Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters

Just now, jmigdlc99 said:

The "glue" or white text highlight is a clear indication of copy paste. Specifically, i've tried testing it by copy pasting from the other crypto forum and the text appeared like in your post.

No to copy/paste spammers!

Thanks for confirming and I have got a good example of article spinner lol. I am going to create a topic for this in about half an hour with some reference LOL 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

8 minutes ago, midrubo said:

If a person post 29 geniune post and post 1 copy paste content and we punish him for that.This has to stop because we don't meed content that people can't read easily.so they copy and paste in order to quickly.

if that only happens one time it may be a single mistake and we should not punish him/her about that but most of the copy / pasters are doing it almost every time

Nice catch by the OP the, those two post were definitely copy/paste, although there is a very slight chance that it wasn't plagiarized and that'd be if it was their to begin with and they saved it on perhaps a word-pad, then copy it later on, but I doubt that's the case with those two posts.

• +1 1

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. It will be a great problem for the forum if it gets unattended.  I like the idea of self moderated thread. I am just a newbie but since i know this now I will be vigilant and reporting it if i caught any.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

When you ignore, you are taking back power from the toxic person. I once engage one here and realized it's a complete waste of my time.

They are just simply attention seeker, that this away from them and they are nothing. 

1 hour ago, midrubo said:

If a person post 29 geniune post and post 1 copy paste content and we punish him for that.This has to stop because we don't meed content that people can't read easily.so they copy and paste in order to quickly.

Sir you just copy pasted it from here

I have reported you.

2 hours ago, Jakezyrus said:

I think some apps or resources that may notice whether those posts that is copied and pasted. The forum must take a step in those violation done by users.

We we are actively reporting and this is the fun pare. Just see the quote above in this post LOL. The solid example. Can you spot it LOL.

1 hour ago, Mathers said:

Nice catch by the OP the, those two post were definitely copy/paste,

We have an example in this post as well. Spot it 😄

@PunkGrunge  @KevinHD

Here is the archive: https://archive.is/SYbsn 

Edit: Damn it mods! 

You are too quick! LOL

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais @Alex077 @Ex1sTenZ

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +1 1

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Sir you just copy pasted it from here

I have reported you.

some users dont know that they can simply expose on the content they are posting here! dont they see the difference? but better not to explain to them so they will not change their way and easily caught!

Just now, cryptokram said:

but better not to explain to them so they will not change their way and easily caught!

Well if they do not know that we are actively monitoring then then they will keep doing the same and we will just waste our time. Creating awareness will stop them and they say prevention is better than cure 😆

I was just surprised to see the actions of mod. I reported the post just a minute or two ago and when I archived the post I saw it's not there. The action was really quick.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I was just surprised to see the actions of mod. I reported the post just a minute or two ago and when I archived the post I saw it's not there. The action was really quick.

to tell you honestly the mods just got online if they are active now. i reported some or few and morethan 30 minutes there was no action! well they are also human and resting for a while but i really do admire them on their fast action most of the time!

8 minutes ago, KevinHD said:

Indeed. I've searched some of it and it was all gone. I don't know how they ever thought doing such hideous acts. Yet, this post doesn't only aware some, it also reveals them! 😂

I am glad that this post was helpful. May be for awareness mods can stick it. Not a sticky post in the boards like the advertising format they did few of posts at the top, notification type I meant. Not sure it made sense LOL

Let it be there for 24 hours and we will see a lot of them will be frustrated seeing this LOL

Edit:

This is what I meant - 

47QelqU.png

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +1 1

Just now, KevinHD said:

I don't really know if the mods were just busy or they really silently moderating the forum.

I can assure you that they do it silently.

In fact I have not seen @epidemia from long time. Sometimes I only see @Desais to make some post, I also have seen @ayatoslaw long ago. And never had conversations with other mods LOL

2 minutes ago, KevinHD said:

Making this as hot topic or be a topic to open up users whom was found disobeying the rules would be helpful to the moderators yet must require proofs first.

This topic is the proof especially this post.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, KevinHD said:

I guess you must be hired. You even managed to edit your comments too quick LOL. Still, there must be a single topic that contains users and links to the proof of their violations.

You are really very kind 😁

I would not mind to join the gang of mods if @Admin wants. It will be an honer after all. Thank you buy the way.

• +1 1

41 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

We have an example in this post as well. Spot it 😄

@PunkGrunge 

I read the whole thread again and again. I could not spot it,sorry 🙄. I think am just too naive and slow. I will try it again in the morning tomorrow when my mind is fresh.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, PunkGrunge said:

I read the whole thread again and again. I could not spot it,sorry 🙄. I think am just too naive and slow. I will try it again in the morning tomorrow when my mind is fresh.

You are slow LOL

I actually reported the post just before making that post and when I wanted to check in the following minute I found the post was deleted. Mods were really quick LOL

It was here (click) in this post (click)

3 minutes ago, KevinHD said:

Welcome dude. Just wanted to make this forum not end up being the bitcointalk and improve this not just for the crypto newbies but for those who really need to earn with their knowledge.

Thank god I had a reaction for you 😁.

Usually I run of it every time lol

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +1 1

8 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

I was having a conversation with @cryptosix about a trick which I think an indicator of copy pasting. Lately there are users who are copy pasting posts from the same post. For example in a long post they are copying someones post and pasting it at the end of the conversation. This way the reader actually finds the post useful for the topic and finds it on topic too.

Only the poster who posted it who can spot it and it happened with me several time. But I think there is this trick too which can determines by quoting a post however I am not really sure about it coz I did not have enough time to verify it. Here is what, let me explain:

1. Original and this is looking really normal

2. Possible copy paste (I am using image to show it.)

wd8zAXm.png

3wF10AD.png

Check in both image and one this is common in the quote.

Do you see the glue formatting?

Try yourself and you will see in a copy pasted content the glue formatting is visible. I would like few users to confirm it that in this case if we go back and check the other posts of the topic then do we get a similar one?

Thank you.

As if i see with the eye of SEO expert then the random text spinner or generator can be easily detected. One thing is plain text or signatures. Signatures are the last word which mostly kept in the mid while we spinning a text paragraph or message. Suppose if the text line have 30 words then the signature would be lie between 12-18 word in line. Another is the replacement of grammer which can be detect with pronoun but this may going very depth because if we change grammer so it would totally change and we can't say it copy pasting. But Google can detect it easily. There are many tools which can detect and generate it. So if you think some text is copy pasting or spining then use a spin bot again then it would come to its original status. Mostly this case happen by google bot. 

• +1 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

I have the impression that the members who are there since the first day do not want other members who are very active can arrive at a superb score, you had the advantage of being the front many members his do not give yourself to judge everyone this way.

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

I have the impression that the members who are there since the first day do not want other members who are very active can arrive at a superb score, you had the advantage of being the front many members his do not give yourself to judge everyone this way.

Sorry if I hurt you with anything. I am really not getting your sense here. I am one of the early bird here and I will not want any good member gets hurt for me.

18 minutes ago, Devh said:

<snip>

My man! your explanation gone over my head 😆 Can we write simple English.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, KevinHD said:

Bien qu'il soit si populaire et en tête du classement, son opinion doit également être respectée, tout comme les débutants. Il s'agit simplement d'éviter de nombreux pires scénarios pouvant survenir dans le forum. Par conséquent, signaler ne juge pas du tout. C'est une critique constructive avec des preuves valables. 

I am not against the discussion that leads to a goal with respect and tolerance but not as if the old on the forum are the leaders on the forum and beginners must lift a finger before posting or speaking: it's my opinion my friend .

• +1 1

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well if they do not know that we are actively monitoring then then they will keep doing the same and we will just waste our time. Creating awareness will stop them and they say prevention is better than cure 😆

All senior members are very active like you who are helping in cleaning the forum from spammers and that is very helpful for administration.Now i think i will also do this to make good use of me for the forum.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Now i think i will also do this to make good use of me for the forum.

Of course every little help counts. Whenever you will see any unusual then just make a point to the mods. If you think this is something the community needs to know that make a topic about it. Together we can help the community to build.

12 hours ago, KevinHD said:

<snip>

Appreciate your good words buddy. I really did not mean to hurt him.

@epidemia and @Desais may be we can lock this topic

Thanks

• +1 1

For someone who posts more than 100 messages a day and worries about another person who can not even write 10 or 20 messages! it's odd, on his part, copying can be for someone who posts too much for a beginner.

• +1 1

Here comes an interesting thing that a spammer who used to spin my post and posted in same page.

I would ask the moderator to ban the person and delete all contents that have posted.

@xBDT Script

Please check and let me know how much he is intelligent?

original post of mine

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

@xBDT Script

Please check and let me know how much he is intelligent?

Let me check and let me highlight since you have asked LOL

16 hours ago, Baddoshne said:

I did a quest for you Bitcointalk accounts here, however can't discover the string that was accessible and somebody was selling accounts. I don't know whether the string is erased or unfit to look through it. I will give an attempt in Google and check whether that can get the right search.

^^^ was his.

and below is you.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:28 PM, cryptosix said:

I did a search for you Bitcointalk accounts here, but can't find the thread that was available and someone was selling accounts. I don't know whether the thread is deleted or unable to search it. I will give a try in Google and see if that can catch the correct search.

So let's summary LOL

questsearch

howeverbut

discover  > find

string >thread

accessible available

somebody someone

erased deleted

unfitunable

look through > search

an attempt > a try

check whether > see if

get catch

right correct

Well it seems he is very very knowledgeable and he thinks we are some dumb A** here 😆

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais @Alex077 @Ex1sTenZ and @Admin

Do will consider this kind of offence to have direct ban from the forum or we do give them warning here. These people are very smart LOL

• +1 1

16 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

So let's summary LOL

questsearch

howeverbut

discover  > find

string >thread

accessible available

somebody someone

erased deleted

unfitunable

look through > search

an attempt > a try

check whether > see if

get catch

right correct

Wow i never see that coming! this will definitely a good ground and additional measurement! lets move and clean more this forum! They thought they will overcome us but sorry to them! more power guys!

14 minutes ago, Desais said:

Thank you guys for your investigation we have banned this account.
@xBDT Script, @cryptosix

Aww! that was nice. Appreciate it a lot.

By the way, I was thinking is it possible to to create a topic using the contents of the post I made to make it visible at the top like you have done for the payment update topic?

This way this article spinners can get this mind that they have no other way but to stop it. I can just create a new topic if you ask and give you the link so that you can add it as announcement.  Lately this kind of spammers are around and not easy to spot.

@Desais

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +1 1