[SHARE] Count post before post ! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoona456

[SHARE] Count post before post !

Thanks for sharing a very good information with us.Now we can easily count how many characters are in our post.It will be very useful for us

I think you can really tell if your post is already at 100 characters. but still thank you for sharing this kind of site where you can count how many characters are already been written. thank you.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

Hello cryptotalk community !

if you are here for money like me from this forum, i would like suggest you to count your post character with this website https://www.charactercountonline.com/

because before you get payment from this forum your post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Good luck everyone! and happy earning !

Thank you very much sir. Really it is wonderful way to count our post alphabet wheter it has 100 characters or not. Now it will easy for us to count. I love this forum because I can learn many useful things from here. Such a lovely way to earn and learn.

Writing 100 character is easy but the value should not empty, need solutions in our post/ reply. No need that app because we need good topic and smart reply and so far I see many member only repeat other member answer. Let fix together and make sure reply is fit with post.

On 10/24/2019 at 8:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

if you are here for money like me from this forum, i would like suggest you to count your post character with this website https://www.charactercountonline.com/

because before you get payment from this forum your post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Oh nice, thanks for the link you gave. It will make me easy in counting characters. Thank you so much, it's a big help for me.

Yes you should count how many letters are in the post before the post.The crypto rules state that each post should contain at least 100 words, so we must calculate it before posting and we can now easily describe it.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:54 AM, Basad said:

When you got use to the forum, you don't have to use any third party we site to count your post word, try to type what you have in mind and you will see yourself reaching 100+ words

You are so right, because to starting counting the post this is another complications so we only need to post usefully post and the case of 100 characters it will appeared automatically

Very wonderful website for the beginners in this forum page. I've working I this forum page for a while. and honestly I don't counter my letters. I just lost whatever my mind says about the topic. And my 100 characters crossed automatically. 

In my first few post i always counting it then i realized it will be more than 100 characters when my post is usefull and helpfull.but surely the new members of this forum can take notes all good comments here.

This is nice,but actually we dont really need to mind how many characters are we using,its about how useful your comments are.

Posting is not just to earn satoshis but also to educate some other members.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:27 PM, nenni said:

I have never counted my posts, because I posted in accordance with the discussion of existing topics, and tried to post the best that I could

Its a good thing you made good statement about your thoughts on the topic.But after posting several times on forum you automatically understand how much characters you have written.So making a good statement os best policy for better post which have 100 exceeding characteristics.

This will be helpful for the new members here to know how many characters what they done, this one is hassle but useful, I will recommend to do some 6 lines posts just to be sure that you are creating 100+ characters.

Pretty good knowledge for all members, if I just want to get paid from what they've posted, I've never used character calculations, I know, not all the posts I've posted met the minimum requirement of 100 characters, but I feel satisfied to be able to express ideas or anything that might be useful to other members.

Even if this is helpful, I don't think it's such a good idea. Now, users here would just focus on typing a 100+ characters even if their content doesn't make any sense. Users must focus on contributing new ideas and facts to a discussion, rather than focusing on character count for each post.

Expressing meaningful ideas would surely reach 100+ characters. No need to manually check, just contribute in the forums and you'll get paid if you deserve it.

Edited by PiroSense

the simplest way is, make a good and constructive post, at least 2 rows in the column. I think the 2 rows in the comment / post column are more than 100 characters. if it can be more than that, it will be even better.

I don't think we need counter like this because its not going to help any one in any case just waste of time better try to post something constructive this is best option for every one who want to be eligeble for payment from this forum less spam and good posts will help otherwise nothing is going in your favor.

Thanks a lot you have shared a useful information for the users, but all the users who post knows the way of posting that they could reach 100+ characters in their posts because posting with accurate 100 characters is not easy it can be managed. 

This is very useful for everyone,thank you so much for sharing. It will make easy to know if you use 100 characters already.

Thank you for information sir,really useful.

100 characters are not hard to write up, and there is not a need to count if there are exactly 100 characters. As I'm writing this I'm sure I have reach 100 characters . Counting characters makes the writer to forget or disturb his/her thoughts on the topic. Feel free and write your thoughts .your opinion matters not the characters/words.

I don't even have a structured post anymore. Because I am really trying to follow the rules of the moderators and not to break the rule. Although I am counting over 120 posts on this  platform. On Yobit it is showing less than that. Meaning the other posts were not so encouraging for the platform. All I can say is we will keep getting better.

Yes thanks for share this information to us and heip full also we have not idea when we post a comments to reach 100 characters and we post but our post not count because we can write 100 characters its really help to count and our targets also complete and it help full to new members