Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

The best investment so far remains Bitcoin in the long term. I think Bitcoin will have the biggest and significant future, which will determine the future of other cryptocurrencies as well. Of course, you can also invest in other cryptocurrencies that have potential, such as Stellar, XRP, Dodge Ethereum etc. Turtlecoin will have a great future.

Edited by Kalin
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Just look in the top coinmarketcap and hold for long term, you will earn profit for sure. But if you still confuse which of them.. then I suggest Ethereum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/23/2019 at 1:58 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friend
For a good profit, bitcoin remains the best. Alternative currencies can make a good profit from it, but it depends on buying large quantities, and selling them after the price rises.

I believe in your thinking that bitcoin is still the best, alternative currencies can make good profits and therefore depend on the amount of purchases in large quantities so you can save bitcoin first before seeing prices go up and then you can sell at high prices.

• +4 1

Always  Bitcoin is my favourite choice  because bitcoin is most popular coin in crypto market. 

But we know many potential coin in coinmarketcap. 

You can buy LTC, ETH, NRG, ADA and KCS coin for good returns because i think this coin are very potential.       

• +2 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:38 AM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

Too many to mentions,lot of coins are good to buy and gain some profits and scalp. But if your looking for long term hold,i suggest btc,eth,bnb and litecoin,those are good projects and have potential for price increase in the future.

• +5 1

Doge coin is rising everyday, so my opinion to this discussion in Doge coin because is is hard you loss your the coin and it very profitable

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Beromnia said:

Hello my friends
Yes, you are right, sometimes we share the same words and the same ideas while adding some vocabulary
Maintaining precious purchases, and waiting for the opportunity to change prices, is an old idea practiced with gold a lot

Your mind is good at knowing prices and purchases in the market because you will get the opportunity to change prices if many people support you to build a good idea by developing gold.

Hopefully in the future you can succeed with lots of vocabulary. Maintain valuable purchases.

17 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

Your mind is good at knowing prices and purchases in the market because you will get the opportunity to change prices if many people support you to build a good idea by developing gold.

Hopefully in the future you can succeed with lots of vocabulary. Maintain valuable purchases.

Hello my friends
Yes, and sometimes, others share with we the same words and the same ideas, with some vocabulary added to their books.
Today we repeat only what our predecessors did, but on renewable platforms with new technology

If some one want ot invest then surely we have very limited options because right now market is not good enough for investment and safety of own money is priority for any one so don't take any chance and invest in Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin these are best options for any one even in long term run short term is also not bad at all.

15 minutes ago, Beromnia said:

Hello my friends
Yes, and sometimes, others share with we the same words and the same ideas, with some vocabulary added to their books.
Today we repeat only what our predecessors did, but on renewable platforms with new technology

If the platform can be updated with new technology then you must learn with new vocabulary to add to their books so they know about the existence of new technology.
I am happy to meet you here to find out about a good platform.

12 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

If the platform can be updated with new technology then you must learn with new vocabulary to add to their books so they know about the existence of new technology.
I am happy to meet you here to find out about a good platform.

Hello my friends
New vocabulary: Blockchain added to crypto book consisting of more than 1000 digital currencies to update the system of digital trading platforms or encryption
Happy to have a conversation with you, to see how you think, Hoda

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Aiza said:

ETH is a good profit to you because ETH value is regularly change .

ETH is a good source of income, even if you see that ETH has a high value, then I'm sure many people will want something from the ETH because they see the value of ETH changing periodically.

Ethereum is a cryptocurrency with a quality dev team, so I really like this coin, as well as ethereum classic, but in my opinion, etc is still very potential even under the shadow of ethereum,and at the moment prices etc are very cheap, especially now the crypto market has not been separated from the bear market...

This is the good time to buy Bitcoin today bitcoin price is started to increase although i think it will not move big level But it will touch the mark 8000$ . I hope it will go up in march or april.  Ethereum and litecoin are other option .

18 minutes ago, Ibbul said:

Ethereum has even in to existence for years now and it is a quality token that many of us use 

I also believe that ethereum can still rise, because ethereum is one of the cryptocurrency that is considered dead many times, but what happened precisely ethereum is able to give a surprise,and I am really looking forward to it happening again.

• +1 1

I think you must do research before buying any crypto currency don't buy listing others well i recommend you to look for Mtc Doc.com coin, Dgtx futures and Energii coin

• +3 1

If you are not yet familiar with all  of the coins, I bet you should go for bitcoin. Why, because bitcoin is the most reliable coin here. And being the founding digital currency, I bet it gives you already the vibes of most "secured" coin here.

• +4 1

What time period are you interested in? Now you need a careful selection of an asset, so in winter you should be more careful with assets, I recommend a Litecoin 

• +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 8:08 PM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

This is a very broad question. It requires monitoring the market every day to see which coin has performed best in a particular day. Many coins had been predicted to grow high in price in January 2020 but most of them only experienced slight price increase like bitcoin. If you want to make profit only in this month, you should do daily trading with bitcoin and ethereum. The amount you can earn, depends on your capital.

• +5 1

In order to get more profit, I must buy Bitcoin because the demand for Bitcoin is now increasing and market value is increasing.  As a result, after selling these coins I will get much more profit. 

• +4 1

3 hours ago, Victhor0 said:

For me I say buy more of Bitcoin now its price is low and wait till it increases. It could really make huge profits.

Good choice, friend, but you have to prepare more money to buy bitcoin, but in my opinion it is better because on several occasions bitcoin has a better reaction when bears come, bitcoin can't avoid it, but when bulls come, there will be price improvements  significantly, that's why bitcoin is still a favorite coin to invest in cryptocurrency

• +3 1

On 12/17/2019 at 4:51 PM, Shinobi1 said:

Hmmm you can go with trending one but you have to be carefull to make a good profit so first of all you need to see the project vision of that certain coin and how strong the team was you have to collect all the data first than only you need to buy 

Strong team is the main thing in the crypto market because so many peoples will say that the coin have strong team and the coin is new than i think we are not buying that coin because almost new coins are fake just buy the old coins like XRP, XVG, TRX, EOS, Waves, ETH, LTC these are the old and good coins in the crypto market.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

Bitcoin is still the best for making money, investing in bitcoin is safer than any currency out there, but real money will be more profitable when skilled.

Everything is very profitable and even make a lot of money in bitcoin especially when investing in bitcoin is safer than any coin, while real change is safer to use even profitable if made to invest or when skilled so both are very profitable for all.

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Faisal031 said:

At this time i will prefer to buy bitcoin or litecoin. But bitcoin will be more profitable to buy now. Because there is a chance that it will start a bull run.

Your choice is very appropriate by choosing bitcoin and litecoin, because everyone must have a choice for themselves in the search for profit so they have the right to choose but I strongly agree if you choose bitcoin now because bitcoin is very profitable to buy now and even more likely the price of bitcoin rising soon this year so you can get ready.

• +3 1