What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

When bitcoin goes down, it would be best to invest since this crypto almost always goes up immediately and very significantly when it goes down, that is why if you have a good amount of money, the best way to revalue it is by buying BTC

Certainly, without discussion, Bitcoin is strong, no matter how low its value, but it quickly rises, so it is good to buy it when it is low and sell it when it is high.

You can buy if its a good position to enter but the truth is you need to be careful not to lose yourself to the wrong things of this world there could be so many things happening and the end you end  up losing check on your position properly before getting yourself in any kind  of  problem for there are so many was to which confusion comes in the right idea is to take some time

friends! probably in trading when any coin go down then we buy it its trading basic but also you have to find out that is this right time to buy any coin so same here in bitcoin we have to buy bitcoin when it will goes down and then it goes up so you can make profit

On 10/3/2020 at 7:57 AM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

If BTC goes down, you can buy if you have capital, if not you will have to see others do it, it is a good opportunity to fill the wallet because it always goes up and we can make money, each fall in BTC is an opportunity to win, but you must sell when it goes up , because if you save and go back down you will continue in the same way, then buying low and selling high is one of the essences of the world of cryptocurrencies, that is why it is said that they are very volatile, because at one point they can have a good price and soon to fall or vice versa.

caja_fuerte.jpg.3a9def84fe7caa9a685ab6a8d614f932.jpg

• +2 1

if btc go down then i will purchased it very cheap rate and my target will be sell very high point sell position earn it lot of money.

On 10/3/2020 at 2:57 PM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

Is it really though? From the investment point of view, last years people have made way more cash with some altcoins.

If you are not trading bitcoin with a leverage, you haven't lately made too much gains with that.

• +2 1

It is very simple and interesting when the bitcoin goes down i want to buy with low amount it is my best time but when it goes to up i will sell it and earn more money.

Although this is right but in some cases its really scarey because you never know when the bitcoin is actually gonna go up anyway because in some chances it might go down for a while and getting dissapointed gets you forcely get the money not knowing the value suddenly going up

• +4 1

we can still make money when bitcoin go down its time to do short on bitcoin and start making money shorting a bitcoin require a good broker like bitmax or binance leverage trading short bitcoin and when bitcoin goes down it gives you good money again.

The 2 best options:

1) if you have Bitcoin, save it until its price increases (in a short time it goes up) 

2) Take advantage of the low cost of currency to acquire more, as a long term investment

That is big opportunity should be use but its huge risk either it may never get up again but I will buy deep enough bitcoin and keep save hoping the price raise 

• +4 1

keep bitcoin in your wallet until raise and sell it ..that what i will do when bitcoin goes down

I have read almost all the comments made by some experience members, they had published the best and effective hints, tips, advises to take in order to maintain the value of your holdings. Hold on for the favourable time to achieve your set target. It's volatile system so one has to be patient enough to enjoy it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

If for instance I invested my money in Bitcoin and eventually the price tends to fall down I will make analysis to see why the price fall down and if there is possibility for the price to recover from it states before I make a final conclusion weather to withraw my money or to hold on.

Buy bitcoin is low price and sell it when it is high price is great but how you can predict the future of market? a lot of people didn't buy bitcoin when it was 3k or less than that . if you want to be a successful trader you need to learn a lot of things about market analysis! good luck ...

• +4 1

As for me, the price fluctuation is a beauty of crypto market. When the price of btc fall down, then obviously buy btc and hold it for right moment. Btc price also rise up soon because btc is highly volatile and highly demanded coin. So when the price is pumped then sell it and earn massive profit. But analyzing  of price fluctuation of any coin is very important and thats require some good knowledge about cryptography. And thats are very helpful for searching some volatile altcoins for healthy gain. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When the price of bitcoin starts going down, I do a statistical calculation. If I see that the probability of rising the price of bitcoin after a certain period is higher than 50% then I buy the bitcoin. Then wait for the rising of it's price. Thanks

• +3 1

I do rebuy when the prices start to fall. I can buy more with cash on hand and enjoy this because when it falls down I know it will rise again. I see all my investments for another 3-5 years. and I know ether and bitcoin will not disappoint me.

• -3 1

20 hours ago, Ielie said:

You are right that investing in Bitcoin is one of the best profitable investments in a short period of time, but it is also very dangerous and not completely guaranteed .. You can lose everything in one moment, but it is worth the risk

Investment in bitcoin can never goes empty.If you buy bitcoin while its price is low.Be sure of it that you will get profit but you need to hodl it for a long time.It can  take at least 1 year to recover its usual price.You know a few months ago while corona impact was great bitcoin decreased to 5k usd.Now it is 13k usd.So i will also buy bitcoin if its price falls.

When the bitcoin market goes down at once I think that if we buy bitcoin to buy some bitcoin then we can improve a lot because when I come we can sell coins By selling these bitcoins we will be able to reach our desired goal when the phone bitcoin market goes up.

Bitcoin has a high price and that during this period it rises slightly and falls again, you can invest in small currencies and profit from them, small profits are also guaranteed.

Investing in Bitcoin will always be good, as long as you know the time of entry and the time of exit. We cannot invest just because we see that Bitcoin is going down. First we have to know why there was that down, we also have to know if there are signs that it will rise or continue its way down.

When bitcoin goes down it is more profitable to buy them and then when it goes up, sell them. You'll be at an advantage because you gain some btc points or money.

bro when bitcoin goes down then buy it its trading and when we buy bitcoin bitcoin goes up so you can buy it ore then it will grow you can sale it for making money 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.