How long you have been in crypto? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I learnt about crypto from torrent sites in 2014 where uploaders used to ask for bitcoin donations. but i did not care much about it since bitcoin touches the $20,000 in 2017. then I found out that collecting Bitcoin can be a good source of part time income and I decided to join the community.

• +1 1

I am from last 4 years in the crypto market and i earn good money in this business and i hope that i make good money in the upcoming bull and i hope this time BTC will touch the 200,000$ in a short time becasue crypto market is going to be legal.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually not much, it is very little time that I have been using cryptocurrency platforms to generate money, my main objective is to learn and when I already have a good knowledge to teach others.

I am in the crypto from last four years and i know that i make good money in this business becasue so many peoples will change the life in the crypto world. Crypto market is the great and best market in the world in which the investment is must and peoples will change their life in it.

BetFury                                                   

I am, if I'm not mistaken for about a year, but I already knew cryptocurrencies before entering this market. And that was certainly my best decision, because only those who worked hard and were not exactly rewarded know that the difference between having a "common job" and "working with cryptocurrencies" is big. It's great to be able to work from the comfort of my home and make a profit.

Llevo entre 5 o 6 meses, soy bastante nuevito en el tema, y empecé viendo como podría generar algún ingreso extra con los dolares aca en argentina, y termine desembocando en las criptomonedas.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear colleagues, I took this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies for about six years and as you know, everything begins is difficult since I had some losses and that is why I very much advice to people who start the world of cryptocurrencies to learn and study a lot so as not to make mistakes
Big winnings and luck for everyone
A big greeting

• +1 1

I've been in cryptocurrencies for 3 years, in those 3 years I never stopped investing in that time that I had a lot of knowledge, mainly in correcting mistakes that I already made that made me lose a lot of money

I entered the crypto field almost 3 years ago, the beginning was with a news bulletin in 2017 and he talked about the tremendous rise in the price of Bitcoin from $ 1,000 to $ 20,000 within a short period of time, and here was the beginning of my search for what is Bitcoin on the Internet.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2020 at 1:26 PM, Abdullah143m said:

bro i am using this site

only for 21 days

but i seek a lot of experience from this site and now

i wanted to collece my btc to doing trade in future

i mean to say that i never want to leave this site i want to attach with this site for all my life

@Abdullah143m
I guess you didn't understand the question.Its not how long have you been in cryptotalk.It  is how long have you been in Cryptocurrency. Be specific with your words mate.Try to read the comments also.It will help you to understand the topic also.Good luck.

• +1 1

I am in crypto for three months and I hope to be here for three years and for more. I don't have a long story but I found cryptotalk looking for information sources on cryptocurrencies and I am very happy I did. I feel blessed to be a user of the Yobit exchange and I will not change this for anything else.

• Useful or interesting 2

I have been working in cryptocurrency since about 2015. I have been very happy working here and I have also gained many benefits from here. In 2015, I invested a huge amount in bitcoin. But as time went by, the value of bitcoin also increased and when I sold bitcoin in 2018, I made a huge profit. This is how cryptocurrency changed my life. I am still working on cryptocurrency and I have still invested in a lot of coins. In the last 5 years, I got very clear benefit from cryptocurrency and I am working on it and as long as I will keep working on it till end.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/23/2019 at 1:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

How do I know about crypto? I do know because it is something that everybody has heard before. It is not something that is hidden or uknown. If you ask everyone he will tell you he heard of crypto.

It doesn't matter at all unless there was a secondary question, so asking someone how long has he been in crypto what will it accomplish? Someone can be in crypto for years but not have heard anything for a few years more but still have a wallet full of bitcoins. So your question why is it here?

• +2 1

I am here in this forum from few days and that days are my only time I am in cryptocurrency so I am not here from a long time and there are many things that I still need to know.

I had my first contact with bitcoin back in 2017 when a friend of mine talked me about it, yet I did not give much attention to it. It was just early this year when I started to enquire more about bitcoin, and reached the conclusion that it was a wise decision to invest some money on it. Then, as a beginner the big coronavirus dump in March took me by surprise, such that I entered in panic and sold most of my positions, but in the end  manage to buy back at much lower levels than the current price.

• +2 1

I entered a year ago, around May, I remember it because the Binance hack happened in those days. My first step was to start trading although I lost money due to my inexperience. Then I left it and now in July of this year I returned to the cryptocurrency market.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I have been 1-2 months only in this forum but my experience in this forum is the best because it had helped me in financially and also me to gain a great knowledge in the field of crypto world. I am so happy to be a member in this forum and that is all because my friend recommended me that it is a great platform to improve our skills.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I met cryptocurrencies a few months ago when I did an airdrop, from there, I started working on some pages to earn free bitcoin.

I've only been in crypto, maybe just a few months. I can get to know the crypto world because I saw on youtube there are several youtube channels that talk about yobit and at that time I registered on yobit, saw there was a cryptotalk campaign I pressed a button and now I am in the forum. Learning about cryptocurrency, and trading on yobit really helped me get to know the crypto world.

• +2 1

بدأت تجربتي في عام 2017 ، والأسباب التي نعرفها جميعًا هي الارتفاع الكبير الذي حدث في ذلك العام.

• -3 1

I'm in crypto world for almost one year and I regret that I didn't heard about cryptocurrency in the first days about 11 years ago. I have been getting a nice money here because I learned so many things when it comes to investment, savings, and trade in the crypto coins.

Cryptocurrency has been on the market for almost two years.  A very good friend wanted me to sign up for a multi-level marketing like McWane.  Then I studied this field a bit and I’m in it, but in Bitcoin, first.

It took about 4 years, the truth when it was very easy to get cryptocurrencies, and what made me enter was the need to generate income since the economic situation of my country was precarious compared to the rest of the countries on the continent , this helped me a lot to learn about technology

From 2016 i am in the crypto market and i just buy the coins and hold that coins becasue i know that crypto market can change my life any time and i am collect different coins in the market and sell these coins when the bull is come.

• +2 1

BetFury