What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

Bitcoin always remains the number one investment currency due to its high value. It is always in high demand for it. Investors resort to it to launch their projects without even any risk of a loss or capital loss.

When the price of Bitcoin drops, I buy it and store it because its price will not remain low. I mean its price goes up on every landing

It is very common for the market to shoot up and the price goes down, it is a matter of a trader knowing how to stay comfortable with these ups and downs.

The day of the fall of bitcoin has not yet arrived because it is still recent . So take advantage of it if you have the possibility. But if that day comes, keep your bitcoin and don't give up hope; they will come in handy one day.

Edited by rakimus

The automatic response is to say hold but not everybody is in the position of only investing what you can lose. If you are over leveraged and can't handle a full loss you need to set stoplosses.  Some exchanges do allow this. You can determine how much loss on your buy you can handle and have it market sell.

You have to first of all  make sure that bitcoin price did not go down becuase of something that is totally unrelated to this market so you need to make sure that it did go down because of a technical periodical movement but the truth is, you should buy and wait for ti to go up

As you have already read, what is done in the event that bitcoin is bearish is to take advantage of that price and buy more because btc is a strong currency and it will surely rise again, now if the emotion dominates and feel that you  going to lose everything, change it to a stable coin so its value will freeze and when it recovers it goes back to btc

the best work when bitcoin goes down is to buy more bitcoin and waiting to surge price. you can earn significant money in this way. there is volatlity for the bitcoin price and you use it to earn more money and increase your bitcoin 

So far, bitcoin is the virtual currency with the highest value, but we must also give the new airdrops an opportunity since some may have a similar or greater value to bitcoin.

When the bitcoin price drops, my first decision will be to buy and trade it on the platforms. 

From my point of view that the Bitcoin falls is something completely normal, still the world of cryptocurrencies is very volatile and unpredictable because there are many factors that cause this (that they rise or fall), At this moment the bitcoin fell a little the day yesterday, but in general the last 15 days is on a bullish streak. What I want to tell you is that you have to be confident and not live from day to day if it went down, bitcoin in the long run will always go up.

It is always a good option to buy when the bitcoin falls, if you are in the market you cannot sell if it ceases because you would lose your money (remember to sell high and buy low) better advice than this there is none, so if the opportunity arises, no hesitate and buy bitcoin when it falls

• +2 1

As a general rule, when btc falls, you sell a fiat currency and wait for it to fall more, waiting for the opportunity to buy again. profit when it goes up again

• +1 1

since buying volume of it would increase the price everyone would buy more and the price would go up again. it would be a perfect opportunity that i think it wouldn't happend anytime soon.

If bitcoin goes down i will buy it as much as i can.Bitcoin dumped 50% this year.I was not in crypto then.I got the news a few days ago.If i knew that time i would sure buy then and i will get double now.

When Bitcoin goes down I would buy more of it and hold because I know it will definitely go up again in a matter of hours ,days or weeks 

I do not think that Bitcoin will decrease much, as the big whales control its price in order to raise it again, as it has already reached 20,000 dollars .But if the price falls, I think that it is a good opportunity to buy to take advantage of the opportunity and profit from it in the future. I don't think there is another currency that can overtake Bitcoin

What else can we do, wait for it to test support and place a buy order. Or if you are scalping trader, watch a nice zone to enter short

Let's assume that the btcoin drops to $ 9000, I'm sure I'll buy more, because I'm sure the value will increase in 24 or 48 hours. We have already seen this, the value can go up a lot and go over 12000 and earn a lot from it. Open the eye

• +5 1

Hello , what should I do? nothing ! wait for the jump ,follow the chart more often ,and when there is a jump ,keep trading in the same spirit ,Good luck to you!

Investing in btc is risky

It's very volatile

You shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose

You should understand that you are taking risks

Cool if you have stop loss (the price you will sell to prevent big loses)

And the price you will sell to take profits

Or you can just buy and hold till your price is met or for period you want to

If that's done it won't be a problem for you to see it going down

You will even wait for it if you have the price you are going to buy more 😉

Edited by smil113
  • +5 1

4 minutes ago, JoaoFontes said:

Let's assume that the btcoin drops to $ 9000, I'm sure I'll buy more, because I'm sure the value will increase in 24 or 48 hours. We have already seen this, the value can go up a lot and go over 12000 and earn a lot from it. Open the eye

But do you think that will happen? Do you think it will go down to that amount??