In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies?

A big NO in my country. Though our country is advanced in terms of technology, paying for things offline or online in Cryptocurrency is not accepted. I envy those people who have the opportunity to pay for at least a few items by Cryptocurrency.

The purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies and payment with some of them in certain assets or services are allowed, however the possibility of paying with them is very limited, few are the companies that accept payments in bitcoin or altcoins, therefore the best option is still fiat.

We don't have much of that option right now, but after the binance pay is released in or the visa is adopted by my country, I think that will be possible. However, I don't believe in payment with crypto because for me, cryptocurrencies are an asset to invest, not a payment option. We have fiat currency and credit cards for that.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Well it depends on what type of services I am taking. Just like if I need air-time recharge or mobile balance I can top up with cryptocurrencies. Similarly, I can buy gift cards of Google Pay or Amazon in exchange with cryptocurrencies, and moreover the subscription of the websites or web hosting in exchange with cryptocurrencies.

Yea sure, many private organizations and businesses outlets like supermarkets, restaurants, mini marts now accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payments. 

Unfortunately, we in our country cannot use digital currencies as you are, and it is interesting to know that there are some countries that did use digital currencies in this way. We hope that the use of digital currencies will continue to increase.

Yes, you can pay on several pages with cryptocurrency, more specifically with bitcoin, an example of these are pages to buy prepaid cards and even pages to buy video games, besides that it seems to me that there is a trade where you can buy groceries but it is a national store, so only those from a certain region can have access, but generally if they can  

In our country crypto currency is still not that common and at the moment I haven't heard any store that accepts this system of payment yet but I'm wishing for this to happen.

I think you are very lucky my friend and you should have mentioned the country you live in , it is super good to be able to pay for all your purchases with cryptocurrency. It means what you earn here can go directly as payments without the need to make a long process of selling your Bitcoins then sending them to a bank account then withdraw them. I hope to see this soon in my country too.

This is really important, but it will certainly not be adopted equally in all countries.

In my country, for example, there are many, many obstacles to this Although it is a big and important step in the future of cryptocurrency.

Hello, friends. I am a begginer in this crypto world. This is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. By working in this forum, we can earn cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency can solve our financial situation cause it can give us money.

Well my country, I can pay my bills using our local crypto wallet but buying something from store using crypto is not really popular in our country.. I think few people were knows about crypto so it's not yet fully adoption here.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Until now, we cannot classify the first as accepting payment in currencies or not because many countries have not recognized the field yet, but there are benefits that accept payment and this is in all countries ...

• Useful or interesting 2

In my country, there are many shops that accept cryptocurrency as a payment method. It's just that there are still stores that don't accept cryptocurrency as a payment method, this is because the shop is not modern yet. But most of the shops or supermarkets in my country have accepted cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency as a legal and legal payment method in my country so this makes it easier for us crypto users to transact.

• +1 2

I don't understand that why you people are always try to create the  controversy both are important in their context if you not have money than you can not able to buy and if you have knowledge than you can earn better money so both are important and if you have money than obviously you say knowledge is better if you don't have money than money is every thing........

Dealing in cryptocurrencies is still somewhat a bit. There are some large commercial stores that deal in cryptocurrencies, but these stores are few and have not spread strongly yet. We hope for a great development in this field so that everyone can deal completely freely in cryptocurrencies.

In my country, cryptocurrencies are illegal.  I cannot use cryptocurrency in my country.  So I sell cryptocurrency to friends outside of my country.  I think all countries will have their own cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrencies have been very popular in recent times

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, until now, cryptocurrencies cannot be used in my country as a method of payment, but I hope that cryptocurrencies will be accepted in my country in the coming years, I think that starting to accept cryptocurrencies as a method of payment will help cryptocurrencies grow more

• +1 1

Yes,  in my country we can actually pay which cryptocurrencies,  but that been said,  some retailers are still averse to the idea of accepting cryptocurrencies for transaction despite the country been liberal on it use,  and hopefully soon,  the crypto ATM machine would be sufficient in all communities. 

So far, no matter is difficult, digital currencies are banned in my country and cannot be dealt with with us. I am trying to collect them because they really change your life for the better in a large degree. I hope to continue until you reach my goal

Unfortunately, there are no facilities to deal with cryptocurrencies, and you can only buy electronic products such as gift cards and subscriptions for some international sites, and here I use the MTC game site or the bitrefill site, from which you can buy many electronic products using cryptocurrencies, and for me I buy from him cards for the Steam store and the process is smooth and fast .

• +1 1

Yes, there are many services that we can pay through encrypted currencies. For example yesterday I bought some clothes by paying bitcoin

• +3 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:07 AM, magnes975 said:

How much adoption do you have in your countries? In my country you can pay from a coffee, to a breakfast or delivery with cryptocurrencies, even pay to buy hamburgers, tell me how much adoption they have in your countries?
I think it is time that the companies we pay taxes to accept payments in cryptocurrencies or maybe they may be lagging a bit behind other companies, it is time to innovate!

In my country, it is not possible to deal with Bitcoin at present, it is not recognized, so the dollar may not be used, and anyone who deals with it may be imprisoned

I see that the time has come for all countries to accept dealing in cryptocurrencies, as they are very easy to use, far from fraud and fraud, and help serve society and individuals, and I think that paying for anything is easier in cryptocurrencies instead of paper.

• Useful or interesting 1

The truth is, here you can pay with cryptocurrencies, but it is very difficult to find a place where they can accept them, because most people do not know this type of finance, that is why it is very difficult for you to find a place where you can pay with them.

• Useful or interesting 1