India is now moving towards Bitcoin! - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAdham

India is now moving towards Bitcoin!

India has been aggressive towards bitcoin a few years before and it is unfortunate, China also behaves the same way as India but they are developing their own blockchain and crypto so I guess it's better because of the positive view of this technology.

I hope that this news is true, although you did not mention where you came from !! As far as I know, India is still accepting Bitcoin so far. As for China, I think it has made good strides toward accepting Bitcoin as I heard a few days ago that it is about to create its first cryptocurrency.

It is a very great news for the bitcoin market so the population is very large and when they adopt bitcoin is over all country then price will hit new record.

Many Indian people realize the bitcoin world it's give good profits in shot period of time but now is good if bank will stop this system some believers left it 

I think india will make positive impact on btc. already china banks are adopting btc . so in future we will get very good news from many other countries. they wil legalize crypto in their country I think.

India if they want to go further they must improve projects originating from their country because most projects from India are scam and do not last long

Yeah china is making big plan for their country how do you can say that India is now moving toward bitcoin does they accept bitcoin for shopping or any other activities?

India is big country like China and its need to do some fast and positive deciions like China but they have some serious troubles which are not going in favor of crypto world and hurting local developers and investors if they able to do solve these red file problems then surely they could be in leaders board of this crypto world like softeware world and this can bring very good investments and new ways for local peoples.

India government i see still not legalize the cryptocurrency. I don't know why they to do that. But why that must happen in India, the people i know have good knowledge and really anthusiast for technology thing. So maybe using cryptocurrency in their technology will make it efficient and more cheap.

India people i see really support for adoption cryptocurrency. I hope their government open minded about the future payment system, like Bitcoin and altcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There is Power Ledger  and his p2p solar energy project.Like a first ever blockchain company they have legal agreements with India gov.Bitcoin never was illegal in India only Bank of India was trying to ban Bitcoin but Bank of India or any other Bank doesn"t decide about law.As it is similar to China. ICO is illegal and trading but people can use oversee exchanges

Indian people have always been very smart with programming and math. It is only a matter of time before cryptocurrency are accepted there. Even if India government are against coins they will change because the brilliance of indian people especially with delhi business founders will shine through. I know there are so many computer savy entreprenurs in India who embrace the crypto ecosystem. I would invest in more Indian companies who support bitcoin payments.

whichever government is aiming at bitcoin is the right thing and it will be the trend for the future, the country that precedes that country will succeed soon and will fight inflation in their currency.

This is a good news for people Indian and cryptocurrency but of if this news is true!  because there are a lot of news every day bad a lot of them false, for this reason is very important when any member promote a new here need to add the source link.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Perhaps it is because of the dollar destabilization plan, to move to a world currency that does not belong to any nation, the United States has been printing more dollars than its economy allows.
I think it's part of a strategy

In every country the bitcoin is penetrated but as per indian govt policy they made it ban because of their own currency devaluation. china also put restrictions on it for some other factors which are effecting the market of china and soon or later bitcoin will become dominant.

It is a great news for indian peoples that they are going to move to the crypto market because the indian population is so much and they have so many jobless peoples and they need business and the good business because now in this time we see that in so many countries peoples are jobless almost but crypto will make them a businessman in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well no doubt, india is living on a 3rd world country, well in fact if they keep pursuing themselves on bitcoin, bitcoin might save their, financial problem.

A very positive thing, the more people keep it, the higher the price will go, the more countries join, the sooner the legality will be passed, the better the market will get.
wish all lucky

On 10/26/2019 at 9:25 PM, bichou1584 said:

It's India. Anything is possible. I think the Indian government's approach will not stop people in India from doing bitcoin.  Like other governments that are tightening down, people are doing what they see will help them

I appreciate with you. Any government should give their people a chance to earn bitcoin because bitcoin can make a person rich. So I think Indian government won't be harsh against  bitcoin.

In due time, all countries will have to recognize bitcoin as a currency or digital asset or they will be left behind. Of course there are many Indians over there who use bitcoin and are savvy in cryptocurrencies in general. So they should see more adoption with this news.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

perhaps these countries are threatened on what possibilities the cryptocurrency and the cryptoworld has to offer. They should keep in mind that there are more advantages on adapting to the systems of the cryptoworld. 

Hoping that India will become pro crypto soon. I don't understand their politics but I think they banned crypto because of all the scams and ponzies are happening and want to protect their country from these. Sadly it is hard to educate one billion people about technology and the dangers involved with it. 

They should begin a fast course and help their citizens embrace technology and not ban them from using the future.

I have Indian friends that are feeling really bad with all this situation as they are missing out on many opportunities.

Cryptos are precous you can earn profits here gain more online friends.an instant business as well.many students helps feed there study here.thats why many country are interested in crypto.

On 11/29/2019 at 3:11 PM, Zentoly said:

It is a very great news for the bitcoin market so the population is very large and when they adopt bitcoin is over all country then price will hit new record.

Yes a very very good steps by the government itself.but also government will not make any law that can stops or control people by doing crypto.they dont control the student nor any people.i think gobvernment can make there own coin.

I think that's many Indians were so interested in bitcoin that's why I was saw many Indians are creating youtube videos and teach how to earn bitcoins

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup