Full time\ part time for Crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Full time\ part time for Crypto

This is a general question, but I am asking how many hours you like to spend or spending on Crypto sites per day. I myself wasted the 2018 year all the time by joining fake bounties and left Crypto. Again I came 5 days back after a year and started to spend most of the time on forums and learning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Spending 8-12 hours in cryptocurrency! forums and trading platforms most of the time.

I am a full time bounty hunter, left my job since 2018 after i earn good money and have enough for a year even got nothing from bounties. this is to sure that the budget will be good enough.

but after i quit the job, bounty hunting is not that good anymore.

I think its ok 5-6 hours spending time with the crypto. But if you have to do something it defends to you if how many hours you spend. 

If I'm not working or sleeping then I am intertwined in the crypto space. Mostly I spend the time observing the markets and am trading, while claiming from faucets and PTC ads during the boring hours. The more time I spend the more I make, so it's hard to get away. I've found it's hard to be a successful trader (especially daytrading) if I don't spend as much time as possible learning and observing. Also, I live by myself so it's easier to devote so much time and effort. 

Just now, cryptosix said:

This is a general question, but I am asking how many hours you like to spend or spending on Crypto sites per day. I myself wasted the 2018 year all the time by joining fake bounties and left Crypto. Again I came 5 days back after a year and started to spend most of the time on forums and learning.

I can not tell you how much time exactly (it depends on work which you do), but I can tell you what to not do to dont wasted your time.

- Faucets (with many advertisement, short links etc.)

- Airdrops

- Clicks for cents

- Cloud mining

One thing I can suggest you for sure, all your time focus on some quality thing like open YouTube channel, or create your own Faucet (and build it), or build your forum account (of course with quality words/posts).

I hope I help you a little.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Knowledge is money, so the more time you spend learning about this whole world of cryptocurrencies, you will learn that proposals will be profitable, and there is a universe of possibilities to win on the net, that if frauds are also at the order of day, that is why the forums, the news and that you are up to date will minimize the possibility of falling into them. I particularly made this my work and lifestyle.

You have learn many things about crypto. So do not waste your time. Although now bitcoin Price are down. So learn and use your brain in right way hope you will get your Success. Best of luck     

1 hour ago, BitcoinCase said:

If I'm not working or sleeping then I am intertwined in the crypto space. Mostly I spend the time observing the markets and am trading, while claiming from faucets and PTC ads during the boring hours. The more time I spend the more I make, so it's hard to get away. I've found it's hard to be a successful trader (especially daytrading) if I don't spend as much time as possible learning and observing. Also, I live by myself so it's easier to devote so much time and effort. 

You are in Satoshis 🧡

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Wintermelon said:

I spend almost 5 hours a day on crypto sites every day. It's not all about making money that I pursue most of the time but gaining knowledge through interacting and reading informative crypto articles. Learning how to apply simple strategies while waiting for our holding's profit would be a big help. Of course, we have our own errands everyday but allocating enough time for crypto is a big advantage. 

Nice to hear that 5 to 6 hours enough, but here comes we only check the value of a coin and then leave it off. Spending time on forums might take a lot of time since every person write in different things than a news article.

It's good to hear from everyone that who spend atleast some time on Crypto just like food and bath.

1 hour ago, startsts said:

I dont know how you can spend all the day with it. Claiming from faucets?

I spend 1-2 hours checking BTC price and opening orders at Binance for shorting, nothing more. And yeas some time more to check and write at forums.

I'm a beast with it man. I see the vision and know what I'm doing. I trade always and claim when it's down time. Not all day on faucets. 80% trading and 20% faucets or something close to that. Have a look, it's worth it. 

freebitpays.jpg

btcclickspays.jpg

Edited by BitcoinCase
wrong image file

2 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I spend roughly 8 hours per day on Yobit, sometimes more, some days less. Depends on the markets. Or if im busy I just place my buy/sell orders for the day in the morning and check later in the evening.

I spend way too much time on crypto to be honest. The whole subject interests me and I would like to make a lot of money out of it. I think to do this safely you need a lot of capital to make money on the small safe margins. But for the time I do spend playing with smaller coins I make sure that I pay my rent each month just from crypto. It gives me a target and keeps expectations realistic. I small fish like me is not going to make millions but it pays the rent. 

2 hours ago, Bible said:

I don't like to spend 4 hours on Crypto though sometimes I make money doing so. It's not that bad the more that I think about it.

Crypto doesn't require much time unless you want to read news form people on forums. Only some people like to spend on forums for the latest information. Forums can deliver correct news than in news channels since people always tell the truth.

A few minutes is enough for a investor since they want to know the coin price everyday.

For me its not how many hours you spending time with crypto forums. Its because the more you spend in cyrpto, i learn more and i make money with this forum.

As long as I'm not working I would spend most of my time on forums or crypto related websites in order to learn something new. I'm also a coder and I'm trying to catch deals to help them develop their apps or even dapps if this is the case. If I would have more time , I would be non-stop on crypto related websites trying to help anyone I can.

For trading initially it was all day every day, it was something impressive, but then I started studying and now what I do is place my orders set and wait, so I avoid stress and bad times.

Just keep learning more and more about crypto because I think Its the future of online earning also in financial system and markets online. It will grow up faster than now. Never stop on one bounty bonus but search more to get the best of them to develop your earned money. 

I'm a part time crypto trader as I have a job to attend to, actually I started it because it was fun for me and I liked to play with trading and learn

1 minute ago, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

Just keep learning more and more about crypto because I think Its the future of online earning also in financial system and markets online. It will grow up faster than now. Never stop on one bounty bonus but search more to get the best of them to develop your earned money. 

Good for you! Cryptocurrency is the most significant wealth sharing of the human history. We are very luck to witness those beautiful days! HODL guys! 🙂

Just now, phabulu said:

I've never seen anything like that, You are a lucky one, everyone that I know not even earns cents with this faucet.

Only way is to stay with it for a long time and claim a lot. Or what I did was find some cheap places to advertise my reflinks and some cheap banner ads etc.  Then I was always reinvesting the earnings for more ads and so on. Hard to make much on your own but the referrals is where it's at. It's not so hard to refer a lot.

It depends what is worth my time to be honest. If I can make more in crypto per hour in the day then I send my time on cryoto. If work is offering overtime or bonus and that pays more then I go to work and sell stuff there instead. Only spend as much time ad makes it worth it. 8 hours at a pc to lose 10 $ is not goo for you. 

On 10/4/2019 at 8:00 PM, cryptosix said:

Of course, full time, because this is my job now. I even left my permanent job. Sometimes I can monitor the world of blockchain all day long. And I have never regretted it, whatever will be because this is my choice. There are numerous work if you were active, you know.

First of all people do jobs to make money. So if you want to leave a job just because you can make money from boundaries or any other Bitcoin cryptocurrency related stuff then that might not be a good plan. Why not just build a business or buy real estate or buy gold and silver are whatever want to invest in. Why will you invest in such a thing which is not guaranteed.

i started in 2017 trading once or twice a week but the more you earn the greedier you get and you start searching for the next coin that has the possibility to 2x and before you know it your life turns into crypto...its so addictive.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:00 PM, cryptosix said:

I spend 3 hours a day in crypto usualy for trading, forum, bounties, airdrop and learning. If you have full time job you can see crypto world by night..