About groups ! Wonderful Experience - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

About groups ! Wonderful Experience

This forum is very good for interaction and exchange of experiences between beginners and experienced members, and the establishment of friendships between members increases the exchange of information.

Edited by teebasas

It is good to have a group is which involves senior members of the forum to be able to acquire more knowledge and experience with good writing skills in order to achieve the goal of joining crypto talk currency platform

I didn't know about that feature and i really like the idea it helps us communicate with each other and share different ideas and work together to build this platform and make it bigger and full of useful information. 

• +1 1

42 minutes ago, Ahbdulgy said:

yeah this group is very wonderful 

Because there is no way when you truly work in this group you will get more experience and also your trying skills will increase and you will gain more knowledge 

You didn't understand the point friend. You are just hanging by one word but you missed the core of the topic. This is not about some group and I don't know which group you think is wonderful. This is about the private messages you can send to others and how you can send group messages adding to conversation more members than just one.

This forum really give me a lot of guides and tips in crypto trading. Actually,This forum is the best forum for sharing the information and also earning money through it. Whenever we are experiencing any problem by communicating with each other and solving the problem.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:38 PM, Devh said:

Its almost 1 month since i joined crypto talk. Today i have noticed the most important feature and advantage of this forum. When i talking to a member in private message then i have seen that we can add more members in a chat which means almost a group. I am very happy to see this. However we does not need to see email for message notification and every thing is live. Its really great and i thought some members also have some groups if they get this. We can also make some trusted groups and leads inside the forum. Let me see who will do it 😄 . Happy times with crypto talk 🙂❤️ 

That's quite interesting, I didn’t know about this. I'm also new here  about 2 weeks ago. So i'm still learning many things. Thank you ao much for sharing this topic. I'll help us a lot . And yes, indeed its a best way to increase our knowledge.  Because if we can creat a group with some trusted people we can exchange our knowledge also It'll help us to exchange yobits or invest, trading. 

I think may be this is useful for the users to share something in their group and making discussion about something inside the forum.that will help the users and also the forum can get more advantages for chatting service in group.

Posmay be this is useful for the users to share something in their group and making discussion about something inside the forum.that will help the users and also the forum can get more advantages for chatting service in group
  • +1 1

This feature will help facilitate the exchange of ideas and discussions between members, thus making it easier to raise our problems that we may encounter and find a solution through expert advice and recommendations.

The truth is that since I started I had never read a post like this, I think it's great and most of all to work as a team to work for the forum that is helping so many people, remember how important it is to follow the rules to avoid any inconvenience when starting to develop here in the Cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

i have joined to a telegram groups recently which i learned so much about and every body were so helpful but there is also a lot of groups to be aware of the may be frauds and spammers 

Groups in the forum can be very good especially when it time to discuss something most people will have the same interest. You'll be able to learn from groups and help each other but in the forum sharing good information generally will be more helpful

I don't think the appropriate goal for this forum is to talk to friends in a group
Should dialogue and discussion within the posts published on the forum
In order for the benefit to prevail among all members, not some of them.

• +3 1

The private messaging feature strengthens relationships between forum members and increases the level of knowledge through discussion between members on a topic in the crypto field so I think that this feature is very useful .

Notifications and the inbox mail is really great in this forum so you can make friendship from this this forum then and it will be the best feature ever that members can make group and they can easily help each other . not only for earning money it is all about the enjoyment that you will gain when you open this forum everyday. this forum is very interesting for me, I hope this forum will pay forever.

Me and my friends have been working in group crypto for quite some time and they are helping us a lot, whenever we encounter a problem they solve it so it is very good to work in group two heads are really better than one.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/2/2021 at 12:22 PM, Alesxa said:

Notifications and the inbox mail is really great in this forum so you can make friendship from this this forum then and it will be the best feature ever that members can make group and they can easily help each other . not only for earning money it is all about the enjoyment that you will gain when you open this forum everyday. this forum is very interesting for me, I hope this forum will pay forever.

The tips you give about using the inbox and the use of notifications are interesting. Every day I learn more, I am a beginner and I think that this platform gives the opportunity to interact with topics that are of interest, for example, Cryptotalk topics, how to take advantage of the platform and grow and make great advances in this world of digital currency.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:38 PM, Devh said:

Its almost 1 month since i joined crypto talk. Today i have noticed the most important feature and advantage of this forum. When i talking to a member in private message then i have seen that we can add more members in a chat which means almost a group. I am very happy to see this. However we does not need to see email for message notification and every thing is live. Its really great and i thought some members also have some groups if they get this. We can also make some trusted groups and leads inside the forum. Let me see who will do it 😄 . Happy times with crypto talk 🙂❤️ 

Dear I know about this features already but I don't chat in group i think there is nothing about group but I can tell you that if I need some help and it's essential to ask in private then I ask in private message if not then I ask in post..

• +1 1

Wow this is great , you can make friendship from this this forum then , because there is some members that i want to join with them to a group and sharing information , good step 😄

Hello dear, I have not yet tried the conversations in the forum, but I think that the advantage of group conversations is good and necessary in the forum so that the members benefit from each other and get closer to each other.

• +2 1

My friend joined a group on cryptotalk, he tells me the interesting thing about this and it is a very good thing to know sides to escape the routine of commenting and publishing although I love it sometimes it is routine.

You are right my friend really this is a great feature of this platform because if we will work on this platform as a group then we can create better ideas for this platform because then a number of ideas will come simultaneously then we can create a better idea for this platform. 

A completely reliable and secure wallet does not exist in nature, but I think the maximum protection can be provided through so-called cold wallets such as Treasure I Ball and Ether, the most basic, nothing extra. I have been using it for a long time.

Notifications from inbox are really cool on this forum! You can easily track those people who quote you and you can respond to them quickly, in addition to making new friends, interacting with their opinions and respecting them.

This is a good thing in the platform because with this kind of feature it will be really good to form a kind of group that members can meet to discuss on problems and how to solve them.