Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

Easy, because they are market speculators and are not investors, as investors are thinking about the market is another

• -4 1

7 hours ago, Nicearce said:

Yes I guess margin trading is the best in short term trading.set your goal how much you just want to earned.atleast at that point even a small amount of earning while saving in time you will see a big profit you got from just margin trading.for me for those people not greedy person margin trading was they always doing.

But margin trading is so risky, especially cryptocurrency margin trading, because sometimes cryptocurrency is not predictable due to manipulation.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:55 PM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Don't pay attention to it, keep hodling so when you have your Lamborgini they will be the ones who pay for your "losses" and so you can continue to collect based on their effort, just as governments do with us with taxes.

11 minutes ago, Nicearce said:

It will always us to decide in trading crypto.decide things where ever you prefer to do it..we already know how cryptocurrency runs in volatility price.yes it is hard to predict what was will be the price of crypto in the market.thats why need time ,hard work patient in crypto trading.

And it is not just the volatile but the volatile that is caused by the whales manipulation and it is what makes it unpredictable.

16 minutes ago, cryptoalik said:

Long term holding is very bad from my opinion.Because It will lock your money for a long term and it's also very risky too.

I think you have a bad idea that is to hold a coin long term, no one forces you not to sell later / before is simply your conviction.

Unless you use some OP_TIMELOCK option on your coins.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

because we don't know when btc will fall.  But of course in order to be successful you have to take risk. 

20 minutes ago, cryptoalik said:

Long term holding is very bad from my opinion.Because It will lock your money for a long term and it's also very risky too.

NO i think the long term investment is not a bad idea the long term investment have more the opportunities for us to make more money i think for long term investment just need patients.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Maybe it’s just because these some people urgently need a profit and they can’t wait for a long time, wondering if the price will go up, stay in the same place, or fall.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

simply because they never try it , or at least not for long time , they think when you invest with the long term many chances will miss u , but in fact holding is better then day trading 

On 10/28/2019 at 7:54 AM, Shabbir81 said:

Some time a coin you purchase or hold it his price decrease than recovery time is so long and many time price are not recover than you loss your own amount in this reason public say long term holding is long. 

And sometimes nothing happens too! Some coins are still same with the old price of them.They are like stable coins.

3 hours ago, cryptoalik said:

Well, thats the purpose of holding, holding is for a long time if you can wait for a long term you can get big profit here, but of you are not willing to wait, holding is not for you.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, cryptoalik said:

It could be risky if you invested in some.not good project. You cannot invest in some Alts that are just coming into the crypto currency exchange and want to HODL those for long, but only do this long term hodl with established crypto projects.

And again, like you said, long term hodl is not very bad, everyone don't fully know trading the same and if they fell the have the investment for a long HODL, that's good for them too.

• +5 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

in my opinion, i really don’t think that long term holding is bad. i might say that those long term holders are clever, for me, because they are playing safe (own good way) and don’t want to get risky. so yeah...

Some altscoin were a lot of pump in 2017 and a lot of people bought at the top, there was a popular fear that all the alts would go down to $ 0 but it is the reality, the majority falls and their permanent trend is bearish, so holding became a bad phrase during these times.

some time yes can hold crypto currency and his price go down and you can't sell it with low price until this coin dead like verge(xvg)

4 hours ago, Redshift said:

I agree to them, they are afraid for the dump of these coins. They are afraid to lose money, time, and effort. 

But they do not know the reality of crypt and do not know that its future is very amazing and very bright. If they will know about it then  they will not think it as bad.

I think we dont have the right to tell that to a holder, we have our own strategies. maybe those long term holders are wiser than we think.

• +1 1

Many people think so because if you invest in coins wrong and keep it in a long time, probably for money it will lose all its value, many projects altcoin not good has made investors their nothing in the end, always make sure the project before investing.

• +3 1

It shouldn't be about bitcoin if it is in general, holding for a long term will not be a good idea, but for Bitcoin nothing is wrong with that

for me i don't think long term holding is bad. i would consider them as clever because they are just waiting for the right moment to cash it out. 

They think thats, because they dont have a lot money and tired to waiting the market. The long market was for an invesment purpose with a long time, you need to use a "Free Money" if want to invest with a long term around 1-3 years.

11 minutes ago, Kimmy So said:

for me i don't think long term holding is bad. i would consider them as clever because they are just waiting for the right moment to cash it out. 

Those people are not investing in long term holding and think that long term investment is bad then I think they have no trust on crypto coins and they want if they hold for hold time their assets then they will loss all the amount.

In my opinion If you are a trader then HODL is not too good for you because it is like burying your talent in the ground. that's why I often trade in the short period of time and often use marginal trading.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I do not see long term holding of bitcoin is bad. Since the price of bitcoin is moving up or low, we cannot predict which time is the best time to cash out it or convert it on a stable currency.

• +3 1

Nothing is certain when it comes to cryptocurrencies, because of this I will agree with those who say longterm trading is not good but I most also make exceptions of some particular coins but not in this post.

• +3 1