Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters

you have to do a good writing and that it is useful for the community to be completely original and avoid plagiarism so that the publications are completely verified in a few words you have to do a good writing with our own words and knowledge

There are laws governing the forum. Every person must rely on his personal experience to write the post instead of going to another site and copying and pasting here in order to maintain the validity of the site and prevent the recurrence of topics

• +5 1

Hello ,well this post is a bit old because currently you can not copy and paste,it does not make sense to my way of seeing you can agree to any comment and add more information,it is the best i think.

it’s really frustrating to spot copy/paster users here in crypto. they are making this forum low quality site. just a bunch of users that paraphrase and copying other answers and not thinking their own ideas to reply. i also saw some of my replies are copy pasted by some users. 

I believe, in fact, that if this is just a small copy of the text, then we can not say, in fact, that this is plagiarism. It has the possibility of being an elementary everyday sentence or text, right? But this is a different matter if the text is 100% similar to other messages from other people. We are required to report this account to Madame.

You are right many members of this cryptotalk do the same I mean they are doing copy/paste which is strictly prohibited because that's only wastage of time if you do this you will be here until some members or moderator see your post..

Definitely NO  you are not authorized to copy and paste in this forum it is prohibited and spamming also. Note that copy other's content in this forum is like you are wasting of time because you shall not be counted. I advice you to try learning and reading here you are gaining.

It is that in fact you can copy the idea, but not the text, that I want to tell you with this, you can create a post talking about a topic already mentioned, but nevertheless you have to do it in your own words, obviously when doing so you must give credit original post, if this is not done, it will be taken as plagiarism.

Yes! we should work together in order for the forum to become clean again! As of now, there are again a lot of spammers here in the forum and the forum is getting filled with garbage contents. We should report or give negative ratings to contents that are really shitty.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are few members that copy paste other members post. And it's not fare to do so. We must notice the posts. And everyone wants to carefully about the spammers and report them. Without not responding the spammers will increase. We want to clean the forum from the spammers. 

Very good observation skills, I think that this is an indication of copypaste because it copied all the data from another source along with the layout if I call it correctly. This is probably copy paste and needs to be searched on the internet for plagiarism.

Didn't realize this was a highlight on this location but what in the event that you worked on your post on a record sheet and replicated and stuck it here, would the stick marks still appear? but in any case great highlight to have because it makes a difference us decide copied substance.

The "paste" or white content feature is an away from of duplicate glue. In particular, I've had a go at testing it by duplicate gluing from the other crypto gathering and the content seemed like in your post. 

No to duplicate/glue spammers!

There are things that i love and others no but we have to do what bad things appear to you but you have to deal with them rationally but the only thing that may keep you away from evil is not to associate with the bad guys .

Thank you for this post. I did not know anything of glue formatting till date. This post has show me that such form of plagiarism also exist. So this post information of all the users in this platform. if you come across such glue formatting post make sure that you reports such post. we cannot encourage such type of activities in this forum. Hope more such topics will be shared to us.

Aight that sounds like a very sketchky trick but thats quite good for spammers i didnt noticed that to many points thats why i kept something like this so this is what it meant? ok ill take a note of that ill continue my help from the community now.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is no doubt because as days goes by a lot of people are coming here and most of them will end up doing copy paste, because those people just want to earn and dont even read the rules of the forum.

This is a great information you gave mate. If this is true then we can easily detect plagiarism. But a question is that if someone just read the comment and type it the same then this will not be detectable, is it??

On 10/25/2019 at 11:08 AM, Luciferludz said:

I think it good if admins find copy and paster he don't have to banned them cause if he banned them they are create another account so I think if someone use to copy and paste would be paid 0.00001 btc for 30 post that will be good punishment, instead of banning them we lost users.

Dear friend @Luciferludz I agree with you! I think Cryptotalk and Yobit admin should do some change about their rules and conditions to avoid many bad things on this forum. In this case instead of ban will be punished by reducing his reputation to zero and his counted Yobit post to zero.

• +2 1

It's a really great content my friend. The moderators are trying thier best to remove posts that are plagerised. A lot of people copy paste the content written by some other user exploiting the post and there by not respecting the persons hardwork.

• +2 1

I didn't notice a difference from the screenshots of this post but I think that I've seen posts having a strange background in different colour. I thought it was made this way by the poster, having something like a preset, but maybe this post here is correct about this kind of posts.

• +1 1

I haven't seen something that was so strange, but there were a few posts that were obviously copy and pasted during a small spam period that followed the announcement of the Dollar airdrop. I remember there were many that they created topics just copy pasting news from the internet.

The plagiarism and copying others posts is really one of the worst thing on the internet because you can't even have a copy tight for your works and there is noone can punish these thefts.. but our job is trying to stop them by reporting these stolen posts to the moderators and they will do the right action with them for sure.. the rules are clear here, and not following them make you facing some restrictions like receiving warning points and getting banned! There is a pinned topic by a moderators to report these posts so i advice to post on it anything related to this issue..