract.... every month, every week or anything else.
https://monarchpay.com/

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1